Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WZ Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND MATCHUP

Dusty Rhodes Region

Becker
vs.
Jane

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

Jane is the greatest poster in WZ history. If he were a woman she'd be our queen.

Vote for Jane, or I will kill you.

Jane is awesome. Becker is cool and I like the guy, but Jane is the best among the best. The guy is awesome and hilarious. He wins my vote. Do what X says, he knows. Sorry Becker.

I felt like diving off the bridge on the way back to the car. Or I felt like playing in traffic while walking under the tunnel... I can't recall.

I felt like shooting the City Engineer and the 2 hours it took for me to get out of the Parking lot and to the other side of the Fort Pitt tunnel. Worst laid out city evah.

We didn't park in a lot... We went by the Allegheny Community College and parked down the side street... We pretty much went down and made a right and went right across that bridge that changes his name all the time... They're building a new exit so like 13 lanes of traffic dont have to merge all in to one..Yeah but that is shit... We have so many one way roads too... That's always a little rough...

I haven't been to Pitt since the new stadiums were built. We left the stadium about a half an hour after the game, and it was still chaos out there. The merging lanes was a damn nightmare.

Yeah my friend almost hit a school bus trying to merge before the smithfield street bridge....

If I had to abstain from 1 matchup, it'd be this one. By far the toughest one yet. I don't know.

Desperation is for winners. Since, Ricky Becker is giving it everything, here I go.

Do you guys want to set a precedent? Do you really want to see people who have a great legacy on the WrestleZone Forums to walk over people who have been great regulars over the last few months. If so, you can write off Phoenix, D-Man, Blade, GuyCompton, Tenta in light of the people who have a huge legacy attached to them. Ricky is one such guy. I have a tremendous amount of respect for him and respect all that he is done. More so that I am now living off of it here. However, this is out time to shine.

This is the time that the underdogs, underrated posters and relative newbies can stand up and be counted.

A VOTE FOR DAVE JANE IS A VOTE FOR TOMORROW!

LET THE DREAM LIVE​

Alright, I understand that Becker is reaching legend status these days, with all his time on the forum, and I respect that. But keep this in mind before choosing him. A vote for Becker is a vote for Al-Qeada.

Also, I've never been to the prison. Or supported the Steelers (Unless you're from Pittsburgh. In which case, GO STEELERS!)

xfear likes me. Remember, a vote against me is a vote against him. Do you really want him on your bad side?

In closing,

0165.jpg

Reactions: gd
Desperation is for winners. Since, Ricky Becker is giving it everything, here I go.

Do you guys want to set a precedent? Do you really want to see people who have a great legacy on the WrestleZone Forums to walk over people who have been great regulars over the last few months. If so, you can write off Phoenix, D-Man, Blade, GuyCompton, Tenta in light of the people who have a huge legacy attached to them. Ricky is one such guy. I have a tremendous amount of respect for him and respect all that he is done. More so that I am now living off of it here. However, this is out time to shine.

This is the time that the underdogs, underrated posters and relative newbies can stand up and be counted.

A VOTE FOR DAVE JANE IS A VOTE FOR TOMORROW!

LET THE DREAM LIVE​

Alright, I understand that Becker is reaching legend status these days, with all his time on the forum, and I respect that. But keep this in mind before choosing him. A vote for Becker is a vote for Al-Qeada.

Also, I've never been to the prison. Or supported the Steelers (Unless you're from Pittsburgh. In which case, GO STEELERS!)

xfear likes me. Remember, a vote against me is a vote against him. Do you really want him on your bad side?

In closing,

0165.jpg

Greatest post ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back