Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WZ SINGLES TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND MATCHUP

Terry Funk Region

CM
vs.
Shocky

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me. Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

Fixed the poll and thread for you Lariat. It's correct now.

Shocky FTW

CM does a lot with WZPC and vBookies, but Shocky did the entire singles tourney on his own basically. And, he's a better poster.

Probably Shocky. The WZ tourney was the reason I signed up and it was kick ass. Plus, he's a hell of a poster.

CM's an awesome guy, but I'm not sure I've seen a non spam post from him since I joined.

Shocky, even though he's a dirty Bearcats fan.

Yeah, gotta be Shocky. Sorry CM, you picked the wrong man, at the wrong time.

Actually, you didn't pick him, KB did. Still...

This one is tough. It's extremely hard for me to pick between these two. I did pick Shocky, but only because CM infracted me twice on my first night and Shocky is the closest I have to someone on my side during political debates.

Man it is a shame one of these guys is going to be eliminated round 1. I'm voting Shocky. I started posting because of the WZ tourney. It was fun and allowed me to get my feet in the water as a poster. So he gets my vote.

I picked CM out of pity. Hes never going to beat SHocky, but doesn't deserve to lose by a blowout either.

Shocky = former admin. That alone is a win.

CM = the guy who runs the WZPC, at one time the only mod who infracted over 10-20 times a day, the mod who has likely infracted/modded THE MOST.

That at least warrants 10 votes.

Ouch, just ouch. Shocky you my boy and all, but I"ll throw CM a bone here and give him a vote. Hard to vote against either one of you here.

The singles tournament is probably the best thing on these forums, and Shocky ran it. On the other hand, I get the impression that CM does a lot behind the scenes modding wise that we plebians don't see. I'm going for continuity over all time contribution, and going with CM, easily the hardest first round match to pick so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back