Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WZ Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND MATCHUP

Ric Flair Region

Marquis
vs.
Jonny

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

Jake>Jonny
Jake was Marquis's teammate
Jake=Marquis
Marquis>Jonny.

Vote otherwise, and you are bant.

Truly a battle of people what used to post here but don't now. Y 2 Jake has been in cahoots with both, and voted Marquis. I was here when Jonny was admin for about 5 minutes, I think, and I know Marquis quite well and he was always a good poster, so he gets the vote.

Y'all remember when the MMA section was fucking popping? It was essentially because of two posters. JMT and Marquis.

Jake>Jonny
Jake was Marquis's teammate
Jake=Marquis
Marquis>Jonny.

Vote otherwise, and you are bant.

NOBODY IS EQUAL TO JAKE :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

With that said...

I will not vote.

I still love you, Trinity

Going with Marquis here...I rarely hear anything about Jonny, so this is a noob-ish vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back