Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WZ Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND

Harley Race Region

The Lariat
vs.
Sivisyboi

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

Sivs, your the man and all and I love your contributions to our book this, but Lariat is a fucking monster. And the dude is one of the best on the forum and he gets my vote. He could do some scary damage in this shindig.

Lariat = The Fucking Man. That's a direct translation.

Must I really?

If I get be Lee, big if, I can't wait to face Lariat. These are to old school bulls, going head to head, locking horns in a battle of strength, determination, and grit.

Or you can vote for Lee. Then it's mod VS. Should be mod.

Must I really?

If I get be Lee, big if, I can't wait to face Lariat. These are to old school bulls, going head to head, locking horns in a battle of strength, determination, and grit.

Or you can vote for Lee. Then it's mod VS. Should be mod.

Go read my response to the rivalry thread in Old School. It's good. And has a classic match in there, too.

I saw. I mark out so hard for that I Quit Match. Again, as always, nothing but the best from you sir

Lariat, you see that old school VS. new school thread in the GW? That has us written all over it...

Lariat's a top old school poster, and Sivsyboi's main contribution to my memory was shouting at Americans. Noble, but not enough for a vote.

Lariat's a top old school poster, and Sivsyboi's main contribution to my memory was shouting at Americans. Noble, but not enough for a vote.

Yeah....already starting to regret that...

I'd completely forgotten about this 'till now...thanks to the one guy who voted for me :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back