• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Fantasy Yahoo League

JGlass

Unregistered User
Hello friends, and welcome to year two of WZ Yahoo Fantasy Football. I will be your guide, commissioner, and reigning champion as we move into season 2 of our magnificent league. The invites have already been sent, and many of you have already signed up for the league. That said, we're missing a few people.

Stormtrooper
Hatehabs
Nightmare

The three of you have yet to renew your teams. If you plan on renewing them, let me know by Wednesday at 11:59 PM. If you do not renew or let me know you plan on renewing, you will be replaced.

Right now I have the draft scheduled for Sunday, August 17th, at 8 PM. If that is inconvenient for you or think there will be a better time, let me know and I'll fix it.

Thanks for playing, happy drafting, and good luck with your teams!

I'm definitely in, I need to redeem my horrendous first shot at fantasy football last season.

And I agree with KB, you may want to rethink the draft day and/or time due to Summerfest.

Oh man, Summerslam is THIS Sunday? That's terrific! But also not.

Maybe a couple hours before Summerslam? I figure most people will be home, getting ready for the PPV and what not, and we can wrap up the draft just in time for the show. 6:30 sound good?

Still waiting on Rated R Enigma (not nightmare, my bad) and Stormtrooper to register.

Right now I have the draft scheduled for Sunday, August 17th, at 8 PM. If that is inconvenient for you or think there will be a better time, let me know and I'll fix it.

Thanks for playing, happy drafting, and good luck with your teams!

I actually have another draft scheduled at that exact same time (I beleive Nate, & maybe a few other WZers are also in that other league that drafts this weekend too), any other Sat. or Sun. night works for me though.

If your friend won't let you take an hour or so to draft your fantasy team, then he's not a real friend.

I haven't seen her in a couple years and she's coming here because her boyfriend broke up with her so I'm erring on the side of caution. Also, my season last year sucked so this could be my last ride.

Oh man, Summerslam is THIS Sunday? That's terrific! But also not.

Maybe a couple hours before Summerslam? I figure most people will be home, getting ready for the PPV and what not, and we can wrap up the draft just in time for the show. 6:30 sound good?

Still waiting on Rated R Enigma (not nightmare, my bad) and Stormtrooper to register.

I've registered. My team right now is Kiss My Anthia but it'll probably be changed after the draft.

I'll get in this.

Seriously, can I get in this?

Right now the wait list is Dirty Jose, LJL, and then Lowdown. If Stormtrooper doesn't come back, Dirty Jose will get his spot, and then we can put it to a league vote whether we expand to 12 teams and let LJL and Lowdown join. If Stormtrooper comes back, we can still put it up to a vote, but Dirty Jose and LJL would join. Sorry Lowdown, but I'm not willing to expand past 12 teams.

I'm in. My boy Geno better not be throwin picks this year if the Jets want to win 10 games.

Of course Sunday is a difficult day as I will most likely be working til midnight, but I'll get it done. I'm also in favor of 12 teaming it up.

By my count we have at least 4 people that have conflicts with doing this draft this weekend (Theo, Nate, & myself are in another league Yahoo league which drafts at the exact same time, & Thriller has a friends visiting from out of town). Would it be possible to move it either the 24th or 31st?

By my count we have at least 4 people that have conflicts with doing this draft this weekend (Theo, Nate, & myself are in another league Yahoo league which drafts at the exact same time, & Thriller has a friends visiting from out of town). Would it be possible to move it either the 24th or 31st?

Of course Sunday is a difficult day as I will most likely be working til midnight, but I'll get it done. I'm also in favor of 12 teaming it up.
You mean 5.

I don't think they'll be winning 10 games even if he doesn't throw picks.
They won 8 with his throwing a lot of picks and the leading receiver catching 43 balls and no receiver playing 16 games.

Now he has talented pass catchers, a full season under his belt (he ended last season playing very well), and still has the great defense. 10 wins is a very good possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back