WWE Wrestlemania XXVII Live Discussion

Fuck. I thought we were going to witness history, so much for Del rio's destiny LOL Solid opening bout

WWE are fucking jokers. I hope to fuck this means Miz means later, if Cena wins the title I hope the fans fucking riot.

I may review this tomorrow but my grade for this match at the minute; B+. Very good match which couldn't get to that higher gear to give it a higher grade. Ending kind of hurt it as well.

Brilliant match! Im glad there was no Christian turn, too soon. They need to have a good half year or so together before having the big break up, maybe climaxing WM28!

Good opening bout, but the fact that it was the opening bout with the ROYAL RUMBLE WINNER kills a lot of the potential push Del Rio could have gotten even with a defeat.

Unexpected high spots included, Edge is still pretty pants. Disappointing that he's retained. Feels like months of build wasted. I suppose Del Rio can still win at whatever's next (Extreme Rules) but it's just not quite the same.

All those reversal sequences did not mesh with Edge's clumsiness either. Looked rather stilted. Rather good match regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back