• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Survivor Series 2010 - Sheamus vs. John Morrison

I'm a huge fan of this move. Morrison getting a serious push is one of the few things I really want to see in the WWE these days, and that's been anything but a constant priority for bookers since he moved to Raw. That said, his match with Sheamus a couple months back really breathed new life into him, so I can see nothing but good things coming from a competitive rivalry with the ginger one. I have no real prediction. All I know is that I'm a fan of Morrison having upward momentum.

I think that this could be a Pretty Good match, these two had a pretty good match against each other not to long ago so I'm expecting the same here. I really Like Morrison so I would like to see him Win this match, but I would be fine with a Sheamus win here to. I'm glad that Morrison getting a push and hope it continues after this PPV.

This is a match I am really looking forward to. No matter who wins I think this match is going to be amazing. Like many others, I loved the match they had on RAW a few weeks back, and I am betting this one will be no different. I also agree that their feud needs to continue past this evening, so I think JoMo should pick up the win. Having a decent feud with a main event guy like Sheamus should only help Morrison, I hope this is what it takes for him to step up his game to the next level.

I think this match could go either way really but I see John Morrison winning this match and Sheamus attacking him afterwards out of frustration and thus it will continue the feud. But in the end I see Sheamus winning the feud once it ends but Morrison winning this part of it.

This should be a very fun match to watch. The FCA match they had on Raw several months back was great. Even though it was only about 7 minutes, the action that they packed into it made it feel more like 15 minutes. They wrestled an actual match outside the ring instead of a typical formula that's made up primarily of punches or kicks.

They've built this feud up slowly and I like that. Using Santino as something of this helpless twit being pushed around by the schoolyard bully and ultimately having "the cool kid" like Morrison standing up for him has been interesting.

I do hope that this isn't going to be little more than a one match feud in which JoMo is essentially fed to Sheamus. Morrison has looked better over the past few months than he has in a VERY long time and it'll just make all that a waste of time if he's just a sacrificial lamb tonight.

I'd like to see Morrison walk out with a win here. He needs the win more than Sheamus does at this point and would be a pretty clear indicator that the feud will continue. Sheamus winning would be fine with me if he's forced to cheat to do it. I know people will piss and moan if that's what comes about because they ignore the fact that cheating to get ahead is what heels do. If Sheamus wins cleanly, then this might just be a one night stand and I think that'd be a shame.

Prediction: John Morrison will win.

This would be a great way to push John Morrison into the main event scene by having him feud with Sheamus for a few months. Morrison gets a 'fluke' win in the eyes of Sheamus and he challenges him in a No DQ match at TLC for a rematch, and have it finish out at Royal Rumble, either in a separate match or in the Rumble itself.

Ah yes, finally. This one will be great! I have been anticipating this match and WWE did it right this time around by making us wait until the PPV to finally see the match. Sheamus always backed away every time Morrison tried to fight, for many weeks, and now he's making us PAY to see him accept Morrison's challenge. Why can't more feuds be like this? I think the match will be fantastic and I can't wait to see it. It might be the show opener if the US title match or the tag team match don't open. I've got Sheamus winning but with Morrison looking strong throughout the match. Sheamus will win because he needs to keep being booked strong before Trips returns for the end of their feud, then Sheamus can move on to the world title again. Morrison will probably move on to another upper midcard feud then try breaking into the main event scene.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Sheamus will defeat John Morrison.

I was wrong about the outcome, but I was going to be happy no matter who won. I like both guys. Morrison honestly needed the win more than Sheamus did because he needs to get some more big wins in before he can finally break into the main event scene. I'm excited in seeing where WWE go with either of them from here on.

I thought this was a very good match. I wasn't siure about how their styles were going to mesh, but they did it, well. I like how they put over the fact that it took more then one move to put Sheamus down, as he didn't lose alot here with the clean, albeit surpising loss. Im guessing they're going with the "bully got his" idea.

Sheamus seemed capable of hanging with the faster, quicker style, and Morrison came out more aggressive from start to finish then I think Ive ever seen him, which is a good thing. It will be interesting to see if they continue this feud, and if not, where they go from here. One would have to think a clean victory over a former 2 time WWE champion should be a huge career booster for Morrison. I expect this feud to continue, however.

Sigh... I don't like Morrison, and don't think i ever will. Was really hoping for a Sheamus demolition here, but alas, they gave JoMo the win. Solid match, and Sheamus wasn't made to look weak at least.

Beating a 2 time champ will be a massive boost for Morrison, so lets see if they continue this feud or not. Just really would have liked for Sheamus to win this one, but thats moreso because of my dislike for JoMo.

Only problem for me was the finish.Honestly Moonlight Drive or even the Superkick would've done it for me.Not the..whatever the hell that is.It looked like a Bronco Buster but he missed and turned it into a Leg Lariat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back