WWE Survivor Series 2010 - Nexus's Gabriel & Slater (c) vs. Santino & Kozlov

Don't really give a shit about this match. NEXUS has to win this Match here to keep credibility and they should have a Long title reign because there is No other Tag Team that deserves to be the Champs. If Kozlov and Santino win here it would Hurt Nexus and Make the Tag Division even Worse. Nexus has to win here and I think they will.

I think your right. They move these belts around way to much. Nexus has had the belts for a little over 4 weeks i think and they should retain. Also if they do give the belts to Kozlov and Satino it would make Nexus look weak and it would make tag teams on WWE even worse. My prediction is that Nexus has to retain.

Prediction: Nexus will retain

Do I need to explain why? Keep the titles on Nexus until the Uso's are ready to hold the titles. They are a much more believable tag team than Santino and Koslov.

Nexus will retain. This could not be any more obvious. What could Santino and Kozlov possibly gain from winning the belts? So that Santino can go tell jokes on Smackdown? Nexus need to get a win or two under their belt, so my predicted win goes to Slater and Gabriel without even a second thought because Santino and Kozlov are the very definition of comedy jobbers. The fans get to see Santino be hilarious on PPV, and Nexus get a title retention that they really need. Everyone wins. Should be an ok match though and I look forward to it.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Slater and Gabriel will retain the Tag Team Championship.

Got this one right. The match was better than I thought it would be and Santino got a good reaction in the match, despite his character being a comedy act. Apparently a lot of people like the Cobra. I don't get the appeal of that move, but everyone's entitled to their opinion. Nexus got the win and they made the right choice here because now they have a reason for Nexus continuing to appear on both shows, through Slater and Gabriel holding the Tag Team Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back