WWE Super SmackDown! 30/8/2011 - Do I Know My Enemy? Yes, it's This Stupid Song

This promo back and forth has been great. Getting in to the mindset of the competitors. God, I love the WWE so much right now.

an undisclosed medical condition

Which they were apparently unaware of at 10:15 last night when they were STILL promoting the Nash/Punk match, and were suddenly aware of at 10:30. An undisclosed medical condition which was supposedly diagnosed by doctors a week ago, yet they still went ahead and announced the Nash/Punk match anyway at the beginning of the show last night, continued to hype it, and then cancelled it.

CM Punk calling for change is weird because he looks like someone who would actually beg you for change on the street.

Which they were apparently unaware of at 10:15 last night when they were STILL promoting the Nash/Punk match, and were suddenly aware of at 10:30. An undisclosed medical condition which was supposedly diagnosed by doctors a week ago, yet they still went ahead and announced the Nash/Punk match anyway at the beginning of the show last night, continued to hype it, and then cancelled it.

No, I think they just used the bait and switch to still keep Nash involved in the storyline even if he can't wrestle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back