WWE Summerslam 2016 LD

Guys guys, don't hate. They obviously gonna blow this feud at the next PPV, give us another great match and have Sasha finally win.. possibly in a very good Falls Count Anywhere match.

They just want to build Charlotte as an even against Sasha. Which sounds right to me.

Spin it any way you like. That was a dumb decision.

The Club/AJ are just some dirty dudes. It is going to be too sweet seeing New Day and Cena take them out tonight.

Oh great, Mr. Ego. It is time for Crews to permanently make his name known.

Also, those who hate on the victory of Jeri-KO, why wouldn't they win? You have a 6-time World Champion and Kevin Owens who had an incredible year in the WWE. This loss, puts Enzo & Cass at the underdog position and the crowd behind them as they try to overtake Jeri-KO.

And they will, which would bring the break up of Jeri-KO and a possible feud. Which seems awesome to me and is actually very nice storytelling.

I did enjoy the women's match but th finish was weird for me but I can see a falls
Count anywhere match though

I like the show so far. I'm more shocked than angry at the finish for the women's title match.

What are the chances Sasha was supposed to win on that submission but Sasha knew she was legit hurt and they made an audible call to give it to Charlotte?

Also, those who hate on the victory of Jeri-KO, why wouldn't they win? You have a 6-time World Champion and Kevin Owens who had an incredible year in the WWE. This loss, puts Enzo & Cass at the underdog position and the crowd behind them as they try to overtake Jeri-KO.

And they will, which would bring the break up of Jeri-KO and a possible feud. Which seems awesome to me and is actually very nice storytelling.

I look at it that way now that I've cooled down, and probably bored cause I'm tired but the show hasn't been trash it's been a bit of a shock here and there

Thinking a bit a head. Wondering who calls the Lesnar/Orton match? Perfect world would be either play by play man with Otunga and Saxton giving their expert takes.

Judging from my terrible prognostication skills, Crews has this one in the bag.

Let's all hope then that you start to guess the matches right.. because Apollo Crews 5 months after debuting beating the Miz, a Miz who have done an awesome job as a champion.. would be the dumb decision here..

No, it wasn't.

Yes it was. You don't give the heel a clean win over somebody who JUST won the title in a moment like we had on Raw.

If you want Charlotte to win, you have her cheat. But I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you.

What are the chances Sasha was supposed to win on that submission but Sasha knew she was legit hurt and they made an audible call to give it to Charlotte?

I didn't get that vibe seeing it. That counter was so smooth and logical on Charlotte's part that it came across as planned. But anything's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back