WWE Smackdown's Got Money In The Bank, Shawty Whatcha Drank? on 2/26

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
15chv08.png

GRAND OPPORTUNITY
The Ultimate Opportunist, Edge, has elected to battle new World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Whose hand will be raised at WrestleMania when two former tag partners clash for championship gold?

DEAD END FOR HBK?
At WrestleMania, The Undertaker will put his 17-0 undefeated streak on the line against Shawn Michaels’ storybook career in an explosive rematch so anticipated, it could only occur on The Grandest Stage of Them All.

Maria, you've just been let go from the WWE... how are you taking the news?

2kmrro.gif

It's okay Maria, I'd rather be out of a job than be Fatt Hardy's new love interest too.

If you want to watch again on a stream at 8 or something sure.

Edit: Going to the movies instead, hold the fort down, Norcal.

Um, Striker, I think Undertaker was considerably more 'on fire' at the Elimination Chamber than Morrison was.

I'm pretty sure that people that think HBK is winning at Mania are in denial that Michaels' career is coming to an end. It sucks that we're getting older, but the end is nigh.

I would much rather see McIntyre in MITB i don't like seeing big guys like Kane and Mark Henry in ladder matches they just slow it down and kind of ruin them.

Holy FUCK what an awesome opening match on Smackdown tonight, just finished it. This is why Smackdown is the best wrestling show on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back