• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Sign "Averno" - New Lucha Libre Star.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Reports are coming out that the WWE have signed a new Lucha Libre star, called "Averno". Whether his name will be changed or not before his debut, it is unknown. Now, obviously, he's been brought in so that there is someone to feud with Sin Cara. They've previously fought matches before, such as the one below, which is a 2 out of 3 Falls Match and it's pretty damn amazing.

[YOUTUBE]v=m_ZUiebcJYA[/YOUTUBE]

Right, I think this is going to go down well at first, much like Sin Cara did, but there's a possibility that this may eventually fall flat on it's face. If they guys don't then feud with anyone else, this could all go horribly, horribly wrong.

Tell em what you think.

Apologies for that, posted the URL wrong in the Post, but Prisoners can't make edits, which I always see as a disadvantage.

WWE are definitely getting interested in the lucha libre. He looks good and I'm looking forward to him in a feud with Sin Cara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back