Puroresu vs. Lucha Libre

CIMA is pretty cool. I am a big fan of BxB Hulk. He is awesome

Definately, those killer pants and the dancing are pretty damn cool.

BTW, can't stress enough how amazing it is that you have Pixie Lott in your sig. Leave it there forever. Hell, you may just be my favourite poster just for that.

Definately, those killer pants and the dancing are pretty damn cool.

BTW, can't stress enough how amazing it is that you have Pixie Lott in your sig. Leave it there forever. Hell, you may just be my favourite poster just for that.

Haha. I used to have a sig of her before but can't find it so I used a random pic I found. Tdigle used to have her in there as well.

You hate him because of that? You must hate Eddie for getting a reign because Brock Lesnar was leaving

Its fucking Vince and the creative team who do that. Not Rey!

You can't complain as you love millions of kids around the world.

Please learn to spell. Plenty of others have violated the wellness policy, do you hate them?

Why the fuck is his gimmick annoying?

Your eyes scare little kids when you're throwing them into your van.

Thats a bunch of shit. He has fantastic rivalries, one of his better ones recently was with Jericho where he played as big as a role as Jericho.

He can barely speak english. You go to a foreign country and try sounded good.

I'll give you this as I thought his old theme was so much better.

Have you got mask related issues?

Honestly, I have no idea where you two get the idea that a 14 year old is a "Rapist", or a "Child Predator", But it's really pissing me off, and I'm going to ask you to please stop.

Rey is a good man, I just don't luck his character, I probably should have made the more clear, my bad.

Honestly, I have no idea where you two get the idea that a 14 year old is a "Rapist", or a "Child Predator", But it's really pissing me off, and I'm going to ask you to please stop.

Rey is a good man, I just don't luck his character, I probably should have made the more clear, my bad.

I didn't even say that because of that silly thread you made.

For real bro? You fucking lucky cunt. Got some pictures from that event put up on my wall. Was the match with Dragon Kid and Masato Yashino better than the match with Naruki Doi and Shingo? Hell man, Id have just been happy seeing CIMA even if it was in a tag match.

Btw tdigle, you would love my room. Puro pictures everywhere.

They were both really good, but the match of the night was The Young Bucks vs. CIMA and Susumu Yokosuka.

I didn't even say that because of that silly thread you made.

What silly thread that I made? The only possiblity you could have gotten the idea for me being a "rapist" is that fucking dumb ass Macca, Obviously the Widowmaker has his finger too deep in his beef curtains.

If your talking about the one I made in the bar room, why don't you re-read that? It had nothing about me stalking her.

What silly thread that I made? The only possiblity you could have gotten the idea for me being a "rapist" is that fucking dumb ass Macca, Obviously the Widowmaker has his finger too deep in his beef curtains.

If your talking about the one I made in the bar room, why don't you re-read that? It had nothing about me stalking her.

Are you a fucking twat? I said I didn't say that because of the thread. Learn to read you dumbshit.

Haha. I used to have a sig of her before but can't find it so I used a random pic I found. Tdigle used to have her in there as well.

It doesn't matter man, she's there. She's cool. And now I have some baby oil and some unzipped pants.

Now Im cool. :D

Shut up pedo. The public have the right to protect their children, godammit.

They were both really good, but the match of the night was The Young Bucks vs. CIMA and Susumu Yokosuka.

Hmm, still haven't made up my mind about the Bucks. Something about them just doesn't click with me. Maybe it's just being angry at them for the Guns having to job
to them, mind you.

Pixie Lott is so fucking fit. She's like a mix between Elisha Cuthbert and that girl who plays Claire on Lost, only ten times hotter.

God rewarded me for my hard work and gave me me this woman. Lus, her music actually isn't quite that bad, huh?

Are you a fucking twat? I said I didn't say that because of the thread. Learn to read you dumbshit.

Man, don't worry about this cunt. You're right, he is a fucking twat.

Get this, he actually thinks he's more popular round here than me. Shows tto show how well child molesters think under pressure, don't they?

Why does Lifetime Anal Bitch get to keep his avatar. You guys should make it a photo of Pedobear. Or at least a prisoner like mine and ImAStupidCuntWhoCantFollowRules'

I could get an avatar of Pedobear and everyone would still know you as that fucking stalker kid.

No, people still call me Macca.

I'm the only one who remembers your real name. I'm the closer thing you got to a friend.

Your loss, Johnny No-Friends.

The closest thing you've got to a friend is your social worker. And even he wants to spit on you.

Your loss, Johnny No-Friends.

The closest thing you've got to a friend is your social worker. And even he wants to spit on you.

For one, my name isn't Johnny. Two, I had a social worker, and she was female. Three, I have friends, and their nothing close to a Korean asshole.

One, nobody cares. Two, sure you didn't mean, I have a social worker and I want to put it in his pooper? And finally, you think Im posting from North Korea. I win.

One, nobody cares. Two, sure you didn't mean, I have a social worker and I want to put it in his pooper? And finally, you think Im posting from North Korea. I win.

Your location says north korea. I can only suspect the obvious. So your telling me your a man, who talks about molesting little kiddies at least once every hour, with a fake location on your computer.

Yeah, that's not werid at all. :suspic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back