WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/23/2011 - Running Over Little Jimmy for that Parking Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is asking for The Miz to "fucking destroy everyone week in and week out". It would just be nice for him to not look like a complete fucking joke, getting the shit beat out of him by a guy that has done nothing but job in 3 minute matches to EVERYONE on the roster since he joined the company. Former WWE champions should not be getting their asses handed to them by the jobbiest of jobbers on the roster.
He looked fine. He looked the way he's supposed to look, which is a guy that can take advantage of a situation, but when the opportunity can't arise, he ultimately gets his ass kicked. A-Ri jumped him, and never gave Miz a chance to turn it around.

And what the hell do you want from him? He fucking DESTROYED Cena last night for 20 minutes (oh wait, I forgot, that didn't happen, it was just a 2 minute Squash Match that Cena won, because that's what you waah waah waah Miz is Buried people want to believe)

It's not going to hurt Miz in the long run because of his talent and ability to get over, but to argue that segment didn't just make him look like shit is ridiculous.
No, what I was saying is that it made A-Ri look AWESOME, and Miz didn't look like shit because it's pretty damn near impossible to make him look like shit. Especially when the other guy took advantage of the man by jumping him.

The PPV Press conference makes no sense. Miz can't run for president in 2012, he won't be 35 years old.

Besides that blow off I have been waiting for in Kharma destroying everyone and getting a fight out of Beth Phoenix being ignored, and that stupid what if Obama skit. Raw has been pretty much perfect.

Tweet from Joey Styles (@JoeyStyles):

Kofi's trunks and kick pads were created by 6 year old Luke M. of Alberta, Canada who won @WWEMagazine's WWE Kids Magazine contest.

What the hell they got it wrong, I'm Luke and my last name is Macios and I happen to live in Alberta but I'm not 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back