WWE Raw LD Is Probably Not Getting Into The LD Hall Of Fame on 3/22

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
s58ojp.png

DEAD END FOR HBK?
At WrestleMania, The Undertaker will put his 17-0 undefeated streak on the line against Shawn Michaels’ storybook career in an explosive rematch so anticipated, it could only occur on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Could this be HBK's final match? Or the end of The Phenom's record?

SNAKE RATTLES ROLE
For the first time in more than two years, "Stone Cold" appeared on Raw as one hellraising guest host.

Sit the fuck down here at 9:00 EST and join us for the Wrestlemania go-home show!
24zjfa9.gif

EDIT: I'm setting a couple of ground rules here in this thread:

1.) Don't spoil whatever is going on during Impact in this thread. There are some people who want to watch Impact after Raw that don't want to be spoiled. Out of respect for them, keep this thread strictly to Raw. FTS has threatened bans in the past, and he may follow through on those threats tonight.

2.) No ******ed posts like this, tia:

ZzzZzzz... CHANGE THE CHANNEL! :rofl:

I will try and be here. Not expecting much tonight, just more build. Seeing Pete Rose should be awesome though and I expect we get a 10th MITB guy tonight as well.

This LD will be graced by yours truly, tonight. Therefore, I don't want to see shit about Impact in here. Let's discuss RAW in the RAW LD. Make sense? Good.

If I can stay up to watch, I'll have to ask my friend Mitz which show to watch...they both look to be good, and we watch wrestling together.

Go home edition to Mania, with Rose (a guy that knows the WWE well) as guest host. I'm down for this.

I can't wait to smoke a fat bowl, watch Raw, and be in this LD. I've been wanting to be in an LD for a while but I needed a laptop. Now I have one :)

SPOILER ALERT

Beth Phoenix is going to be the 11th participant in the MITB match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back