WWE Raw LD Is Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch on 5/3

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
i35c12.png

DYNASTY DOES IT
The Hart Dynasty captured the Unified Tag Titles from Show-Miz then celebrated with WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart.

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, DRAFT RESULTS

MAIN DRAFT

vneebr.png

SUPPLEMENTAL DRAFT

105p7xx.png

As Ted Dibiase begins his quest for a new Virgil, in the meantime, like everyone else, he has come to the realization that Santino Marella is not funny.

6rn18m.gif

ATTN: DON'T SPOIL IMPACT OR START SHITTING ON SHOWS PEOPLE LIKE TO WATCH, TIA.

Fuckin riiiiiight, ill be in here tonight. Staying up late like a party animal.

Oh and since that will be the case, I will be rather heavy handed and trigger happy with the infraction button if we start the "shitting on the show you arent watching" game.

ItsDamnReal. I love you. Dont make me do it.

Wayne Brady should be good. I like him. I got another clip for ya!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CNn3KZPLcT8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CNn3KZPLcT8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Not even remotely interested in staying up to participate in this one.

I have an Exam tomorrow, I cant watch anyway, and I like in the UK. I'm not staying up until 4+ am to read about a show I cant watch when sleep is actually worth it.

Perfect name for the LD. I shall hopefully be here. My LD participation has been lacking (not like anyone misses 'ole Theo).

I always forget how awesome Wayne Brady is. I never knew he did an episode of Nick Cannon's Wild'N'Out. Of course we will probably get more of the Wayne Brady that Soccer Moms love, but maybe Wayne Brady will choke a bitch or 2. How about he chokes Jillian so we don't have to hear her sing.

All of you non-Americans are lame. Stay up. DO IT.

Perfect title for the LD. I'm showing up today half because of the title, and half because I don't wanna do my finals work. Good job.

Ah yes, thats were they had ONS a couple years back, with the sweet match between Vince, Vince's Doo-Rag, and Bob Lashleys :lmao:

Ah yes, thats were they had ONS a couple years back, with the sweet match between Vince, Vince's Doo-Rag, and Bob Lashleys :lmao:

Vince should really go back to the Doo-Rag. It looked pretty awesomely bad.

Meanwhile, Zack Ryder is gonna be on this weeks RAW. I am gonna guess there are 3 different options.

1. He gets pushed (not likely)
2. He gets squashed (likely)
3. He replaces SantinoSwoggle as the "interact comedically with guest host" guy (I think this would work)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back