• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 5th May 2014 - Hounds, Fire and Demonic Forces: Raw Goes to Hell

IC Title match
Adam Rose Debut
Shield/Wyatts
Are we getting a huge clusterfuck with Cena/Orton/Batista interferring in the main event tonght?

This is right on target with Kane's career path since 2002.

2002- Katie Vick
2004 -Lita/Snitsky
2006 - May 19th
2008 - Where is Mysterio?
2010 - Undertaker vegetative state
2012 - Embrace the Hate

It just writes itself.

Could also throw in that schlock from 2011 with him chasing Edge around for custody of Paul Bearer. At least I think it was 2011. It's all bled together at this point.

My roommate: Can you turn down your TV? I'm studying for my Chemistry final.

Me: I'm afraid I've got some bad news!

You know, with the voice and everything.

Reactions: TLC
Poor Big E, he has no real fanfare and will soon be buried and be relegated to Main Event. Someone pointed out yesterday, not sure if it's true but it sounds about right, that he hasn't won on raw since February but that might not include tag matches

This night is historic. When was the last time the Intercontinental and US Championships were defended on the same night?

Mysterio was gone for an injury or something, Kane was carrying a bag around for a few weeks, people thought it was his mask, turned out to be a Mysterio mask.

It was something about Kane attacking him in a parking lot and stealing Rey's mask which he put in a bag. Mike Adamle made Kane give the mask back I believe.

Ok I remember that now but I see why it's easy to forget.

Big E and Rusev need face transplants. From the neck down they're beastly, but on top they've got these nondescript, nonthreatening mugs that make you take them a little less seriously than guys like Kozlov or Mark Henry, who could be straight out of a Dick Tracy comic.

Maybe Rose doesn't debut

He's going to run in and make the save for The Wyatts during the overrun. Then they'll all start dancing in the ring and Emma will come down doing her arm thing and Vince will appear on the Titantron smiling and flip the bird as the show goes off air.

Wwe is really trying to get the little kiddies to buy the network by enticing them with John Cena on main event

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back