WWE RAW LD 5th May 2014 - Hounds, Fire and Demonic Forces: Raw Goes to Hell

As a Dolph Ziggler fan it was hard to watch him get eliminated from the battle royal earlier tonight by the Cobra from Santino. I'm sure it's hard for the Damien Sandow fans to see him in a Magneto costume even though it is really funny

Watching this match, I can't help but shake my head at the fact that ADR could have been a great superstar if they had just kept everything that was awesome about him from when debuted.

As a Dolph Ziggler fan it was hard to watch him get eliminated from the battle royal earlier tonight by the Cobra from Santino. I'm sure it's hard for the Damien Sandow fans to see him in a Magneto costume even though it is really funny

Actually that was one of the highlights for Sandow this year. :eek:

I like Sandow and I really enjoyed that. Although I'm not a huge fan so I may be in the minority.

I don't want to like Rose :( his gimmick seems awesome though. I already like too many current jobbers that had potential.

Okay so most of us can agree that we all liked Sandow as Magneto lol. Do you guys think he comes out as Magneto again tonight if he is even on the show

Alright, I like goofy Kane angles as much as the next guy but I think I saw this exact angle a couple of years ago with Zack Ryder.

This is right on target with Kane's career path since 2002.

2002- Katie Vick
2004 -Lita/Snitsky
2006 - May 19th
2008 - Where is Mysterio?
2010 - Undertaker vegetative state
2012 - Embrace the Hate

It just writes itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads