WWE RAW LD 3/7/2011 - Will the Rattlesnake Have Tiger Blood Flowing?

The match at 25 is still the most exciting wrestling I have ever seen period.

Really? It was great, excellent even, but I liked their match the next year better and neither one of them were ***** material. I could think of many better/more exciting matches.

They're gonna destroy each other. There'll be blood everywhere.

...No there won't. Did you forget the whole "no blood" policy?

What I saw of the beatdown it was a good backstage beating then dragging him to the ring is a nice touch

I guess it wasn't a new logo as much as it was a new graphic. It was sweet, it like swooped in with a spacey type of noise and shit. It was definitely new.
yes, that's relatively new. They've been using that for a few months now. It's nice. I'm still hoping for a completely new logo though. This ones been around since 98 (with the getting the F out in 2002).

Thinking about it... It would be nice to see a bit blood spilled in the Taker/HHH match. But hey if we can't get blood in a hell in a cell what's the chance we will see any in a normal NO DQ match.

The Taker HHH promos just remind me of how old they are now compared to their promos for wrestlemania 17. It is like two old men deciding for one last fight because they are not in their prime anymore.

There's a "Push DiBiase or I Riot" sign. Last time there was a "Push [wrestler]" sign, it was Scotty Goldman, and we all know how that turned out.

Otunga needs a Planet Stasiak gimmick, he tries to do un ins but still fails.

So I missed the first 16 minutes of this. From what I understand, Taker started off, then there was a Taker/HBK recap, then Crust Punk and the rest of Nexus beat the living shit out of Orton, and now there's a match.

Is this accurate?

So am i allowed to say "Orton just buried Otunga" since he took a beat down and still won or are we only allowed to say that when Cena does that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back