WWE PRESENTS VENGEANCE

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
I am pumped for tonights ppv. There is no build at all, but the matches look great. CSR just got me pumped up. Possible Retruns tonight? Could we see Undertaker, Could we See Big Daddy Cool, Can the Long Island Loud Mouth Win Gold? We find out tonight at 8.

Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship:
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Mark Henry (c) vs. Big Show

Triple H and CM Punk vs. The Miz and R-Truth

United States Championship Match:
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Zack Ryder

Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes

Sheamus vs. Christian

WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger

Divas Championship:
Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Eve

[YOUTUBE]kfNVki5PktE&feature[/YOUTUBE]

i'm more interested in how the story develops rather than the matches themselves.

sidenote: are links usually posted here? should i post the ones i have?

I'll be watching. Although this poor turnout for what could potentially be a good PPV is disappointing.

I feel like this PPV is going to draw like December to Dismember.

Oh well. Couldn't care less about ADR vs Cena. It'll be good enough but it's painfully obvious that ADR doesn't have a chance in hell. Cena won't be losing a LMS or I Quit match until he's in the twilight of his career, and maybe not even then. Perhaps ADR can cheat, but I think it's unlikely.

Both of Ziggler's matches interest me, and I think the HHH/Punk vs Miz/Truth tag will be good. I could see Taker returning tonight, I think he's likely for the big Survivor Series match.

I feel like this PPV is going to draw like December to Dismember.

Oh well. Couldn't care less about ADR vs Cena. It'll be good enough but it's painfully obvious that ADR doesn't have a chance in hell. Cena won't be losing a LMS or I Quit match until he's in the twilight of his career, and maybe not even then. Perhaps ADR can cheat, but I think it's unlikely.

Both of Ziggler's matches interest me, and I think the HHH/Punk vs Miz/Truth tag will be good. I could see Taker returning tonight, I think he's likely for the big Survivor Series match.

I think ADR wins tonight. There's no way they would have Cena win the belt at one PPV, lose it at the next one, to win it back the next one again ;)

Fans of Flair would be outraged.

WHo exactly is Vickie asking to be quiet? She's the only one talking. It's like she's being overly loud and annoying for the sake of getting on the fans' nerves.

I was thinking the turnout would be good with a hard-to-watch football game, and a world series game that most of the country doesn't care about.

US title match is right after this one?

I have a feeling Ryder is gonna win and Ziggles is gonna use that as an excuse

You remember back in the day when they would make a big deal about a superstar going trying to win or retain two titles in the same night. It seems like WWE is treating the two title matches Ziggler is in as two separate people instead of one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back