Sid Justice vs. the Sheik

• Sycho

• Sabu's Uncle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the WWE Region under WWE Rules from Pittsburgh, PA.

#15. "Sycho" Sid Vicious
SID2.jpg

vs.

#50. The Original Sheik
18e1824c.jpg

If we're going on influence, it's the Sheik. However, we're going on who would win the match, and that's Sid. Sheik wouldn't want to be in a big tournament like this as he wouldn't want to stay in one place that long. He was a journeyman and a great one, but Sid's power is a bit too much for him and Sheik, a legend, goes down.

Sorry Sheik, your great, but Sid is just to much to handle. He has to much power, and will beat Sheik down. A legend goes home so soon, which is really a shame, as I like Sheik a lot, but I have to go with who will win and that is Sid.

I hate Sid, but I'll be voting for him here. Sheik had a big impact, and is the uncle of Sabu, but that doesn't win any matches here. It'll be a decent back and forth match, but Sid wins with a classic powerbomb, and no cage to get in the way to cause a botch.

The Sheik was an innovator, and considerably less sloppy than his nephew when it came to in ring work. He was capable of having decent matches with old school performers like Bruno Sammartino, but also of having the first ever hardcore brawls. I believe he even had a run in ECW in his 70s, but I haven't seen any of that, and can't imagine it's that good.

Sid is dogshit, and in a match-up of intelligence, wrestling technique or general qualities of humanity, he'd lose. However, it is a wrestling match, and Sid's dominant power would mean that he'd pick up the win here, as long as he doesn't go to the top rope.

I appreciate the Sheik as a historic figure in the history of the business. The Sheik is considered by many historians as a top five heel of all time. I don't have the knowledge to dispute that claim, but it's a pretty strong statment for the man.

That being said, I love Sid. I never have understood the hatred and unjust shit that Sid gets. I'm saving my Sid push for later, but I believe Sid wins easily.

SID: Suddenly I'm Dominate

It is a shame that a legend like Sheik will be going home early here to me. Sid is going to over power Sheik in this match and go on to round two. Just if this match took place in ECW, cause if that were the case it would be Sheik no brainer. But it is in WWE and Sid will get the W.

I'm glad to see that Sid is getting the love in this tournament he doesn't usually get on wrestling forums. While I'm not sure that The Sheik is worthy of this kind of beatdown, I'd have to say it's similar to the beatdown Sid would give him in a match.

I have to go with Sid. The man was a beast, and if he wouldn't have continuously gotten in his own way (read: steroid abuse), he could have gone down as one of the all-time greats.

Whose the man???? Sid is the man. Not really but atleast in this match he is. He has the strength to get almost anyone up in the powerbomb. This match doesnt really excite me much but i always thought Sid was ok, just never a fan of his. But the Master and the Ruler of the World will take this one.

Being in WWE is to Sid's advantage here. In his prime, Vicious wasn't all that agile, but he sure as hell had speed and he was as strong as on ox. More than likely, this would be a squash match; I have Sid winning with a powerbomb in less than five minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back