WWE No Way Out 2012: CM Punk (c) VS Daniel Bryan VS Kane [WWE Championship]

Yeah, AJ's kind of won over Kane. In reality, what would you want? control of a Near 7' Behemoth capable of Crazy, mental, absurd Destruction OR To be controlled by a wee guy.

Yes, WWE is making it look like she's just toying with Kane, but what if maybe, Just MAYBE, the two Crazies are together on this? Kane's known for being a monster, but not Dumb. He's shown how cold and calculating he can be.

She's openly supporting punk, and punking out Kane, Making Bryan her obvious choice to back up at NWO, But I'm thinking the Monster's last "Thank you" run Starts this coming Sunday, courtesy of Miss AJ. Now I just need to hear her call Kane "Mr. K" and refer to Bryan as "B-Man" and my Harley Quinn vision of her is complete!

Yeah, AJ's kind of won over Kane. In reality, what would you want? control of a Near 7' Behemoth capable of Crazy, mental, absurd Destruction OR To be controlled by a wee guy.

Yes, WWE is making it look like she's just toying with Kane, but what if maybe, Just MAYBE, the two Crazies are together on this? Kane's known for being a monster, but not Dumb. He's shown how cold and calculating he can be.

She's openly supporting punk, and punking out Kane, Making Bryan her obvious choice to back up at NWO, But I'm thinking the Monster's last "Thank you" run Starts this coming Sunday, courtesy of Miss AJ. Now I just need to hear her call Kane "Mr. K" and refer to Bryan as "B-Man" and my Harley Quinn vision of her is complete!

I like the concept, but in reality, it goes against the resurrected character. Where he is a cold hearted ruthless monster, that does not give a damn about anyone, hell he threw his own father in a freezer, so it makes little sense how he can change now. Kane said weeks before WM28, that he watched orton shaking the hands of kane footage in july 2011 over and over again to remind himself what he is, it was the night when the unmasked kane character finally died and reached its end game, when kane said to orton, he had become the mangled retch of humanity, that I had become. AJ is a threat to his humanity creeping back into his system. The best option would be? AJ and Bryan pissing kane off, and unleashing the monster on the 2, and fueling his rage even more

There is that saying someone quoted for kane, which sums him up these days on what he is, which goes against the AJ concept
There’s been a problem, a problem eating away at me from the inside out. I’ve become weak, I’ve shown human compassion, and it has weakened me. But no more. Tonight I will once again feast on fear and suffering. My appetite for agony will be awakened. I will once again taste the pain of others. I will feast on the fear of the innocent, and that is the sweetest taste of all. Tonight I hunger for a sacrifice.” – Kane

Just brilliant, honestly AJ could go anyway and it makes it so interesting. I think she stays with Punk, but I could see her with Kane or Bryan. AJ with Kane actually isn't a bad fit. I know that sounds odd but if she continues with the out there gimmick, she'll be the perfect match for him.

Bryan and Aj had their run and it was good but I honestly think Bryan is better on his own.

Truthfully though, I think she fits best with Punk, as they can have some golden work together imo. I think they could feed off each other and make each other better if that's possible for two people who are already at a top level.

Should be really interesting.

I can't decide if I think Punk or Bryan will win, 100% sure Kane will not. A.J. interference will lead to the finish of the match. I think this will be match of the night even as I watch a hell of a match with Sheamus vs Ziggler now.

Would like to see Bryan and AJ reunite with Bryan as wwe champ. I say this even though Punk is my favorite sports entertainer right now (while Jericho's bullshit flag suspension is still in effect).

The ending was pretty bad, which is unfortunate, otherwise it was a top notch match. Bryan just vanished five minutes before the end of the match, and AJ apparently chose the safest and must uninteresting pick in Punk.

Punk's reign has lost its lustre for me. He's done what he said he would do, he's stopped the game of "hot potato" and held it for six months, he's defended regularly and has been a fighting champion, even if he was neutered by Super Cena dominating the shows despite not being champion. He's done all that and it's time for a title change.

The only thing he's failed to do is change the belt (which he originally said during the Summer of Punk II last year), but it seems that's coming soon enough, perhaps during the 1000th RAW.

Kane doesn't need it, but Bryan is an ideal choice to be WWE champ, he's over as hell, he's become one of the most consistently entertaining parts of the WWE, both in his great matches and his hilarious promos (his heel character goes above and beyond to cross the line, it's great). I hope the endgame remains Punk/Bryan at either MITB or Summerslam, with Bryan winning either by himself or due to an AJ heel turn (my preferred option, they could make an awesome heel couple).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back