WWE Money In The Bank - RAW Money In The Bank Ladder Match

I think everyone has forgotten 1 thing ...THE MIZ has a belt so he isn't winning ... no1 who has entered a MITB with a belt has won.. Shelton was IC, MVP U.S.(2x) , Morrison had the tag team title in one etc... so ill either go with teddy or john morrison ... wild card would be Jericho or Bourne..(r-truth is so trash how he is in a title picture is amazing)

If they want to make a splash at this PPV I'd let teddy win and challenge rey meyterio after his match with Swagger and do what every bad guy does...or I'd love to see john Morrison pin Sheamus.

This match is packed with talent, all talents who could really go on to win it, because all of them is at some kind of level to go into the upper mid-card / main event, considering Edge and CM Punk went back to the mid-card after their victories.

Seeing as everyone could win it, I will not start talking about who I think could win it, because I really wouldn't know who could win it, Edge seems like the most obvious choice, but a 3 times winner wouldn't work, especially seeing as it's there to elevate talent rather than anything.

Definitely gonna be a great match nonetheless, and I'm hyped for this.

As much as I like Randy, and Jericho. Money in the Bank should be used to elevate talent who has NOT won a world title. Morrison, Bourne, Truth, Miz or DiBiase should win.

I think that was just when it was at WrestleMania..this one I don't think it really matters...

Anyway..I waas kinda hoping it would just be a mid card wrestlers match... I'm okay with guys like R-truth, Miz, DiBiase, Morrison and bourne.. but then I was thinking they could have used the other 3, Jericho, edge and orton and produced a great triple threat match between the 3...

But looking at the roster for Raw...the guys left are guys liike Goldust, Khali, Mark Henry, Primo, Santino, Kozlov, Regal, Tatsu and Ryder...from them I wouldn't have mind seeing Tatsu in the match..and with Zack Ryders lil push why not him...

Anyway, who do i want to go and grab the briefcase...Orton...I think it would be good for him to win the breifcase as cash it in...

I have the feeling Miz will win though...then he wil cheat and cash it in at some point in the future...

For me this match comes down to three guys, that being John Morrison, The Miz, and Ted DiBiase. The other 5 contenders either don't need the win as they are already well established main eventers in Edge and Orton and Jericho, or they are nowhere's near the main event in Evan Bourne and R Truth.

Guys like Morrison, The Miz, and Ted could all use this win to help give them that extra push up the card they need to get up there. However, right now Ted is stuck in purgatory going nowhere with his gimmick, although I could see him using the gimmick to buy the case off whoever wins it to garner more heat for himself.

Morrison is finally starting to become relevant again with his role on NXT and him actually being involved in something note worthy as of late with the US title matches. If anyone really needs the case to help get up the card, it's him.

The only man out of my three choices who doesn't need the win, but could really use the win, is The Miz. I'm even going to guess that he wins the match. He seems like the only one ready to really make the jump to the main event, and he was well on his way up the card sooner or later, this match will just make it sooner.

Like I said though, don't be surprised to see Ted lose the match then attempt to make a feud out of trying to buy the case from the winner.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure how to feel about this match. It's left me with a bittersweet feeling regarding this whole match, as it can be a terrible thing for the pay per view, yet a wonderful thing for the Raw brand. Of course, we can never fully outline as to what's going to happen in the future, but this may be one of those matches that is bad for the short term (this pay per view) and good for the long term (the Raw brand).

First, let's get into why this is good, as you have main event names pairing up with their mid card counterparts. Seeing names like Bourne, R Truth, and Morrison was a given, but I was actually somewhat shocked that they threw in Jericho, Edge, and Orton. Not only does this add legitimacy to a match that is usually lacking in big names (Usually it's a match that features only the mid card), but it gives some space for the main eventers to work with the mid card. We've been saying for months how we want new faces in the main event, and this is the perfect chance for a wrestler to break through by getting the win over established names like Jericho, Edge, et. all, and going in to cash the briefcase, potentially that night. I like that they're bringing down some main event names to be a part of this match, and it seems like they picked just the right names to take part in this glorified spot fest.

On the other hand, I'd be remiss in pointing out that this is going to kill the mid card of your pay per view. As we've seen recently, when the WWE fails to book more than five matches on pay per view, the buy rate tends to suffer. Here, we have a case where all of the talent that usually occupies the mid card of the pay per view is devoted solely to this ne match. Yes, this is also the name sake of the PPV, but there has to be other things you book around this MITB, the Smackdown incarnation, and the presumed to World Title defenses.We'll probably get a Tag Title Match tacked on, and maybe a Diva's match, but I feel as though that may not be enough to excite viewers into buying. This can either work for or against the WWE, and quite franklym it could really go either way.

As for who wins this one.... People have been predicting The Miz, but if he is to win, he's going to have to drop the US Title. On the off chance they decide to let Miz successfully cash in his briefcase, as there stands a pretty good chance they won't, they can't have this guy holding both the WWE Title and the US Title. He's a good worker, but a very established list of wrestlers have the honor of holding the mid card and heavyweight title. To the best of my recollection, only Warrior, Goldberg, and Triple H have done so, and The Miz isn't nearly the force any of those men were in their day. He just doesn't seem like the guy you'd say would hold both the WWE and US Title. Morrison may stand a chance, if only for the fact that he's somewhat due of the WWE giving him something to work with. Still, I would not like to see this at all. Bourne is apparently on the way to getting the major push, so perhaps he'll get a chance, but I feel as though he's there to do his flippy flips.

I actually believe, however, that it's going to wind up being Jericho taking the briefcase. His situation is tenuous at best with the WWE, so if they need to, Chris Jericho can be the first case of someone losing the Cash-In match. This could spawn his "quitting" and give him a chance to take a hiatus, should he need it. I really feel as though this winner is going to have to lose, and given the way things are set up, Jericho is set up to take a break soon anyhow. Thus, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jericho lose it, and then quit from the WWE out of embarrassment.

I love the fact that this match has the perfect combination of top stars and up and comers. And I honestly have no idea who is going to win. Something tells me Randy Orton could very well win, as he is one of the most over faces on the Raw brand and could take the title off Sheamus. Or he could lose with some interference from Edge to set up a payoff match at Summerslam. An interesting idea I'd like to see is Ted Dibiase purchase the briefcase (much like his father purchased the world title). It would fit Dibiase's character and get him some heat for doing so. It could also get the previous title holder some heat. Someone like John Morrison, who some believe is in need of a heel turn. Either way I can't really tell who will win this match, as it could go anyway. The only person I'm sure about is R-Truth and I'm sure he won't be the one to receive the briefcase.

Unlike Theo, I feel that Orton posing at the top of the ladder to close Raw destroyed his chances of winning that briefcase. History has shown that whoever has the upper hand going into the Pay per View usually doesn't win at the Pay Per View.

I would like to see The Miz win Money In The Bank and go on to defeat Cena to win his first WWE Championship. At the same time it rehashes the Miz-Cena feud that went on during last summer. Except this time their can be more Cena interaction with The Miz.

This would please me greatly as the mic work would be great, and if done right could give Miz the necessary rub to move to the main event. Last time was the 5 minute squash, but this time could be better because they could claim that being the United States Champion has made The Miz a better wrestler.

No matter who wins I am excited for this Pay Per View.

Unlike Theo, I feel that Orton posing at the top of the ladder to close Raw destroyed his chances of winning that briefcase. History has shown that whoever has the upper hand going into the Pay per View usually doesn't win at the Pay Per View.

Yes, but thing is we aren't heading into the PPV just yet. We still have 2 and a half weeks until the actual show, so Orton could very well lose that momentum. Any of the guys could easily steal it away.

I would like to see The Miz win Money In The Bank and go on to defeat Cena to win his first WWE Championship. At the same time it rehashes the Miz-Cena feud that went on during last summer. Except this time their can be more Cena interaction with The Miz.

This would please me greatly as the mic work would be great, and if done right could give Miz the necessary rub to move to the main event. Last time was the 5 minute squash, but this time could be better because they could claim that being the United States Champion has made The Miz a better wrestler.

While Cena/Miz could be excellent, I'd much rather see Miz work with other guys like Orton or Bourne before moving back to Cena. I think working with Orton could propel Miz right into a feud with Cena for the title (if Miz were to win the case) and that feud could prep him for the main event type feud with Cena. And yes the mic work would be top notch stuff and like you said Miz would hopefully have a better showing than this past summer.

No matter who wins I am excited for this Pay Per View.

I feel the exact same way. The MITB matches could be pretty exciting and the Raw one is mega staked and hopefully the SD one features mostly up and comers. That way we can have some undercard matches.

Well, if this is anything other than a Mania 23 repeat for Orton and Edge, I will be sorely disappointed. They don't need the extra push and should be there ONLY to sell people on the show and put over midcarders. They're above this.

Bourne and JoMo would make great winners if they want somebody to get over in a competitive loss while cashing in the case. JoMo, after his Elimination Chamber showing, might be getting a Swagger push right now. Time will tell.

Jericho won't win. Won't even bother justifying that. It's obvious.

DiBiase has been on the back burner since his injury, but WWE gave him a movie. He could be the dark horse.

R-Truth is over. Good for him.

Miz is a priority, despite how overrated he is. The man has the stink of mediocrity all over him, but that won't stop people from seeing something.

My point? Everyone in this match could be a believable winner. Good for the WWE on susprising me with a stellar line-up.

I really see this being a very good match. There are plenty of good and exciting stars participating and it should all add up to a great match to watch. Whether or not that happens remains to be seen.

As for who will win, I really hope The Miz wins. I am definitely a Miz mark and I would love to see him just having the power of the briefcase. On top of that, I have been waiting patiently for him to be pushed to the main event and I would be very satisfied to see him with the WWE Championship. However, I dont see The Miz winning it. I believe that either Edge or Orton will win. I dont believe the WWE thinks that any other young guys are ready. They will probably stay with the regulars in the ME and give the title shot to Orton or Edge.

The only two people (IMO) that i believe should win would be JoMo or THE MIZ!

John morrison would be a great pick because once after he won it, he could cash it in and turn heel. morrison lost alot of his "star power" because of the move to RAW and his over using of the starship pain. he is good as a face but im sure more people agree morrison was better when he was a heel.

THE MIZ- my hands-on favorite for this match. no doubt has the MIZ made major improvements in both the ring and on the mic. hell he probably is second or third best on the mic right now and he has alot of the WWE universe behind him (whether he is cheered or booed) and like everyone says, he has earned his spot. won't be long to where he will headline the SVR videogame series

two people stand out as possible winners. and this match is a tough one to predict. But i think if you look at the main eventers

Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Edgei think it'll be 5 steps backwards if one of these guys won. WWE is scrambling to find new stars (Swagger, Bourne, Sheamus) So i dont think a veteran will win this match.
now if you examine the rest of the competitors
Ted DiBiase: Has Kinda been a wet blanket trying to set fire. hes been pushed with the million dollar championship but he never ever wins any matches. so hes eliminated.
John Morrison: he has been put into a secondary roll on raw. they really dont have anything going for him. i think he has all the potiental in the world but he doesnt have much going for him. so hes eliminated.
R-Truth: i was suprised he won the u.s. title. but i see no sign of him getting a legit push. cause he was in TNA. and cause hes been beaten by the miz for the last few weeks so im not exspecting him to be pulling down the briefcase. so hes eliminated.

Evan Bourne and The Miz These are the two that stand out. evan bourne has been put over by jericho. he is a great worker. kids love him. he doesnt have any behavioral problems. he was red hot in ecw. then let to cool. and now hes and underdog and hes rolling
The miz is the u.s. champion. hes been rolling for the past...well couple years to be honest. theres a reason why Wrestling Observer Newsletter has voted him most improved for '08 and '09. and hes fueding with orton rite now i guess. and that puts miz as a top guy in the buisness. So he could very well win to be THE guy that the wwe needs now.

But if i had to go out on a limb and make a bold prediction i'd say Evan Bourne is RAW money in the Bank.

Orton, Edge, or Jericho won't win this match. I think Orton holding the briefcase at the top of the ladder on Raw this past Monday was just a tease. I know he's been riding a huge wave of momentum ever since his face turn, but just like Edge and Jericho, Orton has become to big for a MITB win. R-Truth won't win because he's kind of getting up there as far as age goes, and while it was nice to see him have a run with the US title, I don't think there's a chance WWE would give him a run with the WWE title. Morrison has been pretty irrelevant ever since Wrestlemania 26, so I don't think he will win this match either.

Now when it comes down to Dibiase, Bourne, and Miz...then things become more difficult to predict. Bourne's push is probably one of the most surprising pushes we've seen on Raw in a long time, but I find it hard to believe that he would win this match. Bourne could be a solid upper mid card guy, a tag team or US champion, but a WWE champion? No. Just No. I can't picture him having feuds with Edge or Sheamus. Dibiase's recent pairing with Maryse leads us to believe that WWE wants push the son of the Million Dollar Man. Dibiase is definitely being groomed to be one of Raw's top future heels, but I don't think he's going to win the match. Just like Cody Rhodes, Dibiase is trying to adjust to life without Orton, and I don't think he's hit that zone as a heel yet. But there is a man who's been in that zone for a while, and that man is The Miz. When it comes down to all three of these men, Miz is really the only one who could be ready for a world title run. He's very good on the mic, and he keeps improving in the ring. Also, I could picture Miz playing the chicken heel world champion. He would be excellent as that type of of world champion.

So I'm picking The Miz to win this one.

alright here is my take on the RAW MIB match

JERICHO: Already a main eventer and in is own words already done everything in wrestling that he wants with three exceptions not won a rumble, never won the match he helped to create the MIB and hasn't won a world title at Mania that I remember.

EDGE: He is a main eventer and will use this match to inflict pain on Orton. He also can get a title shot when ever he wants because he is a former champion.

Orton: don't want him winning it if Cena regains belt however if Sheamus retains could create some good storylines and matches between these two.

MIZ: HELL NO!!!!!! not ready needs anothe 6 months so he can win the RUMBLE and go on to WRESTLEMANIA to win title.

BOURNE: not yet ready but if he did win how long could he hold onto the title all of the main eventers except Cena have beaten him easily so he needs to be put on a roll to win more matches against top carders first.

TRUTH: although I am a huge fan of his and feel he has not been able to blossom into his full potential with the WWE like he did elsewhere I think they could use this match to turn him heal and give him some new storylines and let him loose in the ring because of it.

DIBIASE: NO!!!!!!!!!!!! just getting him established he needs to be in a few more matches and win the US title first to establish him a little more but otherwise it would really help him get over and make him a bigger heel then dear old dad by rubbing it peoples faces including dads

MORRISON: This is my pick for the match as long as John can stay healthy after this match he could become a viable top carder he has already showed his ability to hold his own in matches and look like a general in a war doing it. He is a viable winner for this match and they could turn him heel if need be after winning it.

After all of this I will agree that just glancing at this match the top contenders to win it are Jericho, Edge, Orton or MIZ however WWE has been known to throw a curve ball at us before and let somebody unexpected to win some big match (I.E Sheamus first title, Swagger at last MIB match, Mysterio on both of his world titles. I mean they can take storylines anywhere with these 8 men even with the losers so no big deal thats the beauty of watching we really don't know what the writers are thinking.

MIZ: HELL NO!!!!!! not ready needs anothe 6 months so he can win the RUMBLE and go on to WRESTLEMANIA to win title.

MORRISON: This is my pick for the match as long as John can stay healthy after this match he could become a viable top carder he has already showed his ability to hold his own in matches and look like a general in a war doing it. He is a viable winner for this match and they could turn him heel if need be after winning it.

...Wait, wait.

You just said that The Miz wasn't ready, but Morrison was?

...:lmao:

While I like your idea of Miz winning the Rumble (because it would be AWESOME for him to legitimately win it at Wrestlemania), Morrison is in no way ready for the main event just yet. I enjoy his ring work, but his promos, and his ability to connect with crowds consistently leave a lot to be desired. The Miz on the other hand has been busting his ass in both ring and promo work and is one of the most over heels on the roster.

Besides, if you give Miz the case, he doesn't need to cash it in immediately. He can be given six months with the case to prime himself as "main event ready", and if he proves himself further during those six months, then they'll let him cash it in and win.

Miz > Morrison. Miz is the only one in this match that isn't already a main eventer, that is ready to win.

...Wait, wait.

You just said that The Miz wasn't ready, but Morrison was?

...:lmao:

While I like your idea of Miz winning the Rumble (because it would be AWESOME for him to legitimately win it at Wrestlemania), Morrison is in no way ready for the main event just yet. I enjoy his ring work, but his promos, and his ability to connect with crowds consistently leave a lot to be desired. The Miz on the other hand has been busting his ass in both ring and promo work and is one of the most over heels on the roster.

Besides, if you give Miz the case, he doesn't need to cash it in immediately. He can be given six months with the case to prime himself as "main event ready", and if he proves himself further during those six months, then they'll let him cash it in and win.

Miz > Morrison. Miz is the only one in this match that isn't already a main eventer, that is ready to win.

Ok you missed my point I actually like MIZ but would rather give him the oppurtunity too blow his horn even louder by winning the RUMBLE vs the MIB to me it would be a bigger feather in his cap to win it that way plus he can help to rebuild the shine of the U.S. Title from a few of the holders who in my opinion tarnished it (CENA) so read into what I am saying plus I see Morrison winning and turning heel at which point the JOMO I like will be back and pissing fans off every Monday:banghead::confused::worship::Z:

I'd think he's not winning this one, considering he's been more or less a fat piece or garbage since returning and we've already been down this road before. Wouldn't like to go down it again, personally.

Chris Jericho

Not winning, obviously. Should say some big words at some point though. Always fun.

John Morrison

Maybe if people actually cared about him he'd have a shot, but they don't so he doesn't. Someone mentioned the Swagger push, but I don't see it. It wasn't Swagger fault he was booked terribly, it is Morrison's fault that no one gives a flying fuck about him. Also, Starship Pain absolutely sucks. No dice.

Truth is over with a crowd and a more than serviceable midcarder, but much like one Mr. Kofi, certainly not a main event guy, right? He'll try his damndest, but last I checked a guy that's been blown up by McGruber hasn't won the MITB in the same year.

Evan Bourne

It'd certainly be interesting. He's receiving what's by far the biggest push of his career thus far. Now's as good of a time as any to put him over the top with a big win here. It could happen, but I doubt it. Should see a sweet SSP at some point though. And some world class rib holding as well.

Ted DiBiase

He has everything going for him, except the fact that he's boring as hell. That could be a minor problem. Having an attractive blonde French woman by his side has helped as well. They seem to be doing something with him at this point, but can't see him anywhere near the main event right now, can you? Can you?!?!?!? Nope.

My #2 choice. Sure, he isn't as sexy as he was a few months ago, but he can still talk with the best of them. Obvioulsy isn't anything great in the ring, but that doesn't matter as much. I could definetly see him winning here and possibly being the first to lose the cash in, or something like that.

Randy Orton

After watching Raw on Monday, my clear pick. With the 2 MITB matches, they can afford to give a win to an already established star, like Mr. Orton. He was clearly the most over guy in that match on Monday, likely the most over guy in the company. This may be Orton's peak, at least for awhile, the time is now. Orton wins the MITB and faces Sheamus at Summerslam. Makes sense, right? Thought so. Give it to him, baby. Right now.

im kinda shocked zack ryder isnt in the MITB match, i believe he would be a better perticipant then john morrison. morrison has lost alot of momentum with his move to RAW and his injury. Ryder now is bein established as a decent heel and he should have got picked to be in this match, but moving on....

for my pick, altho i would love to see randy orton win this match, the fact is he can win the title anytime. so my pick would be, probably ted dibiase or john morrison. if WWE wants to push morrison, then make him heel again. when he was the ECW champion he was one of the best guys to watch on that show, if not THE guy. winnning MITB could make him a good heel. dibiase has rose up the mid card ranks and also his mic skills have improved alot. this would be a great launch to his career if cena wins at MITB and dibiase wins the case and then cashes it in after the cena match

My biggest fear is someone who does not need it (in terms of credibility) will win it. The main one of those people being Edge. While I would rather not see it, I see Jericho pulling out an upset and feuding with a Cena I believe will be champion again after the MITB PPV.

As for who I would want to win though I would give it to Miz as he has worked harder then anyone else in this match to step up his game and theoretically he could drop the US title and still look credible while holding the case, all the meanwhile waiting for a perfect moment to cash in when the time is right, while his ME credibility is built up.

For me it's pretty much come down to either Miz or Morrison, but I'm hoping it's Morrison for one reason; Sheamus should retain against Cena. A lot of people want Miz to win because they feel he's earnt it, but the one thing Miz hasn't done is gone up against face main eventers and come out on top, personally I'd like to see Miz cost Orton the briefcase but not win the match. Leading to a Miz v. Orton feud that could work as Miz's jump into the main event. If Miz costs Orton the briefcase the next night on RAW, or at the very least a RAW in the near future, Orton can cost Miz the US title. A belt-less feud would be perfect as it keeps Orton out of the World title picture and helps Miz cross to the M.E. by competing with the most over face currently in the WWE.

If Morrison wins the briefcase it also allows for a few developments. If Morrison is the first to cash in and lose, it not only makes the defending champion more credible but it allows Morrison to work a Main Event level match and see if he can hold his own. Alternately if Cena claims the title at MiTB then Morrison can turn heel, which is something I feel he needs to do in the near future anyway.

For Miz I think he needs to set the groundwork for a feud with Orton that doesn't involve the WWE title, he already had his mini-feud with Cena and whilst it worked to establish him as a solid heel, I'd rather he feud with Orton. I'm also not big on the idea of him carrying the US title and winning the MiTB mainly because it'll devalue the mid-card titles even more than they already are.

But it pretty much depends on whoever walks out of the MiTB main even with the title. If it's Sheamus then I'd like to see Morrison (Or Possibly R-Truth) cash in and lose in a solid match. If it's Cena I'd prefer a heel turn by Morrison. Bourne and Jericho would do well to continue their feud and Orton and Edge really don't need the win and I honestly can't think of anyway they could utilise it, Cena v. Orton's been done to death, so has Cena v. Edge, Orton faced Sheamus at the Rumble and I don't think either party would gain from those two feuding again and Edge v. Sheamus wouldn't really work as both are playing heels.

Basically my money is on Morrison. Miz is a second pick and R-Truth as #3.

Edit: Forgot about DiBiase. I'd say he's the #4 pick. He really hasn't done anything since WM and whilst I wouldn't mind seeing him win, I'm not sure how they'd go about booking him if he did.

I really thought a previous poster had an interesting idea. Morrison wins it and then, when cashing it in is assisted by DiBiase, who pins the champ and we are told he bought the case from Morrison. Dibiase gets huge heat for not only jumping the present champ to "win" the title, but he bought it was well and Morrison can play the "I tried being a nice guy and playing nice for the fans, but now I have to look out for me" card. I think it would work.

This match should be interesting to watch, but it also has the words "clusterfuck" written all over it. That is what these matches have been since they were amped up to 8 and 10 competitors. We will of course have to wait and see how things pan out though. So let's run down the superstars in this spotfest shall we?

Randy Orton: I would say he has a great shot at winning this if they wanted to turn a concept that generally elevates younger talents into a match where established stars win. But for me I don't want to see that happen. MITB has always been to give someone new a chance to challenge for the world title and grace the main event scene. Orton is already there, so logically he should not win this match.

John Morrison: I use to have hope for this guy last summer when he was on SmackDown having great matches with guys like CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, and Rey Mysterio but as soon as he lost the IC title he has done nothing but regress into the half assed performer that no one gives a shit about today. He probably has the least amount of a chance to win.

R-Truth: Would be nice, but it's not going to happen. He is more of that midcard wrestler who does something important one minute then us jobbing out right and left the next. He will not be winning RAW's MITB.

Evan Bourne: Seems to be getting a push at the moment, but i still don;t see Bourne ever becoming a world champion. Him winning would be cool for me to see as a fan but the likelihood of that happening is very slim.

Ted Dibiase: He is lame, and boring. His recent push is lackluster and the guy just doesn't have the personality to get better than he currently is. Him winning would be a long shot, but stranger things have happened.

Chris Jericho: Is already an established persona within the WWE, I only see him in this match because he works well in ladder matches and should be seen as a threat to winning it. Jericho is only there to add suspense and excitement to the match.

Edge: Hasn't he already cashed in two times previously in his career? I believe he did therefore he doesn't need to again. Edge is an established main eventer who doesn't need to win this match. However I would not be surprised in the least bit if he came out victorious. However it would be lackluster, disappointing, and totally against everything that the MITB concept was created for.

The Miz: The man who is a midcard heel on the rise. Out of all the midcarders in this match he has the most star power. He has been on a serious role over the past few months and is only going to improve and his status on the card will go up. he makes the most sense to win this match. He is my prediction to win RAW's MITB match because if he does then he just found his next logical step in his transition to the main event.

Welp, R-Truth is out. Hello, Zack Ryder WADE BARRETT! The anonymous GM stripped all Nexus members of title shots for three months, according to Cole, including presumably Barrett's prize for winning NXT. What better way for Barrett to regain said prize by winning MITB and holding onto the case for three months?

Then again, something may happen next week for the punishment to be lifted, which means we just may be seeing a Barrett cash-in during/after the cage match and a Barrett victory at the PPV, leading to the Cena/Barrett feud through Summerslam that was reported on the main page.

Welp, R-Truth is out. Hello, Zack Ryder WADE BARRETT! The anonymous GM stripped all Nexus members of title shots for three months, according to Cole, including presumably Barrett's prize for winning NXT. What better way for Barrett to regain said prize by winning MITB and holding onto the case for three months?

Then again, something may happen next week for the punishment to be lifted, which means we just may be seeing a Barrett cash-in during/after the cage match and a Barrett victory at the PPV, leading to the Cena/Barrett feud through Summerslam that was reported on the main page.

I do like that idea but I think they will take the lazy way and just add Ryder or Khali into the mix. The "Mystery" person will not win because this match already has enough star power in it and one of the big guys thats ready to break through will win.

I have read several times that Cena and Barrett are supposed to feud this summer. But who says it's going to be for the title? Sheamus is the champion, and I don't see him losing at MITB. So that leads me to my out-on-a-limb pick....HHH.

Isn't Hunter supposed to be back sometime soon? I could easily see him being a surprise entrant, winning the briefcase, and picking up where he left off with Sheamus. The WWE isn't anywhere near being done with this feud.

It's pretty easy to see Sheamus beating Cena at MITB. Whether it's going to be clean or not, I don't know. More than likely Barrett/NEXUS will cost Cena the match, taking that feud further into the summer (Summerslam) and even the early fall. Cena and Barrett do not need the title to be up for grabs, but neither would Sheamus/HHH. I think Hunter coming back and winning the MITB match would be the best way to bring him back. I know that would cause Miz and whoever else to take a backseat, but I think storyline-wise, there would be no better way to bring back The Game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back