WWE Extreme Rules LD - Inside Me a Light Was Turned On, Then I Was Alive

Good match, if Punk would sign a fucking new contract with WWE he prolly would have got at least one win in this feud

It was a good match, most definitely. But I'm really disappointed that Punk was pretty much getting his ass kicked throughout this whole damn feud. He never really got anything going.

The two matches they had prior to this one had Punk kicking the shit out of Orton and Orton pulling a win out of nowhere. I know you're not but others on the net have been calling it an "absolute burial", etc. etc. and it's just not. Ooh, a heel isn't winning. Fuck me sideways.

Ah, out first look at the future WWE Champion. I just said it, folks. Get ready. Get your bodies ready.

And everybody do the boom clap while we wait.

Kofi vs Sheamus - in a Tables match.

Sheamus wants to see the birth certificate of Kofi Kingston... we already know Kofi's from Ghana... he gets introduced from there. Is he really that bad at Geography or was that just a really, really bad joke at Obama's expensive?

Oh and Boom Drop from the top rope. Calling it now.

I don't see the reasoning of Teddy Long making a title match for somebody not on his brand. Now Sheamus is complaining about somebody not born in the US holding the US title?

Thrown together much?

Tables match? Where did that come from? That was really undersold.

With that said, I dont think Kofi is gonna win.

The two matches they had prior to this one had Punk kicking the shit out of Orton and Orton pulling a win out of nowhere. I know you're not but others on the net have been calling it an "absolute burial", etc. etc. and it's just not. Ooh, a heel isn't winning. Fuck me sideways.

I know you're right. I'm not trying to say that they're doing it wrong, it's just my bias. I love Punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back