Extreme Rules is Gary Cherone's Favorite PPV LD

I was actually going to ask why no one's trying taping someone to the mat before, but I realized that'd just be easy to break out of. >>

I know it's strong, I just think using a rope would have been less comical in a way. Still liked the ending though.

I would agree, except that I feel like it would take too much time to tie him up with rope. It would look ridiculous that Batista couldn't get away before he got tied up enough. But anyone who's ever used duct tape knows how damn strong it is. Plus, it was a plausible tool to be lying around under the ring. Why would they have rope or handcuffs? makes no sense. Duct tape makes sense. I loved it!

I'm fine with the ending. They did big spots all over the place and when that didn't work, Cena went in completely the other direction in something Batista wouldn't think of. It's fine.

The whole PPV had real good spots. Im surprised Jeff Hardy didn't apper and jump from the top of the TitanTron smoking weed.

He's booked to do that at Slammiversary. Except that it'll be countered into a devastating move which could kill someone, but he'll no sell and hit a sloppy swanton to the delight of the ********er crew who will completely ignore the lack of realism.

But that pinfall would be interrupted by the debut of Shelton Benjamin, who would then immediately receive a TNA World Title shot at Victory Road, in an Electrified Blindfold Fish Market Mayhem Match.

Charlie Haas would then debut as Benjamin's sidekick, the wigger Char-Hizzle, before turning on him three weeks later and revealing he's really Orlando Jordan's bikini waxer.

Maybe if they went back to tv14 lol

Thats true, and i noticed on commentary tonight they alluded to some non PG stuff.

He's booked to do that at Slammiversary. Except that it'll be countered into a devastating move which could kill someone, but he'll no sell and hit a sloppy swanton to the delight of the ********er crew who will completely ignore the lack of realism.

Lol at the predictability of TNA booking.

Jason Sensation would be guest referee.
Heard that guy is great.

Charlie Haas would then debut as Benjamin's sidekick, the wigger Char-Hizzle, before turning on him three weeks later and revealing he's really Orlando Jordan's bikini waxer.

Thats sure to get ratings.

I liek how it ended, great idea especially after we've seen so many LMS matches recently

So, Haas vs. Jordan in a lotion on a pole match with Orlando's "friend" betraying him for Haas only to find out Haas is straight so he gets rejected.

Dark match was kofi vs. Ziggler. I sat next to a woman who yelled spear for every match and spilled her soda everywhere. We sat in line to get in for 2 hours, literally. Did you guys get to see jerichos butt? Well that happened and... That's about it.

Something about the HHH/Sheamus match rubbed me the wrong way. It reminded me too much of what they did with Brock Lesnar and the Undertaker in 2002.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back