• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Extreme Rules LD - Inside Me a Light Was Turned On, Then I Was Alive

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
20110329_er2011_poster_l_1.jpg

THIS PAST WEEK!
RAW - Trading Places
20110425_raw_cena_again_l.jpg

The 2011 WWE Draft reshaped the terrain of squared circle competition as eight picks repositioned Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton and others, who now wear the colors of a new brand. This includes John Cena, who was drafted not once, but twice!

SmackDown - The Viper Cometh
20110427_sd_tagmatch_l.jpg

In tag team action with Christian, Randy Orton struck swiftly and severely during his SmackDown debut. With Extreme Rules looming, find out who else made an impact on the first SmackDown following the WWE Draft.

TONIGHT!

Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian: World Heavyweight Championship, Ladder Match​
20110414_xr_christian_del_rio.jpg

The Miz (C) vs. John Cena vs. John Morrison: WWE Championship, Steel Cage Match
20110418_xr_triple_threat.jpg

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk: Last Man Standing Match
20110419_xr_orton_punk.jpg

Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio: Falls Count Anywhere Match
20110418_xr_mysterio_rhodes.jpg

Ready & RAW vs. Douchebags Inc: Country Whipping Match
20110411_xr_coleswagger_kingjr.jpg

Michelle McCool vs. Layla: Loser Leaves the WWE Match
20110418_xr_mccool_layla.jpg

WWE better not expect a big buy rate for this since UFC 129 was last night.

Never in my life have I wanted one wrestler to win a match more than I want Christian to win tonight.

This has the potential to be a fantastic PPV. Pumped.

Also I agree with Seth - the beard is simply outstanding. I've been hoping that he'd grow one for months.

One of the perhaps three guys in the WWE I care about competing in a ladder match. Tempted.

I'll certainly be watching this before I look up the results. For optimum markitude.

Still not sure if I'll be buying this one. I'm torn. I'm through the period in my life where I can pretend to find commentators in a wrestling match interesting, but there are four matches on this card that I'm pretty interested in and, what's more, they're all likely to be really good matches. Could even be a better show than WrestleMania, who knows?

I'll see what I can do.

Looks like a great show, I'm expecting this to blow Wrestlemania out of the water match quality-wise.

Must find marijaywanna before the show though. I cannot properly enjoy people being thrown through tables without some cannabis.

Wait...there are no table matches tonight are there? No TLC either. Damn, no tables?

Drats. My cable bill is a bit too far behind to order it. Looks like I'll be streaming, so I'll still be here.

Wrestlemania was a bit of a MIZtake. Tonight they can right a few wrongs, if not then TNA can say Lockdown ended better then any PPV the WWE has run recently.

I've been happy with all three of WWEs pay per views this year. I'll find away to keep watching if they can keep the good streak up.

Looks like a great show, I'm expecting this to blow Wrestlemania out of the water match quality-wise.

Must find marijaywanna before the show though. I cannot properly enjoy people being thrown through tables without some cannabis.

Wait...there are no table matches tonight are there? No TLC either. Damn, no tables?

I'm fairly confident someone will be going through a announce table tonight, hopefully that happens when King Piledrives Cole through it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back