WWE Draft LD Has Both Brands Hoping For No Whammies *Matt Hardy To Raw, Chavo to SD*

Or it could be like rape-face Sheamus on the Extreme Rules poster last night.

It shows at the very least that they look at him as a star of the company, and its likely he'll get pushed.

Yup, this guy who is on a PPV poster for June's PPV is totally not getting pushed.

a3zhu9.jpg

Vladimir Kozlov was on the poster for No Way Out 2009. Guess who got to be a lumberjack at Wrestlemania!!!

Vladimir Kozlov was on the poster for No Way Out 2009. Guess who got to be a lumberjack at Wrestlemania!!!

But, to be fair, no one really thought Kozlov was gonna amount to anything.

I mean shit, Dancin' Alex Wright was more over as a heel AND as a face than Kozlov could ever hope to be. And he danced.

I mean shit, Dancin' Alex Wright was more over as a heel AND as a face than Kozlov could ever hope to be. And he danced.

Cena just got done dancing. I don't see your point.

Point is, posters clearly mean nothing.

Where the hell is Wade Barrett? Jericho should have him out there with him, especially since he has Slater come to the ring to be with Christian.

Remember when Jericho wouldn't fan on the Lionsault like that? Instead, he'd just land on his feet. I wonder if he can't do that anymore, or if someone told him it's better if he just misses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back