WWE Backlash 2016 Live Discussion

Who knew? Americans are complacent. No wonder you have to choose between two turds for your presidency and still be happy about it.

Hypocrites. Had that happened you would be jumping on it like the best shit ever. Just that.

Who knew? Americans are complacent. No wonder you have to choose between two turds for your presidency and still be happy about it.

Hypocrites. Had that happened you would be jumping on it like the best shit ever. Just that.
Wow dude.

Was this really necessary?

Roughly how many times a day to you jerk it to that pic of Meltzer looking jacked as fuck at PWG?

It's not on someone. It on something. If Ibushi is such a big problem, use ZSJ then. I said Ibushi because he's actually one of the best in the tournament. Also Ibushi had a NXT match, without being signed. Hey, who knows, maybe Ibushi actually enjoyed his treatment and actually gave them a shot to sign.

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but your idea, from a kayfabe standpoint, makes zero fucking sense.

Raw have been touting their exclusive Cruiserweight division for about a month. Why would they let any of their guys compete on a Smackdown PPV and make it better?

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but your idea, from a kayfabe standpoint, makes zero fucking sense.

Raw have been touting their exclusive Cruiserweight division for about a month. Why would they let any of their guys compete on a Smackdown PPV and make it better?

Ibushi isn't one of their guys. He hasn't signed. He's always been booked as a special attraction. Even in New Japan. Also, what the fuck? Kayfabe? They just promoted the Clash of Champions PPV (You know, the one Raw has been touting for a month) like 5x on a SmackDown PPV. Don't be a smartass. It's the same company. Yeah, I hope you guys can jerk of to another Wyatt v. Kane feud. I'm going to complain whenever the fuck I think something is boring as fuck and well, you will still be idiots for accepting WWE's lack of creativity as "there was no way we would get something better, because it's WWE and they are lazy and I don't really like it that way, but what can I do?" Yeah, spoken like true morons.

Yeah, you're an idiot. If a guy talks about a non-WWE wrestler he's just jacking to Metzer's pics. Once again, idiot.

I find it hysterical that you still think you understand the wrestling business. Your signature indicates that you're a fan of TNA, which at no point in its existence has been any kind of good at the wrestling business. You are incredible at embarrassing yourself, though.

Yeah, you're an idiot. If a guy talks about a non-WWE wrestler he's just jacking to Metzer's pics. Once again, idiot.

You go from having a stupid idea about bringing in Kota Ibushi or some other cruiserweight for a one off match against Bray Wyatt, completely ignoring storytelling or logic, and go on to insulting an entire country, and we're idiots?

I find it hysterical that you still think you understand the wrestling business. Your signature indicates that you're a fan of TNA, which at no point in its existence has been any kind of good at the wrestling business. You are incredible at embarrassing yourself, though.

My signature indicates that I'm a Galloway fan. Also, that's debatable. A lot of people are into the "Broken" Hardy storyline. Not you of course. That's too different for you.

I'm pretty confident on what I know about the wrestling business, thank you. At least confident enough to embarrass you.

You go from having a stupid idea about bringing in Kota Ibushi or some other cruiserweight for a one off match against Bray Wyatt, completely ignoring storytelling or logic, and go on to insulting an entire country, and we're idiots?

I'm pretty sure I didn't ignore any of those two. Also, I've watched Talking Smack, and oh my god, what did they talk about? The Cruiserweight Classic. How dare they talk about something that will be Raw's? Also, there was no story whatsoever on Bray vs. Kane, so I'm pretty sure they ignored logic and storytelling. Oh wait, they made Orton have a run-in... Which could have happened against ANYBODY IN THE WORLD and have the same effect.

I'm pretty sure I didn't ignore any of those two. Also, I've watched Talking Smack, and oh my god, what did they talk about? The Cruiserweight Classic. How dare they talk about something that will be Raw's? Also, there was no story whatsoever on Bray vs. Kane, so I'm pretty sure they ignored logic and storytelling. Oh wait, they made Orton have a run-in... Which could have happened against ANYBODY IN THE WORLD and have the same effect.

Save for Shane/Bryan wanting to punish Bray for what he did to Orton. Which, you know, a stupid American like me could figure out without having it explained to me.

Save for Shane/Bryan wanting to punish Bray for what he did to Orton. Which, you know, a stupid American like me could figure out without having it explained to me.

Punishing the freaking guy that has been built as someone who actually likes massacres. Yeah, doesn't that make a lot of sense? Also, it was a piece of paper that built a match without any specification. It's still a TV show and well the fundamentals of not being lazy is actually having your GM cut a promo on punishing Bray for what he did. Even if it's in the middle of the show panel.

My point, from the beginning being that this Kane vs. Bray Wyatt was the laziest thing they could've come up with. Nobody cared for it. Of all people... KANE.

Punishing the freaking guy that has been built as someone who actually likes massacres. Yeah, doesn't that make a lot of sense? Also, it was a piece of paper that built a match without any specification. It's still a TV show and well the fundamentals of not being lazy is actually having your GM cut a promo on punishing Bray for what he did. Even if it's in the middle of the show panel.

My point, from the beginning being that this Kane vs. Bray Wyatt was the laziest thing they could've come up with. Nobody cared for it. Of all people... KANE.

I cared for it as they had a decent power match to set up the important thing at the end.

Still seriously he's still going on about Kane in the match in place of Orton. If I'm not mistaken he started up on the thread in another section as well.

Advice to Spoderman. KB can be very patient but if you try him on for size, you just might be sorry.

Ibushi isn't one of their guys. He hasn't signed. He's always been booked as a special attraction. Even in New Japan. Also, what the fuck? Kayfabe? They just promoted the Clash of Champions PPV (You know, the one Raw has been touting for a month) like 5x on a SmackDown PPV. Don't be a smartass. It's the same company. Yeah, I hope you guys can jerk of to another Wyatt v. Kane feud. I'm going to complain whenever the fuck I think something is boring as fuck and well, you will still be idiots for accepting WWE's lack of creativity as "there was no way we would get something better, because it's WWE and they are lazy and I don't really like it that way, but what can I do?" Yeah, spoken like true morons.

Hm. Looks like a struck a nerve.

So your logic is that Raw shouldn't have a problem with Ibushi being on Smackdown, because Ibushi isn't a contracted WWE wrestler. It makes more sense, in your mind, for the Smackdown folks to give a prime slot on PPV to a guy who doesn't even work for them, instead of showcasing their own roster.

Okay.

Also, what the fuck? Kayfabe?

Lol. That really says it all, doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back