Getting Noticed By Management
BnEOV4N.png

Developers: Yuke's and Visual Concepts

Publishers: 2K Sports

Rating: T

Platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Xbox One

Release Date: October 25th, 2016

Price: $59.99

Today, these key details were released by PWInsider, and it is expected that these reports will reach the main page soon.

2K, Yuke's and Visual Concepts promise to deliver "stunningly realistic graphics, ultra-authentic gameplay, and a massive roster featuring your favorite WWE and NXT Superstars and Legends."​

From what I understand about this game, all of the character models are changing completely. And they all look fucking awesome.

BRDePla.jpg

I'm not going to tell NorCal that he was working your village idiot gimmick.

Did they even try to make Cena's face rounder or did they pick a square out of a hat and say Fuck it, that's good enough.

Now you have made a thread about it, I don't believe there is going to be a WWE 2k17. Hell I don't believe there isn't even going to be a 2K17.

So the pre-order is two versions of Goldberg, WCW and WWE, and two exclusive WCW arenas.

Nitro and Halloween Havoc.

NOICE. fucking finally a game were the nitro arena is included with create a show/brand.

Yeah I'm happy for that.

And I like that the Halloween Havoc arena is going to be there for a second year.

If they have the Bash at the Beach arena carry over too then that's an awesome start for a WCW brand.

If you can climb the goblin/pumpkin thing at the Halloween Havoc PPV venue like you could climb up the Smackdown fist back in the day then this will be my favourite WWE game forever.

Roster looks pretty good.
Healthy roster of current wrestlers.
Pretty standard on the legends and that's okay with me. I think X-Pac was missing and I used him a lot but I'm not heartbroken over it.

Provided we get Gallows, Anderson, Dillenger, Aries (and in a perfect world) and Roode as DLC I'll be very happy. I know Roode is a total long shot but I can hope.

Also hoping for older stars we get Rhyno at least in a DLC pack. Other than that I'm not too picky regarding anybody else.

I just can't wait to play this game, already begun paying off my NXT edition.

They got rid of showcase mode for this year and I'm totally okay with that since I didn't play it anyway. Hopefully that also cuts down on file size a little bit.

The changes they made to Universe mode sound good too. They added pre match and post match attacks. More cut scenes for those who do the set story lines and added a promos feature.

You can also now make custom titan tron videos again.

As long as the execution is good it's really shaping up to be a good game.

You forgot to mention fighting in the crowd and backstage (both as separate matches and during a falls count anywhere match) and the CPU can now do entrance breakouts. Not to mention the changes to ladder matches and multi man matches.

I wasn't sure if the crowd fighting was confirmed. I saw a video where it looked like there was a crowd fighting area.

I wasn't aware of the other stuff.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but the game really does sound awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back