WWE '12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanman720

Straight Up Freak
The new video game coming out for WWE, is expected to shatter all expectations and completely blow Smackdown vs Raw 2011 out of the water. Even said to surpass our expectations, and give us the ultimate wrestling experience.

Release Dates:
NA: November 22, 2011
UK: November 25, 2011

For Consoles Including the Playstation 3 , X-Box 360, and Nintendo Wii

Description of Gameplay: The weak/strong grapple system from the past games has been removed. Characters now perform different moves based on their opponent's current physical state. Players now have a window of opportunity to attack while still in a downed state and can also interrupt moves and Royal Rumble eliminations with attacks. Similarly, the pinning meter from the past games has been reworked to make it more difficult to kick out as a wrestler takes more damage. The game's artificial intelligence has also been adjusted to prevent players from overusing the same move. In addition, the ability to store finishing moves has returned. A new feature called "Dynamic Comebacks" will give players on the verge of losing the opportunity to successfully hit a combination of moves to gain two finishing moves. New "wake up taunts" bring a downed opponent to their feet for a finishing move (such as Randy Orton pounding on the ground before his RKO finishing maneuver). Players also have the ability to target specific limbs during matches and perform submissions through a new "Breaking Point" submission minigame.

"WWE Universe" mode will return, featuring new and more unpredictable events based on player decisions. The "Road to WrestleMania" Mode will also return with new storylines and gameplay improvements. Creation modes will return for superstars, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, highlight reels and the brand new arena creation, as well as the ability to share creations online

-------------------------------------
Some video interviews for the games featuring developers and superstars themselves:
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Videos_Gameplay_Details_for_WWE_12_Superstar_Interviews_on_the_Game.html

Basically i want to hear your opinions on the game, what features you would like to see in this game or future games (We have seen a few already), and basically any thoughts revolving around it. I can't wait for it.

now that i see your thread, i want to buy the game when it releases. all the others are great and all, but not being able to attack when beat down, not being able to break up moves isn't good at all. its not realistic like wwe is. so thanks for posting this. i will be buying it as soon as it comes out :)

one of the things i don't like with the recent wrestling video games is once you win the heavyweight title, you don't go on to defend it. that's what i like. i wonder if this one will have a continued story mode where you can defend the belt.

now that i see your thread, i want to buy the game when it releases. all the others are great and all, but not being able to attack when beat down, not being able to break up moves isn't good at all. its not realistic like wwe is. so thanks for posting this. i will be buying it as soon as it comes out :)

Lol, indeed. No problem. Looks like a tight game and is suppose to be the most realistic, of course not all of the details have been released and we will have to find out for ourselves.

And Alberto Del Rio loves Resident Evil? BEAST!!!

I'm loving the roster so far. Especially the legends.
-The Road Warriors.
-Demolition.
-Booker T.
-Kevin Nash.
-Vader.
-Eddie Guerrero.
-Steamboat.
-Arn Anderson.

^^ And that's just some of the legends. And there's still 14 more people to be announced.
I'm diggin' the "Wake Up Taunts".
They made the WWE Championship bigger, finally.

I can't wait to play this game. Looks awesome, to me.

Im pumped for this game, i pay every game anyway because i enjoy wwe that much but this one seeems very goood. It looks like they actuallly put a lot of time in this game, when Svr11 was still pretty good. Cant wait for the release date cause im definetly buying a copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back