WWE: 2 out of 3 Falls Match: Mick Foley vs. The Ultimate Warrior

Mick Foley vs. the Ultimate Warrior

• Mick Foley

• Warrior "Warrior" Warrior

Results are only viewable after voting.
I went with Foley. This is a style of match that requires patience. I see the Warrior being gassed after the first fall. Warrior's offense is unrelenting and sudden. I see him winning the first fall,a dn then losing, as Foley takes the next two.

We have to consider that Foley's matches on average, were much longer than Warriors. In this endurance test, that experience will help Foley. Furthermore, I think Warrior gets going so early that if he was stretched, I would question what he had left.

He won quickly. That's why his matches were short. Show me an example of Warrior running out of gas. There isn't one. This argument that Warrior would run out of energy holds no weight.

Has a referee been knocked down in a Main Event of a Pay-Per-View this year? I don't think so. Has a referee been knocked out in a match on Pay-Per-View this year?

Actually is has, Orton/Triple H at WM, a match that happened what a little over a month, maybe month and a half ago?

I'm not sure. Therefore, you saying that it happens in the vast majority of high profile matches is an over statement. It only happens on special occasions.

Go and watch the vast majority of high profile PPV matches that DID NOT have a no DQ stipulation from the past 10 yrs., I guarantee you most of those matches have at least one ref bump in them, and if it only happens on special occasions than well I guess WWE must have a shit load of special occasions

HOLY SHIT!!!! Mick Foley comes out with the win over the Ultimate Warrior by the slimmest of margins outside of a hardcore environment??? I have to say that I'm more than a tad shocked by that. I don't think Foley should have won but, on the other hand, I'm kind of glad because the Warrior was, and remains to this day, the most overrated big name in WWE history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back