Wrestlezone's Official Call out Thread

Gentlemen...

Maryse-Ouellet-psd19471.png

If you say no to that then God, I don't believe you deserve a penis. Let alone an erection anytime in the near future.

Says the guy who made a thread trying to shit on the mods.

Dave you are right, I was wrong to have done that. The reason I was mad was due to my own mistakes and not following the rules. Over the past yr I have seen that the moderators are fair and do the best job they can. I feel bad about that thread looking back. I'm thankful I wasn't thrown in the prison like I probably deserved and was given the chance to improve.

Enterkey- The only think smaller than your penis is your brain.

Enterkey- The only think smaller than your penis is your brain.

Please do tell what a "think" is, if it is the act or a period of thinking then you make absolutely no sense and since the other definitions of the word are verbs then you just outright suck here. Next time you might want to try refuting me instead of resorting to terrible insults that really don't effect me at all. Til then, like Charlie Sheen, I will be WINNING

The rock says this. Enterkey you are a jabroni. You think that you can find a picture of a girl using google images and think you are significant. Enterkey you need to know your role and stop being a douche. Really? I don't have a taste in women? Just because I don't think some of the divas are hot?

Rock's ******ed Cousin: You attempt to use the Rock's gimmick, just like millions of people before you, and you think that makes you significant. You think that the other divas aren't very attractive, which the majority of them have immense hotness, and find Katy Perry to be not very attractive so by this I can conclude that your sense in women is probably quite horrid. Tell me have you gone through SSC's House uninvited before only to leave feeling unaroused after looking at the thousands of pics on there? When that answer is probably yes then yes you have a horrible taste in women. Also try staying within the rules and consistently posting great pics for 6+ months, it continually becomes much harder to find new and better pics but I'm sure you know that seeing as how you probably can never find anything to bate to leaving you a sad little man that resorts to imitating The Rock in order to find true happiness in the world.

Doesn't mean that I'm gay.

I don't ever remember calling you gay nor have I seen anyone else call or insinuate it, are you having some homophobic tendencies brought upon by any enclosed feelings as if you are trapped in some sort of storage room?

You are that perv that takes private transportation and stares at the semi-attractive girl and stares at the boobs. You jabroni pervert.

Nonsense, I never take private transportation.

Please do tell what a "think" is, if it is the act or a period of thinking then you make absolutely no sense and since the other definitions of the word are verbs then you just outright suck here. Next time you might want to try refuting me instead of resorting to terrible insults that really don't effect me at all. Til then, like Charlie Sheen, I will be WINNING

Rock's ******ed Cousin: You attempt to use the Rock's gimmick, just like millions of people before you, and you think that makes you significant. You think that the other divas aren't very attractive, which the majority of them have immense hotness, and find Katy Perry to be not very attractive so by this I can conclude that your sense in women is probably quite horrid. Tell me have you gone through SSC's House uninvited before only to leave feeling unaroused after looking at the thousands of pics on there? When that answer is probably yes then yes you have a horrible taste in women. Also try staying within the rules and consistently posting great pics for 6+ months, it continually becomes much harder to find new and better pics but I'm sure you know that seeing as how you probably can never find anything to bate to leaving you a sad little man that resorts to imitating The Rock in order to find true happiness in the world.

I don't ever remember calling you gay nor have I seen anyone else call or insinuate it, are you having some homophobic tendencies brought upon by any enclosed feelings as if you are trapped in some sort of storage room?

Nonsense, I never take private transportation.
Katy Perry is a tramp. Anyway The Rock says this Enterkey there were some good pies in SSC's thread however you are so mad that you can't post hot girls using google search. You just taste burnt pie.

There's this dude here, I think his name is Kornfish666, and he has my avatar. Every now and then I think his posts are mine because I'm just skimming. Luckily, he's not an awful poster so I never have to worry that I'm posting ******ed shit, but it still baffles me from time to time.

Kornfish, consider this a call out for you to change your avatar.

Katy Perry is a tramp.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

This is why you will stay a virgin and *********e until you have officially friction burned ther skin from your penis.

Anyway The Rock says this Enterkey there were some good pies in SSC's thread

You are not The Rock you crazed stalker. Stop it with the gimmick posting you come across like a moron who has Super-glued your hand to your own face.

however you are so mad that you can't post hot girls using google search.

I'd like to see the women you hang around, pity that they don't exist and are only hallucinations from all of the glue that you have sniffed.

You just taste burnt pie.

Still a much more relevant member of WZ than you will ever be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back