Wrestlezone's Official Call out Thread

If we have Game Rage, best thing we could do is chuck him in the prison, out him publicly, and force him to play the silly rehabilitation games which offend him to the core of his being.

If we have Game Rage, best thing we could do is chuck him in the prison, out him publicly, and force him to play the silly rehabilitation games which offend him to the core of his being.
Great suggestion but you're a little late to the party.

I'd like to call out Coco The Monkey for his recent turnaround on a number of subjects, most notably The Miz. Granted, he seems good in light of Cena and Rock's increasingly disappointing promos and they haven't had the decency to hand Punk a microphone in weeks, but come on.

I'd like to call out Coco The Monkey for his recent turnaround on a number of subjects, most notably The Miz. Granted, he seems good in light of Cena and Rock's increasingly disappointing promos and they haven't had the decency to hand Punk a microphone in weeks, but come on.
I wouldn't say he's the greatest wrestler ever, but he has pretty splendid matches with good workers like King, Morrison, and Bryan. Better matches than those guys have had with guys I used to perceive as better than Miz. Considering my disdain for him comes from a lengthy string of mediocre work against Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, and of all people MVP, I seem to owe him some slack. If anything it seems my hatred of black midcarders who aren't Mark Henry rubbed off on the Shining Mizard. My bad.

And for the record, I still have faith in The Rock. I've been going to town on old school Rocky matches lately and he still has my eternal faith. As a matter of fact, it's been so long since I reveled at what an awesome talent he is both in and out of the ring that it's possible I've started underrating him. For shame. Still, he can't be around every week, so I've got to cheer Raw's best hope that isn't CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, or Mark Henry. I wish Miz all the best until Triple H decides he needs the belt again. Then I lose my last shred of hope.

tl;dr: I haven't done a turnaround. Miz's work with black midcarders still sucks.

I wouldn't say he's the greatest wrestler ever, but he has pretty splendid matches with good workers like King, Morrison, and Bryan. Better matches than those guys have had with guys I used to perceive as better than Miz. Considering my disdain for him comes from a lengthy string of mediocre work against Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, and of all people MVP, I seem to owe him some slack. If anything it seems my hatred of black midcarders who aren't Mark Henry rubbed off on the Shining Mizard. My bad.

And for the record, I still have faith in The Rock. I've been going to town on old school Rocky matches lately and he still has my eternal faith. As a matter of fact, it's been so long since I reveled at what an awesome talent he is both in and out of the ring that it's possible I've started underrating him. For shame. Still, he can't be around every week, so I've got to cheer Raw's best hope that isn't CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, or Mark Henry. I wish Miz all the best until Triple H decides he needs the belt again. Then I lose my last shred of hope.

tl;dr: I haven't done a turnaround. Miz's work with black midcarders still sucks.

Kofi is the definition of medicore.

I'm calling out the first person who says Batista isn't dominant.

Callin out that Jabroni Nick B. Ever since I've been here I get made fun of by him. I would like to add the two Jabronis named Enterkey and Jose and I get red rep from them always. I also get feces in my rep box which sucks. So Enterkey and Jose know your role and shut your mouth.

And you'd like him to do that some more? Because that's about all you're going to get out of this.

Callin out that Jabroni Nick B. Ever since I've been here I get made fun of by him. I would like to add the two Jabronis named Enterkey and Jose and I get red rep from them always. I also get feces in my rep box which sucks. So Enterkey and Jose know your role and shut your mouth.

That sig needs some calming down.

so you're blaming Kofi for what is the creative team's fault?

Makes sense.

I don't really like Kofi either. He's either getting his head kicked in, or going 500 m.p.h. Isn't great at telling a story, in my opinion anyway.

EDIT: As a main-event guy, that is. He's perfect for the mid card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back