Wrestlezone's Official Call out Thread

I don't mind Kofi. I just don't see what his fans do in him. If he's on, I'll watch him happily. More than I can say for R-Truth.

The funny things about that incident is that the Milwaukee crowd still cheered for him, and it wasn't until Cole started rallying the people behind him that they really started to turn on Truth.

Dude, NICE way to kick off the thread.

It's funny, when Dark Horse started posting here he was pretty good, but after someone called him out he went downhill really quickly. The posts he's made in the WrestleZone Tournament are TERRIBLE.

I called him out on it. It's so obvious it's him. Now that he's been called out, he tried to change up his posting to not be noticed.

When Dark Horse posted in the DBZ Thread, he talked about how his favorite character was Vegeta. He made an alt months ago that requested for a Vegeta sig saying the same things - with the same avatar.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=125805

Yeah, and that Powerman5000 ended up being RoidRage as well. Like I said in in the thread when I called him out, he used the avatar he's using now.

EDIT: He has been future endeavored, justice prevailed.

I'm also calling out ROCKY VS CENA OMG - Your're nowhere near king of the cage. You been hear what? A little over a month? Idiot of the cage is more fitting. Troll harder my friend.

Callin out that Jabroni Nick B. Ever since I've been here I get made fun of by him. I would like to add the two Jabronis named Enterkey and Jose and I get red rep from them always. I also get feces in my rep box which sucks. So Enterkey and Jose know your role and shut your mouth.

Why don't you learn how to post, find your own gimmick, become mildly intelligent, and gain a taste in women and then maybe we'll stop red repping you. Honestly you've been shit since day one so naturally someone is going to send you some reps to reflect it. If you can't do any of this it'd be fine with everyone if you just left completely or, better yet, did something to get yourself permabanned.

I tired helping you RvC but apparently you ingored it so deal with the shit people are giving you and stop being a moron. Do these 2 things and they will eventually leave you alone and find someone new to ass rape

pm1SH.gif

I tired helping you RvC but apparently you ingored it so deal with the shit people are giving you and stop being a moron. Do these 2 things and they will eventually leave you alone and find someone new to ass rape

This post is riddled with misspellings and severely lacks proper punctuation, yet you are calling him a moron?

I like ROCKY VS CENA OMG. He's my favorite troll. It makes me giggle to see how many people actually get irritated with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back