My WrestleZone Experience.

DustyTheManiac

My Disciples Are With Me
When I started Wrestlezone's forums, I had a few problems with D-Man. I thought he was one of the biggest jackasses I have ever met, and I still do. I think of everyone like that, for instance Slyfox696. I always hated it when they would close my threads and I would take my anger out in another thread which made me feel GOOD.:lol:

Finally I would like to say :fuckoff: to WrestleZone forums and all of it's moderators.

When I started Wrestlezone's forums, I had a few problems with D-Man. I thought he was one of the biggest jackasses I have ever met, and I still do. I think of everyone like that, for instance Slyfox696. I always hated it when they would close my threads and I would take my anger out in another thread which made me feel GOOD.:lol:

Finally I would like to say :fuckoff: to WrestleZone forums and all of it's moderators.

You fight the power. Show these Nazimods who's boss!!!

Don't correct ME. I post what I want, whenever I want. I don't need idiots like you correcting me and I don't like it when people do.

Clearly, you do need somebody to correct you, as you're making these horrendous grammatical errors.

In summation, you suck....

I was expecting something good to come from this. Like "I thought D-Man was a dick, and Slyfox too, but... then I realized they were okay"

But that never came. A hate thread cleverly disguised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back