Wrestlemania XXX Aftermath & Discussion

This is exactly the top of the card I'd like to see, with the addition of the Wyatts (or just Bray) involved in The Streak match some how, I think the promo buildup between Taker and Bray would be immense, and with Taker asking for Bryan then I think it could work to keep him in the Wyatts until WM.

Other matches I'd like to see:

Big E (C) vs Mark Henry for the IC title

Golddust vs Cody

The Real Americans (C) vs The Wyatt Family vs The Usos vs Rey and Big Show (or another team put together nearer the event) fatal 4-way for the tag titles

It's difficult to find places for people like Sheamus, RVD, Jericho etc - but I think as long as the top of the card is as mentioned above, WM30 is gonna be awesome

I'd have Mark Henry cost Big E's IC title in a previous match to Damien Sandow and have a Six-Pack-Challenge for the IC title at Mania.

Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christian vs. Damien Sandow vs. Wade Barrett vs. The Miz.

Henry and Big E can have a Grudge match without the title.

Alright after careful deliberation I feel I have constucted a very realistic card that could possibly happen or can have the chance to happen. Now obviously alot of things would need to transpire for this card to take place but here we go.

PreShow Match
Sheamus vs Ryback
This would make for a pretty huge PreShow Match.

Brother vs Brother
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust
Pretty straight forward. The two men get to live their dream to have a match against eachother on the biggest stage of them all.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
The Real Americans(C) w/Zeb Coulter vs The Big Show & Rey Mysterio
Cesaro & Swagger defeat Team Rhodes to win the titles then challenge Show & Mysterio. What a sight it would be and an amazing WrestleMania moment as Big Show feels the wrath of The Cesaro Swing.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Match
Fandango(C) vs Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler
Mark Henry makes a statement to Big E by single handedly costing him a IC Title match against Fandango. I figure Jericho will be at the event vowing to become a 10 time IC Champion and beat Fandango at WM. Ziggler vows to show off and steal the show at WM and reach back on top of the WWE landscape.

Grudge Match
Mark Henry vs Big E Langston
Henry feels threatened towards Langston, costing him the IC Title. Leading to a huge match between two bohemoths on the biggest stage.

WWE Divas Championship Lumberjills Match
AJ Lee(C) vs Summer Rae
I have heard WWE officials are very high on Summer Rae. Distancing her from Fandango at least for the interem would propell her into one of the top divas. I'd make it a Lumberjills match for the other Divas to have something to do. Also I envision that throughout the weeks leading towards WrestleMania AJ maintains her stance as feeling that she is better than all the other divas and constantly belittles them. During the match all the lumberjills turn on AJ and celebrate with Summer Rae as new Divas Champion.

Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt
DBryan eventually breaks away from The Family. Fans finally get to see the payoff as DBryan defeats Wyatt.

Streak Match/ 3 on 1 Handicap Match
The Undertaker vs The Shield
Undertaker is the one that challenges all 3 members of the Shield at WM. Also The Shield breaking up is still teased.

Triple H w/ Stephania McMahon & Kane vs CM Punk w/ Vinnie Mac & SCSA
Punk wins. Austin stuns everyone including Vince for the millionth time. Austin & Punk celebrate in the ring with some Steve Weisers. Punk even has one!

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
Brock Lesnar(C) w/ Paul Heyman vs Batista w/ Ric Flair
Lesnar defeats Orton at Elimination Chamber. Batista wins Royal Rumble 2014. Add The Nature Boy to be in Batista's corner

John Cena, Hulk Hogan vs Randy Orton, Rowdy Roddy Piper
Nostalgia Main Event. Hogan makes a hot tag, throws a few punches. Lands the big boot and the leg drop on Orton but Orton kicks out. Cena eventually gets back in pins Orton. The night ends with Cena and Hogan embracing.

Ok I have came up with this as my Wrestlemania 30 card predictions following all the news of what I read about how there changing up a lot of the card ideas as of now.

PRE-SHOW

1. R-Truth/Xavier Woods Zack Ryder Tensai Santino Marella and Hornswaggle
W/The Funkadactyls
Vs
3MB Bad News Barrett Brodus Clay and Ricardo Rodriguez

A way to get everyone possibly on the card. Would contain funny spots dancing and hijinks that there styles mashes well with

Main Show Card

1. Goldust vs Cody Rhodes Spg Ref: Dusty Rhodes

Seems to be the only match can pencil in for sure on the card. Could see this match not only as opener but The One to Steal the Show for how good there recent tag team bouts have been and how crowd favorite Cody has been pushed since Money in the Bank in July.

2. Money in the Bank Match Returns to Wrestlemania

The Miz vs Kofi Kingston vs Seth Rollins vs Fandango
vs Damien Sandow vs Christian vs Alberto Del Rio vs Roman Reigns

After a 4 Year hiatus Money in the Bank returns to Wrestlemania
Will give the WWE still two cash ins through the year with a winner at Wrestlemania and the Money in the Bank PPV in July. I have Roman Reigns winning the Money in the Bank Match beginning his big push run.

3. Ryback w/Curtis Axel vs GOLDBERG

Time to bury Ryback with him getting a bout against the returning ICON in
GOLDBERG

4. Dean Ambrose vs Big E Langston w/Mark Henry
United States/Intercontinental Championship Unification Match
Steel Cage Match

Both superstars gave interviews on WWE.COM that they would be up to unifing both of these historic established championships. Picked a Steel Cafe Match as feel would benefit both of these upcoming superstars more than a ladder match. Your first Unified Champion Dean Ambrose following a Mark Henry Heel Turn

5. The Real Americans w/Zeb Coulter vs Prime-Time Players
vs The Usos w/Rikishi vs Big Show/Rey Mysterio
Fatal Four Way Tag Team Elimination Match for WWE Tag Team Championship

At the Royal Rumble The Real Americans will gain there first Tag Team Championship. They will bring the titles into Wrestlemania against a fleury of three other great Tag Teams.
Wrestlemania Moment: Antonio Cesaro does Big Swing on The Big Show. Could see The Real Americans retain Tag Titles or see The Usos breakout big and capture there first Tag Team Championship.

6. Triple H vs CM Punk No Disqualification Match

Epic bout it will bd but is two years short of when it should have occurred but I feel will def be The Match of the night even past The Undertaker Streak Match

7."THE BEAST" VS "THE ANIMAL"
BROCK LESANAR VS BATISTA. NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH

Due to the concern that Brocks style is too risky for Undertaker getting hurt I have WWE making this as the first of there Main Events. Both I feel can put on a great match that will def be talked of for years to come and is way over due as both came up thru developmental territory in WWE and there MMA experience and dominated during there previous years in company.

8. SHEAMUS VS THE UNDERTAKER

RETURNING to WWE at Royal Rumble Sheamus comes back as a top heel and will be focused on now as the opponent to challenge The Undertaker in a Beat the Streak Match
Sheamus I think can equal up as a big man to Undertaker and we will not be disappointed with the outcome of match.

9. DIVAS MATCH

10. WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

ROYAL RUMBLE WINNER: DOLPH ZIGGLER VS RANDY ORTON
I know that it's probably a far cry but Dolph and Randy have both had great back and forth matches with one another. It's time for the show off to spotlight the Main Event. A truly rough contested match sees Dolph come close but Randy Orton in the end wins the match.

Only to setup wait what Roman Reigns cashes in The Money in the Bank Contract and ends up with Roman Reigns defeating Randy Orton and we have your
New WWE World Heavyweight Champion ROMAN REIGNS

11. WRESTLEMANIA 30 MAIN EVENT
THE WYATT FAMILY VS DANIEL BRYAN JOHN CENA AND HULK HOGAN
SPG REF: HOT ROD ROWDY RODDY PIPER

TO QUOTE THE AUTHORITY " IT'S WHAT'S BEST FOR BUSINESS

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan
-Randy Orton somehow beats John Cena at RR. Daniel Bryan wins the RR. John Cena thrown into the mix because he's John Cena.

3-on-1 Handicap Match:
The Undertaker vs. The Shield
-The Undertaker demands he faces The Shield due to unfinished business. The Undertaker wins, resulting in The Shield breaking up for good.

Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust
-The Rhodes Brothers lose the Tag Titles before Wrestlemania. Leads up to them facing each other.

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara
-Rumored to happen soon. Where better than Wrestlemania?

Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
-The Animal vs. The Beast.

Intercontinental Championship Match:
Big E Langston (c) vs. Mark Henry
-I don't know why but I just agree with everyone else that says this match will happen.

CM Punk vs. Triple H
-Vince will be involved somehow. Something to do with The Authority storyline. Most likely ending The Authority.

Divas Championship Match:
AJ Lee (c) vs. Natalya
-I'd like to see Lita or some other Diva return to face AJ, but I really don't see that happening so they'll probably put Natalya in the mix and give her the huge win. Make it a Lumberjills Match for shits & gigs.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
The Real Americans (c) vs. The Usos vs. The Primetime Players vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan
-The Wyatt Brothers winning the titles at Wrestlemania would give them a huge pop.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match:
RVD vs. Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian vs. Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Sheamus
-I'm assuming WWE will bring Money In The Bank back to Wrestlemania, considering they unified the 2 major titles and don't really need a PPV dedicated to it anymore. Bray Wyatt getting the win here most likely.

Cena vs. Taker - Might as well do it, you never know about next year

Punk vs. HHH - Vince is the referee

Lesnar vs. Bryan - Bryan could finally get that huge career defining win

Hogan&Piper vs. The Real Americans - just get it over with quick

Sheamus vs. Batista - good big man match

Orton vs. Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt - Championship match - You need some creative booking to get there, but on a loaded card, let two young guys get a chance to shine in a high profile match.

Big E vs. Mark Henry - IC title match

Ambrose vs. Ziggler - US title match

Rhodes vs. Wyatts vs. Usos vs. Rvd/Kane vs. Big Show/Mysterio vs. Sandow/Barrett - six pack challenge for the tag belts and a way to get everyone on the show.

AJ Lee vs. Summer Rae - Summer is hot and nobody cares about the divas anyway.

First a little back story. I see CM Punk winning the Rumble and getting himslef a spot in the main event at Mania. At EC I see Cena, Orton, Batista, Lesnar, Daniel Bryan, and Bray Wyatt squaring off. Cena comes out with the title, Orton and Batista start a feud, and DB turns on and eliminates Wyatt re-continuing that feud. Now onto the Mania card:

Main Event for the WWE World Heavyweight Title
John Cena vs CM Punk

Batista vs Randy Orton

Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker

Ambrose vs Reigns vs Rollins for the US Title

Big E Langston vs Ryback for the IC Title

Cody/Goldust vs The Usos vs The Wyatts vs The Real Americans for the tag titles

AJ vs random Total Divas chick (I'll say Nikki Bella) Lumberjill Divas Title Match

10 Man WWE Title Number One Contender Battle Royal:
Mark Henry, Sheamus, RVD, Fandango, Big Show Rey Mysterio, Miz, Kofi, Ziggler, Del Rio

With all this talk about WM XXX match card I was thinking of what the card would be with only full timers actively participating in matches. So as far as I'm concerned this card would be without Lesnar/HHH/Jericho/RVD etc. Now I don't really know what Batista's new deal constitutes as far as his appearences go so Batista is cut off. BUT I will let The "Streak" appear on this show as it is a full time WrestleMania attraction. As for Legends and hall of famers appearing in a non wrestling capacity, I feel that is alright only if it puts over current full time superstars.

So here it goes.

The Streak Match
The Undertaker vs John Cena

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton(C) vs CM Punk

Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt w/ The Wyatt Family

Sheamus vs Ryback

Mark Henry vs Big E Langston

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Damien Sandow(C) vs Dolph Ziggler

WWE United States Championship Match
Dean Ambrose(c) vs Roman Reigns

WWE Tag Team Championship Match​
Cody Rhodes, Curtis Axel(C) vs The Real Americans

WWE Divas Championship Lumberjills Match
AJ Lee(C) vs Summer Rae​

Obviosuly alot would have to happen for these matches to actually happen. For instance M.Henry makes a Big statement by costing Langston the IC Title at Elimination Chamber to Sandow. Also Since there is no GOldust Curtis Axel and Rhodes form a Tag Team.

Taker vs Cena is a match that I am desperate for. There is no other match they can have at Mania that interests me as much as this. There is something brilliant about the thought of Cena vs Taker. The two haven't feuded since Cena reached the top and I think there would be an element of doubt in peoples mind. Would the WWE let the golden boy end the streak?

WWE Heavyweight Championship - Randy Orton vs CM Punk

I agree with the OP. This is the best choice in my mind. We know it would be a classic and Punk being part of the feud against The Authority is appealing.

Another obvious one with this being the culmination of the feud.

Sheamus vs Kane

This is a Wrestlemania match, isn't it. A hastily thrown together match between two solid superstars that won't excite but will be passable. Over half of Kane's matches at the Grandest stage of them all have been of this build up.

United States Championship - Ambrose (c) vs Rollins vs Reigns

This is obvious and I think should happen regardless of part-timers. A final pay-off and a match that would be of high quality - it's kind off what they do.

Tag-team Titles - The Rhodes family (c) vs The Real Americans vs The Uso's vs Rybaxel

Simple. The tag division is currently fantastic and a chance to get some very talented guys on the show. Also, an easy way for the Rhodes brothers to drop the belt.

Damien Sandow vs Rey Mysterio

I think this would be a good opportunity for Sandow to shine with Mysterio putting him over. He definitely needs to on the card and I think this would be a great choice.

I'm not sure about the Intercontinental Title. Something like Big E defending against a group of others in a ladder match or a battle royal. I can't really think of a singles match I'm desperate to see and I definitely don't want to watch Big E vs Henry.

Divas match of some sort.

There are fewer options without part-timers and the card is undoubtedly weaker. But don't worry, someone is going to argue they would rather see the younger wrestlers like Tyson Kidd on the card rather than Brock Lesnar.

The fact that you allow The Undertaker on you're "no part timers" list, yet no HHH, RVD or Jericho is absurd. WhileRVD and Jericho don't compete EVERY RAW, they both compete 15-20 times a year (with HHH as the exception) and HHH is on EVERY RAW, tons of smack downs, tons of NXT's and competed in PPV's last year. Undertaker is 2-3 matches a year if we are lucky. Dont get me wrong, Undertaker is a legend and will always have a home on the Wrestlemania card, but to attempt to rob others who put in 10X the work is a joke.

Wow, I never noticed how much this would limit the roster. I'm considering Taker a full-timer despite only wrestling at Mania. And Batista just signed a 2-year deal, so he qualifies too I think.

WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk

Undertaker vs. John Cena

The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family

Batista vs. Sheamus

IC Title: Big E Langston (c) vs. Mark Henry

Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust

Tag Team Titles: Real Americans (c) vs. The Usos vs. Prime Time Players

Big Show vs. Brodus Clay

Tyson Kidd vs. Rey Mysterio

The fact that you allow The Undertaker on you're "no part timers" list, yet no HHH, RVD or Jericho is absurd. WhileRVD and Jericho don't compete EVERY RAW, they both compete 15-20 times a year (with HHH as the exception) and HHH is on EVERY RAW, tons of smack downs, tons of NXT's and competed in PPV's last year. Undertaker is 2-3 matches a year if we are lucky. Dont get me wrong, Undertaker is a legend and will always have a home on the Wrestlemania card, but to attempt to rob others who put in 10X the work is a joke.

I agree, it's kind of arbitrary to allow Taker, but not Jericho or RVD when they wrestle a lot more every year.

I don't hold out much hope of the matches I'd like to see taking place at Mania but I just pray neither Orton or Batista are in the main event, and that Bryan is done with the Wyatt's before Mania.

Taker vs Lesnar and Punk vs Triple H seem pretty much set though, two matches that could be good but one of which will probably have no bearing on anything 24 hours later.

I just hope something ends the show that actually feels like the old days when Mania ended with a fresh guy winning the title and launching into a reign, the last time I can recall this was Mania 21, ironically when Batista beat Triple H.

I don't hold out much hope of the matches I'd like to see taking place at Mania but I just pray neither Orton or Batista are in the main event, and that Bryan is done with the Wyatt's before Mania.

Taker vs Lesnar and Punk vs Triple H seem pretty much set though, two matches that could be good but one of which will probably have no bearing on anything 24 hours later.

I just hope something ends the show that actually feels like the old days when Mania ended with a fresh guy winning the title and launching into a reign, the last time I can recall this was Mania 21, ironically when Batista beat Triple H.

This is not an attack on you, this is just something I see people say alot and I would like to address this statement

"I just hope something ends the show that actually feels like the old days when Mania ended with a fresh guy winning the title and launching into a reign"

What old days are you referring too? Wrestlemania has never been about making stars yet people always say that it has been. WM has always been about established wrestlers. So there has been 29 main events (closing matches) in WM history. Out of those 29 main events only 6 times, I repeat 6 times, have we seen someone win their first world title in the main event. Those 6 are Warrior, HBK, Austin, Savage, Benoit, Batista. It works out perfectly that the scenario that you explained has happened TWICE every 10 Wrestlemanias. This means that 23 out of 29 times at Wrestlemania, either the main event is not for the title or the wrestler that wins is a multiple time world champ.

This is not an attack on you, this is just something I see people say alot and I would like to address this statement

"I just hope something ends the show that actually feels like the old days when Mania ended with a fresh guy winning the title and launching into a reign"

What old days are you referring too? Wrestlemania has never been about making stars yet people always say that it has been. WM has always been about established wrestlers. So there has been 29 main events (closing matches) in WM history. Out of those 29 main events only 6 times, I repeat 6 times, have we seen someone win their first world title in the main event. Those 6 are Warrior, HBK, Austin, Savage, Benoit, Batista. It works out perfectly that the scenario that you explained has happened TWICE every 10 Wrestlemanias. This means that 23 out of 29 times at Wrestlemania, either the main event is not for the title or the wrestler that wins is a multiple time world champ.

When I said fresh I wasn't meaning a guy winning the title for the very first time, although that was always cool when it happened, that's near impossible these days with titles handed out so quickly. I meant fresh as in something that breaks away from what they have been doing for the last 7 months leading up and launches something new, as opposed to either something featuring guys that wont even be there afterwards or something that simply trundles down the beaten path we've been down a dozen times instead of a couple.

When I said fresh I wasn't meaning a guy winning the title for the very first time, although that was always cool when it happened, that's near impossible these days with titles handed out so quickly. I meant fresh as in something that breaks away from what they have been doing for the last 7 months leading up and launches something new, as opposed to either something featuring guys that wont even be there afterwards or something that simply trundles down the beaten path we've been down a dozen times instead of a couple.
ok I get it. Who would you suggest? What would be your main event? The way I see it is that there are only two matches that would make sense and not involve a part timer and those are Bryan/Cena and Bryan/Orton. The problem is that both of these matches have happened recently. Punk is the only other guy worthy of the closing match but he is so far away from the title scene that I don't think it would make sense to just throw him in there. Even if they did Punk/Orton has happened at mania already, Punk/Bryan just doesn't have a big match feel to it, so that leaves us with Punk/Cena.

Is there a chance that Sheamus might turn out to be the one to challenge Brock Lesnar on his return? Either Sheamus or Undertaker are the 2 logical choices to challenge the Beast, especially given the way they have Lesnar challenging the locker room and Big Show and Mark Henry coming out. Means that either Lesnar is indeed moved into a programme for the WWE World Heavyweight title, maybe even winning it at EC, or someone starts a feud challenging his status as the "Alpha Male" type in the locker room.

The Wrestlemania card right now has alot of possibilities. The amount of Main Event calibre superstars available mean any 2/3 superstars can be thrown together.
For example, John Cena is seemingly NOT in the Main Title picture based on the majority predictions, however, he might have a programme to end the streak, be the one to save Daniel Bryan from the Wyatts, or may even be in a nostalgia match in order to say John Cena and Hulk Hogan were in the same ring in the same match together on the Biggest Stage of All.
Besides CM Punk, who seems to be a lock to face HHH. All the others have at least 3 different programmes they could end up being a part of.
I hope that at the end, we have a Triple Threat match for the Main Title, with Daniel Bryam getting his pay-off and making Randy Orton tap out at Wrestlemania to repeat Chris Benoit's moment a decade ago...

ok I get it. Who would you suggest? What would be your main event? The way I see it is that there are only two matches that would make sense and not involve a part timer and those are Bryan/Cena and Bryan/Orton. The problem is that both of these matches have happened recently. Punk is the only other guy worthy of the closing match but he is so far away from the title scene that I don't think it would make sense to just throw him in there. Even if they did Punk/Orton has happened at mania already, Punk/Bryan just doesn't have a big match feel to it, so that leaves us with Punk/Cena.

Indeed. The only possible "fresh" match between the current roster guys would be Punk/Bryan in the Main Event. However, that won't sell,lMO. Not to the casuals, no matter what the IWC thinks and salivates. Would be a great possible 5-star match,lMO...but as you said it wouldn't have the Big Match feel to it.
Having only the current guys would mean that John Cena would be a certainty to be in the Main Event as he would be the one appealing to the casual fans.
I don't think it is in anyway possible to sell the Wrestlemania card and make this the biggest ever without having part-timers, plain and simple.

I just had this pan out in my WWE Universe mode in WWE 2K14. I think it would be a perfect fit for Wrestlemania with some top notch matches.

Here's how it begins. CM Punk wins the royal rumble shortly after starting his on air feud with Triple H. Triple H in order to screw Punk offers him the chance to compete for the championship at elimination chamber. They have the contract signing and Triple H says after that it will be an elimination chamber match for the title. CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton (c) vs John Cena vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan. Punk is nervous but still believes he can pull it off.

Chamber time comes and its down to Punk, Lesnar and Orton. Triple H comes in to distract Punk allowing Orton to RKO him and cost Punk his Mania title shot. Lesnar then lays an F5 on Orton to win the title. The next night on Raw Punk and Triple H continue their feud towards Mania while Orton uses his rematch clause for a one on one match against Lesnar at Mania. John Cena then cuts a promo on the Undertaker leading to their match. Which leads to:

John Cena vs The Undertaker

WWE World Heavyweight Championship -
Brock Lesnar (c) vs Randy Orton

No Holds Barred -
Triple H vs CM Punk

I would also like to throw in Sheamus vs Batista as if Sheamus gets a win over the Animal it would do wonders for his career. Sheamus or Bryan i would be fine with either one taking on Batista at Mania. Despite the reports i really dont think Batista should be in the title match at Mania. Putting over a younger talent would be just fine and a good use of him.

Matches I THINK will happen.

Batista vs Randy Orton (c) for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar Streak match
Gold Dust vs Cody Rhodes
Triple H Vs CM Punk
Daniel Bryan Vs Bray Wyatt
John Cena and Hulk Hogan vs Sheamus (heel) and Roddy Piper maybe a lumberjack match to give the other stars a chance

Dean Ambrose (c) vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins for the U.S Title
Big E vs (winner of battle royal in the pre show)
AJ and Tamina vs Natalya and Lita lumber jill match

Now for matches I think SHOULD happen

CM Punk (c) vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE World Heavyweight title. What a way to close out Mania, and it can be match of the night

John Cena & Hulk Hogan vs Roddy Piper & Randy Orton. This feud can tell a story itself especially at WM 30

Gold Dust vs Cody Rhodes brother vs brother

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
streak match

Bring back MITB. We only have one Champion. It would make a lot of sense to bring it back. with RVD, Damien Sandow, Fandango, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Rey Mysterio, THe Miz, Kofi Kingston

The Real Americans (c) vs The Usos vs Curits Axel and Ryback vs PTP 4 way tag team match for the championship

Sheamus vs Batista with Triple H as a guest referee.

The Shield vs The Wyatts.

Big E vs winner of the preshow battle royal

AJ vs some DIVA make it a lumber jill match for the Divas title

Bring back MITB. We only have one Champion. It would make a lot of sense to bring it back. with RVD, Damien Sandow, Fandango, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Rey Mysterio, THe Miz, Kofi Kingston

The only problem with a lineup like this for MITB is that we do only have ONE champion now. No more 'tester' champions, so I can't see WWE letting guys like RVD, Kofi or The Miz have the chance to earn a shot at the one and only title.

Personally I'd keep MITB as a PPV and have a MITB IC title match, and then you can have all the guys you've just mentioned slug it out for the IC, and save the WWE WHC MITB match for the top, top guys. It's not ideal but I just can't see Del Rio as the face of WWE....

I think they should do a 30 Legends Battle Royal for Wrestlemania 30, with Jim Ross, Vince McMahon and Bobby Heenan on commentary.

Hulk Hogan
Jerry Lawler
Vader
Warrior
Sid Vicious
Diamond Dallas Page
Jake Roberts
Roddy Piper
Doink the Clown
Haku
Rikishi
Brian Christopher
Scott Taylor
Ricky Steamboat
Sgt Slaughter
Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
X-Pac
Billy Gunn
Road Dogg
Booker T
The Godfather
Terry Funk
Mankind
Bob Backlund
Jimmy Snuka
Ric Flair

There's a bunch of them. Doesn't have to be booked out to be a long thing, make it mostly about entrances. Ring work can go pretty quick with some of the bigger guys throwing a bunch out in short order. Have it end with Hogan and Warrior with Hogan going over at the end.

Randy Orton vs Batista w/Ric Flair as Special Guest Referee - WWE WHC title

-Orton retains his title until Wrestlemania, Batista wins the Rumble. Flair inserts himself and Evolution's background is played up. 10 years ago these 3 teamed up against Rock and Foley. I was watching the Batista documentary on Netflix and saw HHH say something about everyone saying Orton would be the future star, while he personally felt Batista would be the bigger star. Batista also talked about one of his goals that he didn't achieve being winning a Unified title in WWE.

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar - No Holds Barred

-Undertaker starts taunting Lesnar with lights going out, gongs, etc. at Royal Rumble. He costs Lesnar the title at EC and Heyman challenges him at Wrestlemania to a No Holds Barred.

John Cena, Hulk Hogan & Roddy Piper vs The Shield

-Hogan is announced as a special guest at Wrestlemania. The Shield interrupt and Cena makes the save. They get to choose a partner and Piper is inserted. Piper and Hogan faced each other at Wrestlemania I and now they team up at WM XXX. Dissension is teased among The Shield leading up to it.

Ambrose gets caught in the Sleeper by Piper. Rollins distracts the ref and Reigns spears right through Ambrose to hurt Piper and break the hold. He drags Ambrose to their corner and makes the tag. Hulk makes the tag and hulks up on Reigns. Reigns ducks under the boot and comes off the ropes with a spear for the win. The next night on RAW The Shield implodes and leads to a triple threat for the US title at ER.

CM Punk vs HHH

-Vince disagrees with something HHH and Stephanie do, but through some loophole or a BOD vote HHH is given say over Vince. Vine is furious and challenges HHH to a match for control of the company. HHH refuses to face an old man and says anyone who goes against the Authority will face severe consequences. Punk is obviously the most anti-authority character so he volunteers. He says he isn't doing it for Vince, but to spite HHH and gets his hands on him. He puts down Vince, but says HHH is somehow worse.

Langston vs Sheamus vs ADR vs Kofi vs Barrett vs Christian (or Jericho) - IC title Championship Scramble

-Similar to the IC Cup idea, have an international championship scramble, with 5 spots open to qualify for. Matches include: Sheamus>Mahal, ADR>Santino, Kofi>Cesaro, Barrett>Tatsu, Christian>McIntyre.

Langston could prove himself with a win over these big names, or lose the IC title without looking weak and then chase ADR or Barrett for the title afterwards.

The Wyatt Family (w/Bryan) vs Mysterio, Sin Cara & Los Matadores

-Bray continues to indoctrinate Bryan, making him a vicious monster (we saw glimpses of it this Monday). Mysterio wrestles Bryan or Bray on RAW and gets beaten down after the match. The Wyatts place a sheep mask over Rey's face before removing his luchador mask. Bray teases taking the sheep mask off and revealing Rey's face, but Sin Cara and Los Matadores come out to make the save. Still, Rey is forced to walk to the back in the sheep mask in shame. Bray focuses on the idea of wearing masks, hiding who they are and how everyone wears a mask in society. Rey discusses the significance of the mask in Luchador culture and the shame involved in being unmasked. Bray vows to unmask them all at Wrestlemania. They can try to break that mask record they were talking about with Rey, Sin Cara and the sheep masks being handed out to the crowd.

If Rey were willing, I'd love the end of the match to be Rey going for a West Coast Pop on Bryan, but eating Bryan's flying knee on the way down. Bryan gives Wyatt the tag to get the pinfall. Bray loosens his mask and sets him up for Sister Abigail. He slips Rey's mask off, laughs menacingly, kisses his forehead and hits his finisher for the win. They go to take off Sin Cara's mask as well, but Rey and Los Matadores recover and fight them off. Rey shakes Sin Cara's hand and instead of putting his mask back on, he grabs a Sin Cara mask and puts it on to pass the torch.

Maybe Bryan takes exception to Bray removing his mask after seeing a kid crying in the crowd or something. This could cause a quick feud and have Bray vs Bryan at ER, or they could take their time and leave that to SummerSlam. I know a lot of people don't like Bryan as a heel, but I think the storyline is too intricate to quickly back out now. People probably want Bryan in a bigger feud, but Rey is one of the most popular superstars ever and being a part of his unmasking would be a big moment.

Real Americans vs Usos vs Prime Time Players vs Truth and Woods - Tag titles

-Real Americans take the titles off The Brotherhood. Usos win their first tag titles at Wrestlemania and their dad Rikishi comes out to celebrate.

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

-Goldust starts talking about this possibly being his last Mania and wanting his dream match of facing his brother. Cody is insulted and says teaming with his brother to defend their titles should be his dream. Goldust keeps making his case, but the Authority and Cody aren't buying. So during a title match against the Real Americans Goldust walks out on his brother and costs them the titles. Their family history and their dad's favoritism comes into the buildup, maybe Dusty is ringside for the match.

AJ Lee vs Natalya - Submission match for Divas title

-Best two women in the company facing off, each with their own submission finisher. Could be a Lumber Jill match as well to get the other women airtime. Other options could be bringing back Trish, Lita, Kharma, Phoenix, or debuting Paige ASAP. Lita is the best option with Lee being a huge fan of hers as a kid. AJ deserves a Wrestlemania moment IMO, so she gets the win either way.

Pre-Show - Battle Royal for WWE WHC #1 Contender
Kane, Show, Henry, Ziggler, Sandow, Ryback, Axel, Miz, Fandango, Tensai, Clay, Khali, 3MB, Santino, etc.

-Just to get the rest of the big names a match essentially. Mini-feuds between competitors could be involved. Winner could receive their match on RAW, ER, or be inserted into a triple threat with Orton and Batista. I'd personally have Ziggler go over and then put up a valiant effort in a RAW main event, coming up just short against Orton or Batista.

The only problem with a lineup like this for MITB is that we do only have ONE champion now. No more 'tester' champions, so I can't see WWE letting guys like RVD, Kofi or The Miz have the chance to earn a shot at the one and only title.

Personally I'd keep MITB as a PPV and have a MITB IC title match, and then you can have all the guys you've just mentioned slug it out for the IC, and save the WWE WHC MITB match for the top, top guys. It's not ideal but I just can't see Del Rio as the face of WWE....

True. I was in a rush when I was putting up my card. I was thinking RVD would be good to add in it for star power and maybe Jericho. I just wouldn't know where to put the other guys like Del Rio on the card. I was even thinking maybe pull Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns out of their respected tag team matches and throw them in MITB because I can see someone like Reigns winning this years MITB be it at the PPV or at Mania.

That thought of a MITB match for the IC Title contract at the MITB PPV did cross my mind to.

The Rumble match defines the title scene so Punk can win it and move into that #1 contender spot just as easily as Batista or Bryan. Punk vs Lesnar would involve a part timer but would be a rematch of a match many felt was the best of last year and provide a good storyline as Punk lost that fight. However I think the ideal route to go is for the 3 men that have been WWE's brightest stars of the last 3 years to compete in a triple threat. Cena wins the title at the Rumble and defends it successfully at the EC. Bryan and Punk eliminate each other at the same time in the Rumble and the Wyatt's prevent a restart. Bryan vs Punk for the #1 contender spot takes place at the EC but the Wyatt's again interfere, leading to Cena challenging both guys to make it a triple threat.

Here is what I would love to see as booked for the showcase of the immortals
and the 30th anniversary of Wrestlemania

1. THE MAIN EVENT
The Immortal Hulk Hogan and John Cena vs Hot Rod Rowdy Rowdy Piper and CM Punk
Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin

This would be Vince's money draw having 5 of the most iconic Superstars in one ring with one match spreading over the 30 year history of Wrestlemania and The WWE.

2. THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
WWE/WHC RANDY ORTON VS DANIEL BRYAN (2014 RR WINNER)

At the 2014 Royal Rumble Randy Orton retains his championship against John Cena via either Disqualification or from unclean fall. In the royal rumble match the Daniel Bryan will last eliminate Braying Wyatt breaking himself out of Wyatt Family and putting him in line at getting his hands on Randy Orton who he's been at battle with over 6 months after get screwed over at Summerslam 2013.

3. The Animal Batista vs The Beast Brock Leonard w/Paul Heyman
No Holds Barred Match

These two beasts begin there program at Royal Rumble were Brock Lesnar after winning in huge fashion over The Big Show. After match backstage Brock bumps into Batista whose warming up for Royal Rumble Match and end up exchanging words on who deserves match against WWE/WHC Champion more with Batista saying after he wins the Royal Rumble there will be no question to who deserves it and walks away. In the Royal Rumble Batista gets down to last 4 between Batista CM Punk Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan. Batista is dominant in the match and the only thing to prevent him from winning the match is an intervening Brock Lesnar jumps the barriers and eliminates him with a toss over the top ropes and a quick exit with a turn back and smile looking back at Batista.

4. The Sheild vs The Undertaker 3 on 1 Handicap Match for The Streak

Undertaker comes back post Elimination Chamber and seeks out revenge against The Sheild after taking him out of action since last year. At Elimination Chamber during the The Sheild matches the lights go out and the gong hits once lights come back on enough to distract The Sheild causing them to lose there matches. The Crowd goes nuts for this.
Next night on RAW The challenge is set as The Undertaker makes his Road to the Streak Match debut and opens the challenge to The Sheild and is accepted.

5. NWO VS DX
Scott Hall/Kevin Nash vs Triple H/Shawn Michaels
THE FINAL BATTLE OF THE KLIQ

To culminate the 30th anniversary we bring about this bout as the two groups that dominated The Monday Night War. I know Vince would want his boys to win but Hunter might put one over and let Hall and Nash go out with a bang after they are inducted as NWO in Hall of Fame Class of 2014.

6. Cody Rhodes vs Goldust These two have been putting on incredible matches and feel that this match will be the one to steal the show Goldust puts over Cody and begins his major push in 2014.

7. Big E Langston vs Sheamus for unified IC/US Championship

8. The Wyatt Family vs The Usos vs Big Show/Rey Mysterio vs The Real Americans
Fatal Four Way Tag Team Elimination Match WWE Tag Team Championship

9. MONEY IN THE BANK
The Miz vs Kofi Kingston vs Damien Sandow vs Dolph Ziggler
vs Fandango vs Alberto Del Rio vs Rob Van Dam vs Bray Wyatt

10. AJ LEE vs Battle Royal Winner LIT A

Pre-Show

30 Superstar/Legends Battle Royal
1.Ryback
2.Curtis Axel
3.Sin Cara