Wrestlemania XXX Aftermath & Discussion

WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

I think Bryan and Orton's feud goes all the way through TLC, but Bryan is unable to capture the title due to Triple H's shenanigans. He does go on to win the Rumble however and challenge Punk who will dethrone Orton at the same event. Bryan finally becomes the champ for real (I say for real because his 2 reigns so far have lasted approx. 5 minutes and 21 hours, respecitively). Also, long overdue, CM Punk gets his WM main event match whether it be against Daniel Bryan or the stars align and we actually get the match against Stone Cold that we all want.

Team McMahon - Big Show, Chris Jericho, Kane, Christian, Kofi Kingston vs. Team Triple H - Randy Orton, Sheamus, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns

There's always that big 8 to 12 man tag match at Mania to ensure everyone gets their spot on the card. This time around though, there'll actually be a purpose and story behind the big match. Control of the WWE will be on the line here. I definitely see Sheamus coming back as a Triple H guy to turn heel. If not, I could see a Batista return to merge Evolution with The Shield. I've tossed around the idea of Triple H (or Orton on his behalf) wrestling Vince's guy (Cena, The Rock, Big Show, possibly even himself) in a 1 on 1 match instead, but the fact is there's far too many characters involved in this story to not make a bigger spectacle of it. It'll be an elimination style match and good will prevail, giving Vince back control. Hooowever, there's still that VERY small part of me that says Shawn Michaels reffing at HIAC this Sunday is all part of a bigger picture...to get the ball rolling on a Shawn/Triple H match at Mania.

The Undertaker vs. John Cena

Perhaps Cena makes it a triple threat match for the WWE Title match, but I'm leaning towards this match instead. If Cena is part of the title picture, Taker will take on Lesnar or Wyatt instead. The 2 have never squared off since Cena reached main event status. The premise will be simple: both men have beaten everyone there is to beat, except eachother. Taker wins of course and it would not shock me if this is his last match.

Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust

This has been a rumored match for WrestleMania for a couple years now. With Goldust in the best shape of his life now, I think they invest in a major storyline between him and brother Cody. This is if Cody's not in the WHC match, which I could very easily see happening also. I imagine that Goldust turns heel for this match and Dusty is stuck in the middle, but referees the match straight down the middle. Maybe Goldust even puts his career on the line. Cody gets the win in a classic. In my opinion, it'd be the perfect match to open the event with.

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

This has been another Mania match that's been rumored for quite some time now, but obviously injuries have prevented it from happening. If they're both somehow still healthy by the time April rolls around, I believe they will have Sin Cara turn heel and the match will in fact happen. Mysterio will get the W in a match where everyone backstage will be holding their breath, hoping for no injuries and/or botches.

World Heavyweight Championship Fatal 4-Way: Damien Sandow (c) vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler

I think Sandow could cash in as early as this Sunday. Either way, I definitely think he goes into Mania as World Champion. It was tough for me to decide who his opponent should be though, because I honestly don't know if he'll still be heel or not by this point. I thought I'd throw RVD in because he deserves to be in one of the higher profile matches. He's been nothing short of great in the ring since returning in July. Then I figured I'd throw in Del Rio as well because it seems that WWE just refuses to give up on him no matter how little the crowd seems to care about him. Finally, I'd put Ziggler in the match because I never understood why he was taken out of the WHC picture after coming back from the concussion. He had such a huge head of steam when he cashed in and then the timing of that injury couldn't have been worse. I thought for sure he'd regain the title after being medically cleared, but much to my confusion he was never booked the same. Also, it's been a while since either the WWE or WHC has been defended in anything but a 1 on 1 match at WM. I would give RVD the win here just for the pop it would get in the huge Superdome, even if it would have to be a short-lived reign due to his contract.

Ryback vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman

If Lesnar doesn't get put up against Taker and Goldberg doesn't come to terms on a deal as rumored, this is the next most realistic thing (and a match I'd rather see anyway considering I can't stand Goldberg and don't care to see him back). This match sets up easy with Ryback not being a true Heyman guy in the first place. He loses a high profile match, Heyman verbally assaults him, Ryback snaps, and Lesnar comes to Heyman's rescue. Personally, I don't see much of a future for Ryback so I'd put Brock over in this one.

Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Mark Henry

It could very easily be Bray Wyatt in the World Title match at Mania instead (maybe against Kane), but I think a feud with Henry would be kinda interesting. After Bray's feud with Kane, they've just had him attack random wrestlers (R-Truth, Miz, Kofi), so there hasn't been a feud for him that feels personal. Wyatt's dark character makes it tough to match him up with someone that can give it that real feel. Mark Henry is a face that you can do that with. This could be his last WM, so have him put over one of the up and coming stars that could really turn out to be great.

Tag Team Title Ladder Match: Erick Rowan & Luke Harper (c) vs. The Usos vs. Prime Time Players vs. Los Matadores vs. The Real Americans vs. The Awesome Truth

This could potentially be a match that steals the show. Triple H is supposedly wanting to put more focus on the tag team division. What better way to do it than to have 6 teams in a MITB-like match and let them go crazy? You could even throw in Tons of Funk and International Airstrike (Kidd & Gabriel), but I think if there were more than 6 teams it would be a bit overkill. I really hope they put International Airstrike back together. Instead of Rollins & Reigns winning the titles back from the Rhodes brothers, I think Rowan & Harper will be the next in line to hold the straps til Mania. I think then that either Prime Time Players or The Usos should win. They're both pretty long overdue for their first title reign.

United States Title: Big E. Langston (c) vs. Wade Barrett

I think Langston is soon on his way to a midcard title. It's taken a while, but he's begun to grow on me. He and Barrett could possibly put on a quality match. This could very well be a match befitting of the preshow. Langston retains.

Divas Title: AJ Lee (c) vs. Tamina Snuka

From what I've read, they're trying to make these 2 a female version of Shawn Michaels and Diesel (when Shawn was IC Champ and Diesel was his bodyguard). We all know how these things go. Tamina starts to feel taken for granted, AJ begins ordering her around and a feud erupts. The important thing is to keep AJ the champ though. She is the divas division.

Intercontinental Title Triple Threat: Curtis Axel (c) w/ Paul Heyman vs. Fandango w/ Summer Rae vs. Tyson Kidd w/ Natalya

I think we can all agree Axel has gone absolutely nowhere with the IC Title, so he should lose it. This would make for a great match imo. Lots of high spots. Kidd deserves a big break after battling back from the knee injury. I'd give him the win and a real chance to see if he can get over.

10-Man Legends Battle Royal

Featuring Roddy Piper, Bret Hart, Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair, Ultimate Warrior, Jimmy Snuka, Mick Foley, Ted DiBiase, Jake Roberts and Ricky Steamboat

Give Bret, Flair, or Warrior the win. A nice nostalgic moment.

After the verbal exchange between Daniel Bryan and Triple H tonight I am thinking/hoping that they could be on a collision course for WrestleMania.

I'd say after their jabs there is no doubt that there will be a match between the two and it could be as soon as Survivor Series, but I'd rather they built it up to Mania as I think it could be perfect for Bryan to cement himself further and the ideal way to end this angle as it's been as much about Triple H and Bryan as anything else.

I once came up with a scenario for a Wrestlemania involving the Undertaker, and now after reading on PWInsider about the possibility of a title unification match at Wrestlemania 30, it came into my mind that this could actually happen at this year's event.

So it goes like this....

1. Let's assume that there'll be a title unification match at wrestlemania. I'll go with Cena vs. orton for the unification of the World Heavyweight title and the WWE title, respectively. Yes we've witnessed the 2 superstars battle countless times but the 2 could definitely have a 5 star match worthy of the event of this calibre and it would only be appropriate that the 2 biggest superstars of the last decade face off against each other on the biggest show ever wih 2 of the biggest titles to be unified. It just sounds like a Big deal.

2. Now you'll wonder where should Daniel Bryan be placed in the event?
The answer is- HHH vs. Danial Bryan at Wrestlemania in a grudge match. The match was a given as soon as HHH pedigreed Bryan at Summer Slam and cost him his dream. HHH has consistently made Bryan's life a living Hell since then and this should continue till Wrestlemania where Bryan finally beats HHH and ends the tyranny. Bryan has many years left in him and he can go for the unified title immediately after Mania, but HHH should get his at Wrestlemania and the match would be their 1st encounter and could be an instant classic.

3. What's left is the Royal Rumble winner. What'll he do at Mania??
Consider this scenario:
Whoever wins the Rumble match(hopefully Lesnar), comes out the next night on Raw and says that he'll make history at Wrestlemania. He won the biggest match of the year and he'll utilize this opportunity on something which'll make him an instant legend. He says that he doesn't wants an opportunity to face a champion at Mania. Instead, he wants The Undertaker at Wrestlemania for the streak!!!!!! He defeated 29 other men and deserves the streak match at Mania.
This story would make perfect sense as we all know that beating the Undertaker will be considered a much bigger accomplishment as compared to winning a major title at Mania.

So that's the scenario that came into my mind.
What are your thoughts on this and what are your ideas.

If Vince opened up his checkbook, and the stars put their ego aside to give the fans what they wanted, and you're playing Vince Russo, what's the best card you could come up with this year...while trying to keep it as realistic as you possibly could under the circumstances.

Mine would look like...

- Stone Cold vs CM Punk (WWE Title)
- Hogan vs Cena
- Rock vs Orton
- Some kind of special Woman's title match
- Sting vs Undertaker
- HHH vs Bryan
- Ultimate Warrior vs Celtic Warrior
- Kane vs Mark Henry vs Big Show vs Big E (battle royal)
- Goldberg vs Ryback
- Batista vs Brock
- Jericho vs Del Rio (submission match)
- Miz vs Cody vs Barrett vs Kofi vs Sin Cara vs Swagger (MIB match)
- Titus vs Roman (IC Title)
- Mysterio vs Ziggler

Thrice in a Lifetime main event: Rock vs Cena III (Cena breaks the 1-1 tie)
Streak Match: Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker (Taker wins)
WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk (C) - (Bryan wins)
Randy Orton vs Triple H (Orton wins ending the Authority)

Undercard
Hornswoggle vs Torito (Torito wins)
Sheamus vs Roman Reigns (Reigns wins)
U.S. Championship match: Ambrose (C) vs Jericho (Ambrose)

The rest of the show is musical performances that nobody wants to see and hype videos for my 4 mentioned main events. I have a gut feeling this thread may end up in the Trash section.

Kick-Off: Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio

Sounds like too big of a match for the Kick-Off show, but I'd revolve the whole hour around it. We can have footage of great Mexican luchadors, interviews with a bunch of important wrestlers and tons of video packages to give it a big match feel. I'd have Rey win just to show that Rey "still has it" before Sin puts him down in the rematch.

1. Six-Pack Challenge for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: Chris Jericho vs. Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow (c) vs. The Miz vs. Wade Barrett

The MitB ladder match won't ever go back to the show, but I think throwing a Six Pack Challenge is a good idea to put a lot of guys on the card at the same time for an epic spectacle. If they could make it a Falls Count Anywhere, it would be even better. I'd have Ziggler win and get back his momentum.

2. The Big Show vs. Antonio Cesaro

Start the feud up at the Rumble when Big Show eliminates both Cesaro and Swagger. Swagger and Zeb are over it, but Cesaro is still obsessing over it, so he goes on his own and brutally attacks Big Show on Raw. Feud keeps on until WrestleMania when Cesaro does the huge swing on Big Show and puts him down for the 1-2-3.

3. WWE United States Championship: Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Goldust — Title vs. Career

While they are tag champs, I'd have Cody win the US title. Dusty can comment on how he held the US title too and say how proud he is of his son, forgetting that Dustin has held the US title himself. Goldust gets jealous, takes Cody out of the Rumble, and tells him he is coming for the US title. Playing on backstage politics, you can have Triple H tell Goldust he doesn't see $$ in the match and calls it off. But Goldust is obsessed with beating his brother so he says he'll put his career on the line and Triple H books it. At the end, I'd have Goldust struggle to get back to his feet, and Cody says "I'm sorry brother, I love you" and hits the Cross Rhodes for the victory.

4. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton

Sheamus comes back and immediately gets into trouble with the Authority so they send Randy to deal with him. I'd have Sheamus win, setting up more trouble with the Authority.

5. WWE Diva's Championship match: AJ Lee (c) w/ Lita vs. Summer Rae w/ Fandango

I'd have AJ turn face, and have Summer Rae join the cast of Total Divas for the next season. I'd then have Summer win the title here setting her up as the next top heel of the diva's division. Have AJ's mentor, Lita, manage her as a nice treat.

6. 30-Man Tag Team Legends Invitational for the WWE Tag Team Championship

The rules are simple. Every superstar is eligible for the battle royal as long as they get a legend from the past to join with them. The tag titles are put up for grabs once Cody and Goldust vacate theirs due to their rivalry.

These would be the teams (in order of entrance):
• Jack Swagger and Sgt. Slaughter • Evan Bourne and Jimmy Snuka
• Richie Steamboat and his father • Drew McIntyre and Roddy Piper
• Heath Slater and Diesel (Slater as a wannabe HBK)
• Mark Henry and Ron Simmons • Alberto Del Rio and his father Dos Caras
• Kofi Kingston and Koko B. Ware • Brodus Clay and Big Van Vader
• Tyson Kidd and Bret Hart • Xavier Woods and Diamond Dallas Page
• Ryback and Goldberg • Santino Marella and Jerry "The King" Lawler
• Zack Ryder and Ultimate Warrior • Big E. Langston and Hulk Hogan

I'd have Hogan and Big E win for a huge Mania moment. Goldberg would throw out his own partner setting up a future feud with Ryback.

7. The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt — Buried Alive match

This feud really writes itself. Bray wants to take on WWE's strongest creature. They can have huge psychological promos against each other, and WWE can tease Undertaker's retirement with the Buried Alive stipulations where he always loses. But we'll have Undertaker overcome the odds, beat the Wyatts, and bury Bray alive. He can feud with the other 2 afterwards before taking time off again, and then Bray "comes back from the dead" for another huge push.

8. Kane vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman — Street Fight

We have never seen this match-up and I hope we do before it's too late. I'd have Lesnar and Heyman spread havoc on Raw and Triple H sends Kane to deal with it. Kane tries to diffuse the situation to no avail, and Triple H just berates him weak in and weak out, until Kane goes berserk and destroys Lesnar. Kane tries to regain his composure the next week and apologizes, but Brock doesn't want any of it, and tries "bringing out the monster" for the next few weeks. Once he succeeds, the match is on. I'd have Brock win and gaining momentum for a WWE title shot at Extreme Rules.

9. World Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Bryan w/ Brie Bella vs. John Cena (c) w/ Nikki Bella

I'd have Bryan win the Elimination Chamber for a shot at current World Champion John Cena. Cena can tell him to drop out because now that they're practically family, he doesn't want to embarrass him at Mania. Bryan can remind him that he beat him and Cena can say it was because of his elbow injury. Cena says Bryan can't beat him for real. The feud heats up with Bryan still feeling like he has something to prove while Cena showing attitude because of insecurities that his spot is being taken away. At Mania, once the ref is down, Cena tells Nikki to give him the belt, and she obliges and he nails Bryan with it, defending the title, and turning heel... for a while. He'll "see the light" by SS, but not before regaining some edge in his character.

10. The Rock and The Usos vs. The Shield

The Shield are beating up The Usos one day when Rock comes out to defend his cousins. He says he has unfinished business with them due to their countless interferences last year. He books the match and at Mania, he puts over his cousins by teaming up with them, he limits his ring time to avoid injuries, and gets the win for his team. Shield slowly begins their breakup storyline shortly thereafter.

11. WWE Championship: CM Punk vs. Triple H (c) — Special Guest Referee: SCSA

Once Cena wins the WWE title, Vince gets furious and tells Triple H to take the title off him by doing whatever it takes. Triple H decides him being champion is what's best for business and he beats Cena at the Rumble. Later in the night, Punk wins the Rumble and the feud is set. On Raw, Triple H brings in Kevin Nash to go after Punk again reigniting their 2011 feud. Punk beats Nash at the Chamber and continues to cut anti-authority promos until he beats Triple H at Mania for the title to end the show.

Kick-Off: Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio

Sounds like too big of a match for the Kick-Off show, but I'd revolve the whole hour around it. We can have footage of great Mexican luchadors, interviews with a bunch of important wrestlers and tons of video packages to give it a big match feel. I'd have Rey win just to show that Rey "still has it" before Sin puts him down in the rematch.

1. Six-Pack Challenge for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: Chris Jericho vs. Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow (c) vs. The Miz vs. Wade Barrett

The MitB ladder match won't ever go back to the show, but I think throwing a Six Pack Challenge is a good idea to put a lot of guys on the card at the same time for an epic spectacle. If they could make it a Falls Count Anywhere, it would be even better. I'd have Ziggler win and get back his momentum.

2. The Big Show vs. Antonio Cesaro

Start the feud up at the Rumble when Big Show eliminates both Cesaro and Swagger. Swagger and Zeb are over it, but Cesaro is still obsessing over it, so he goes on his own and brutally attacks Big Show on Raw. Feud keeps on until WrestleMania when Cesaro does the huge swing on Big Show and puts him down for the 1-2-3.

3. WWE United States Championship: Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Goldust — Title vs. Career

While they are tag champs, I'd have Cody win the US title. Dusty can comment on how he held the US title too and say how proud he is of his son, forgetting that Dustin has held the US title himself. Goldust gets jealous, takes Cody out of the Rumble, and tells him he is coming for the US title. Playing on backstage politics, you can have Triple H tell Goldust he doesn't see $$ in the match and calls it off. But Goldust is obsessed with beating his brother so he says he'll put his career on the line and Triple H books it. At the end, I'd have Goldust struggle to get back to his feet, and Cody says "I'm sorry brother, I love you" and hits the Cross Rhodes for the victory.

4. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton

Sheamus comes back and immediately gets into trouble with the Authority so they send Randy to deal with him. I'd have Sheamus win, setting up more trouble with the Authority.

5. WWE Diva's Championship match: AJ Lee (c) w/ Lita vs. Summer Rae w/ Fandango

I'd have AJ turn face, and have Summer Rae join the cast of Total Divas for the next season. I'd then have Summer win the title here setting her up as the next top heel of the diva's division. Have AJ's mentor, Lita, manage her as a nice treat.

6. 30-Man Tag Team Legends Invitational for the WWE Tag Team Championship

The rules are simple. Every superstar is eligible for the battle royal as long as they get a legend from the past to join with them. The tag titles are put up for grabs once Cody and Goldust vacate theirs due to their rivalry.

These would be the teams (in order of entrance):
• Jack Swagger and Sgt. Slaughter • Evan Bourne and Jimmy Snuka
• Richie Steamboat and his father • Drew McIntyre and Roddy Piper
• Heath Slater and Diesel (Slater as a wannabe HBK)
• Mark Henry and Ron Simmons • Alberto Del Rio and his father Dos Caras
• Kofi Kingston and Koko B. Ware • Brodus Clay and Big Van Vader
• Tyson Kidd and Bret Hart • Xavier Woods and Diamond Dallas Page
• Ryback and Goldberg • Santino Marella and Jerry "The King" Lawler
• Zack Ryder and Ultimate Warrior • Big E. Langston and Hulk Hogan

I'd have Hogan and Big E win for a huge Mania moment. Goldberg would throw out his own partner setting up a future feud with Ryback.

7. The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt — Buried Alive match

This feud really writes itself. Bray wants to take on WWE's strongest creature. They can have huge psychological promos against each other, and WWE can tease Undertaker's retirement with the Buried Alive stipulations where he always loses. But we'll have Undertaker overcome the odds, beat the Wyatts, and bury Bray alive. He can feud with the other 2 afterwards before taking time off again, and then Bray "comes back from the dead" for another huge push.

8. Kane vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman — Street Fight

We have never seen this match-up and I hope we do before it's too late. I'd have Lesnar and Heyman spread havoc on Raw and Triple H sends Kane to deal with it. Kane tries to diffuse the situation to no avail, and Triple H just berates him weak in and weak out, until Kane goes berserk and destroys Lesnar. Kane tries to regain his composure the next week and apologizes, but Brock doesn't want any of it, and tries "bringing out the monster" for the next few weeks. Once he succeeds, the match is on. I'd have Brock win and gaining momentum for a WWE title shot at Extreme Rules.

9. World Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Bryan w/ Brie Bella vs. John Cena (c) w/ Nikki Bella

I'd have Bryan win the Elimination Chamber for a shot at current World Champion John Cena. Cena can tell him to drop out because now that they're practically family, he doesn't want to embarrass him at Mania. Bryan can remind him that he beat him and Cena can say it was because of his elbow injury. Cena says Bryan can't beat him for real. The feud heats up with Bryan still feeling like he has something to prove while Cena showing attitude because of insecurities that his spot is being taken away. At Mania, once the ref is down, Cena tells Nikki to give him the belt, and she obliges and he nails Bryan with it, defending the title, and turning heel... for a while. He'll "see the light" by SS, but not before regaining some edge in his character.

10. The Rock and The Usos vs. The Shield

The Shield are beating up The Usos one day when Rock comes out to defend his cousins. He says he has unfinished business with them due to their countless interferences last year. He books the match and at Mania, he puts over his cousins by teaming up with them, he limits his ring time to avoid injuries, and gets the win for his team. Shield slowly begins their breakup storyline shortly thereafter.

11. WWE Championship: CM Punk vs. Triple H (c) — Special Guest Referee: SCSA

Once Cena wins the WWE title, Vince gets furious and tells Triple H to take the title off him by doing whatever it takes. Triple H decides him being champion is what's best for business and he beats Cena at the Rumble. Later in the night, Punk wins the Rumble and the feud is set. On Raw, Triple H brings in Kevin Nash to go after Punk again reigniting their 2011 feud. Punk beats Nash at the Chamber and continues to cut anti-authority promos until he beats Triple H at Mania for the title to end the show.

Damn...and I thought the wwe was bad at booking ppv's. Honestly, I wouldnt even order this. Almost every match on your card makes no sense and has a zero chance of happening. You have literally booked one of the worst ppv's possible. Cesaro and Show? Kane and Brock? Taker and Wyatt?...thats two hours of guys only throwing punches right there. Cena vs Bryan again? The Rock in a stupid 6 man tag? HHH vs Punk? for what and Punk would obviously win.

WTH were u thinking when you made this? Which match is your selling point? Seriously, which match on this card do you think will draw fans to purchase the event? I literally am only interested in one match on this entire card and you stuck it on the pre show LMFAO

Damn...and I thought the wwe was bad at booking ppv's. Honestly, I wouldnt even order this. Almost every match on your card makes no sense and has a zero chance of happening. You have literally booked one of the worst ppv's possible. Cesaro and Show? Kane and Brock? Taker and Wyatt?...thats two hours of guys only throwing punches right there. Cena vs Bryan again? The Rock in a stupid 6 man tag? HHH vs Punk? for what and Punk would obviously win.

WTH were u thinking when you made this? Which match is your selling point? Seriously, which match on this card do you think will draw fans to purchase the event? I literally am only interested in one match on this entire card and you stuck it on the pre show LMFAO

• Respect your opinion, but I think Punk's rebellious feud against The Authority will be very popular with fans. And with Steve Austin as referee, I think it would be a nice treat.

• A Bryan/Cena redo would be a seller, especially when you make it clear that Bryan has something to prove. With the cross-promotion on Total Divas with the Bellas, the casual fans will definitely eat it up.

• Kane vs. Brock has never happened before. I for one am interested. I think fans will be delighted to see Kane's face turn bringing the monster back. Not the main selling point, but definitely a good one. Brock's presence helps by itself.

• The Six-Pack-Challenge and the Battle Royal are special attractions that I'm sure the fans would like to see whether you want to or not. Hogan, Warrior, Nash and Goldberg coming back for some spots in the same match is cool no matter what.

• I stuck The Rock in a 6-man-tag, because he gets injured every time he works Mania, and he gets gassed after 5 minutes. It's best to use him like at Survivor Series, let his partners do the work and he hits his signature spots. His presence alone would boost buys even though he won't work match. I think it's a realistic limitation. If I was being fantastical, I'd book Austin and Rock in a ladder match.

• Cody/Goldust, Undertaker/Bray and Big Show/Cesaro all require decent writing to make them bankable. I think they have the potential to be good stories as long as WWE doesn't screw it up.

• You got me at Sheamus/Orton. That's pretty much filler. It's WWE logic that these guys have to be on the card so I put them in a match. If I was allowed, I'd bump them to the battle royal and have them team up with Finlay and Cowboy Bob.

There's alot going on in WWE atm, for the first time in a long time things are actually unpredictable and people are certainly talking, hell WWE failed to grasp me for any continued period for ages and now im really enjoying what's going on. Things could change at any minute at this point but let's just have a quick look at the big matches the Wrestlemania card is looking like it will have at this point:

Cena vs. Randy for the Unified Title
Triple H vs. Punk (This will probably be the stipulation match, No DQ or something)
Bryan vs. Michaels
The Shield vs. Wyatts OR Triple Threat Shield (If they do Shield vs. Wyatts over RR and EC, EC tornado tag would be awesome)
Cody Rodes vs. Goldust

We'll also probably have Big E vs. Henry for the IC title, Something Real Americans somewhere maybe Cesaro v Swagger but most likely some kind of tag tournament to include everyone, a likely diva lumberjack match to include the others whilst letting AJ wrestle and of course the Taker match which will probs be against Lesnar at this point but failing that we still have the possibility of Lesnar/Rock.

This is huge.

For the first time in a long time I am interested in every single match on that card, all have potential and all make sense in fact theres too many logical possibilities. Obviously its probably gonna be different with Cena being likely to do anything at this point (Taker/Hogan etc.) and Hogan supposedly playing a role somewhere but id be very happy if it was in a non-wrestling capacity.

I mean just thinking about a card like this im hugely excited already. I'm just wondering what you all think of the direction where headed?

*Edit* I mean this more as from a snapchat of our position with where we are now, not what we are predicting will happen

That does look like an excellent card but I am not interested in seeing John Cena vs Randy Orton again at WrestleMania. TLC should be the only 1 on 1 match they have and that should end the feud, not because I am not a fan of the feud or anything though. It's because you can't sell me a PPV main event that happened on a B level show like TLC and then try to sell me it three months later at WrestleMania (WWE's premier event). That being said, there are other possible matches that I would love see. Here is my personal WrestleMania card:

John Cena vs The Undertaker
CM Punk vs Triple H
Shawn Michaels vs Daniel Bryan
Goldust vs Cody Rhodes
The Shield vs The Wyatt family or triple threat match like you mentioned
Mark Henry vs Big E is a no brainer
Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton (Lesnar would turn face for this one)

I think this card is the one that would sell the most PPV buys. I mean, I will ordering the PPV anyway but I would rather we didn't get any rematches this over.

IMO, that match card looks like garbage.

I've seen face Cena/heel Orton more times than I personally care to remember. Not that they have bad matches, but they aren't exactly memorable. No storyline involving these two will ever be consuming. I'm not a fan of the whole "unifying titles" thing in general. Plus they just redesigned the WWE Title. They're not going to redesign it again a year later to be the undisputed title or whatever. At least I wouldn't think so.

Triple H/Punk has been done before... but it wasn't on a big scale. Triple H just doesn't excite me anymore. The only match that Triple H would be in that would excite me is a definitive final match and have it be with HBK. Other than that, Triple H in the ring isn't something I'm clamoring to see. Triple H in the ring just isn't special to me.

HBK will never come out of retirement for anyone other than Triple H. Now the fact that he trained DB is intriguing. I still don't believe this match would ever happen, but if a match with someone other than Triple H happens, I do believe it would be with DB.

Shield/Wyatts is going to have to be forced to get it in before WM. I don't think it's the right time but with Reigns ready to break away on his own, it's going to have to get forced and things that are forced just don't feel right.

Goldust/Cody is inevitable. They'll do a whole respect thing and say "we just need to know who's better." They'll have a great match. Dusty will be out there. They'll all hug at the end. We all know the story.

I will agree however with the main picture overall is exciting though.

I think right now the card can look interesting if done right.

Cena vs Orton will not happen. Maybe they can do something at another PPV other than TLC this weekend, but Cena vs Orton will probably not happen. Though I can see a Cena vs Hogan match though and there are rumors all over saying that Hogan will return at WM30.

We know Austin or the Rock will not be there, so it's smart to see a Triple H vs CM Punk, and a Shawn Michaels vs Daniel Bryan as well. Though I'm a not a fan of this concept as Bryan or Punk should be in the world heavyweight title race not a feud with the Authority.

Of course the Undertaker will have a match, but my gut feeling thinks it will be against a Wyatt member or Kane.

In terms of the Shield, by the time WM comes around I doubt we will see them as a team. Ambrose will be a great heel, and Reigns will take over as a face. I can see a fight between Ambrose and Reigns though.

I highly doubt we will see Lesnar turn into a face. He works very well as a heel and him versus Orton would be a snooze fest.

I think the majority of people here will agree with a Mark Henry versus Big E and a Goldust versus Cody. Though either match will be very good, it won't mean anything. Henry going after the IC title is a waste of time when he knows he belongs in the race for the title like Bryan and Punk do for the world heavyweight title. Goldust versus Cody I think is just a break match for Goldust. It's something that will happen and then he will take a few months off.

A few surprises that I see in WM season is the special guest appearances or legends getting involved. Jericho will likely challenge someone, and maybe RVD will be here as well. One thing I'm looking for as a wish, would be AJ Styles or Jeff Hardy. Even if they don't have a big impact (no pun intended), AJ Styles is going to the hottest free agent in professional wrestling if he does not resign with TNA. And with all the reports coming out, I highly doubt he will resign with TNA. Japan has a market for him, but I don't think he wants to leave his family behind for months at a time. Most logical thinking would be for him to sign with WWE even if it's for less money and no title guarantee.

A tag team tournament? A tournament implies that there would be at least 4 teams meaning three tag matches plus Shield v Wyatts. Thats four tag matches thats three too many

I am definately excited about WM XXX this year, but not quite sure how it will pan out as far as the card goes. That being said, this is what I would like to see happen:

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar - This has been brewing since the UFC altercation and would be a big payday for WWE, but can anyone over the age of 12 legitimately see the Undertaker beating Brock? That is what makes me nervous about this match, but hell, it would still be a great one.

Daniel Bryan & CM Punk vs Degeneration X (HBK and HHH) - I like the way Raw ended the other day as it reminded me on how good HBK actually was in the ring, but I dont think we will see HBK in singles competition again. This would be one hell of a match in my eyes.

Cody vs Golddust -- Brother vs Brother match that will escalate in the next couple months.

Unified Championship
John Cena vs Randy Orton for the still vacant Unified title, I would like to see this one get personal, like Orton vs HHH and Edge vs Cena were. This could finally legitimize their feud over the years

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara - Its been made pretty clear that Vince wants to get into the Guiness Book of World Records with the mask thing, but this could be a good opening match to the card

IC Title
Big E Langston vs Mark Henry

Tag Titles
The Real Americans (c) vs The Usos vs Rybaxel vs R-Truth & Xavier Woods
This would be a filler match for some of the midcard talent

The Wyatt Family vs The Shield

Ok, I’ve given this some thought so this is what I think would be a good Wrestlemania XXX card. I will present the matches in order of importance and give you my reasons for it. I have also had to leave off some superstars that would normally be at a PPV which is difficult and harsh.
WWE Championship/streak match
John Cena (c) v The Undertaker
The way I’d build this is to have Cena become the Undisputed champ at TLC. IF the Undretaker is well enough to compete in the Royal Rumble match I’d have him enter at number 30 and win it. The build is simple, two guys that have a lot of respect for each other in the most important match of their careers. I’m not going to pick a winner as that will require even more thought but this main event would be huge.
Authority tag team match- The winning team takes full control of the WWE.
This match will involve Vince returning to battle for control of the company from his tyrannical daughter and son-in-law.
The teams are:
CM Punk/Daniel Bryan v Triple H/Randy Orton
Punk and Bryan have Vince in their corner and Trips/Orton have Kane/HBK/Stephanie in their corner, stacking up the odds against the faces.
As a sweetener I’d insert a special guest referee, Stone Cold Steve Austin. A lot of the build up will revolve around Austin’s history with Vince and his animosity (kayfabe or not) towards Punk. The Authority will not trust Austin as he is a well known anti-authority figure in the WWE.
Punk/Bryan win the match, HBK could turn on Triple H delivering SCM. A great sight at the end of the match would be Vince and Austin in the ring having a beer only for Austin to stunner Vince for old times sake.
The Rock v Brock Lesnar
So we’ve got 4 hours so may as well have 3 star-studded main events. This would have a big fight feel. Would it be a masterpiece of a match? Doubtful. Would it sell PPV’s? Definitely. I’d have the Rock take loads of punishment but find a rock bottom out of nowhere for the win, could have a rematch then! This match is the least likely on my card as I’m not convinced the Rock is a) interested in working a match at ‘Mania or b) likely to play second fiddle to Cena.
The undercard:
Tag team championship triple threat match
Harper/Rowen v The Uso’s v The Real Americans (c)
I’d keep the RA together until ‘Mania and actually have them take the titles off Cody/Goldust at the Rumble. I’ve included the Uso’s for their exciting style and will add much needed pace and a face team to the match. I’d have The Wyatt’s win the titles. It’s the kind of match where there doesn’t have to be a huge build up but will be entertaining none the less.
Intercontinental Title
Big E Langston (c) v Mark Henry
This is the match which could launch Big E into the main event. If he can demonstrate his unbelievable power on another big guy like Henry then that would be a great Wrestlemania moment.
US Title
Dean Ambrose (c) v Roman Reigns
This is the match between these two young superstars that could launch both of their solo careers. I’d have Reigns win the belt but still make Ambrose look a star in the process.
Bray Wyatt v Chris Jericho
Another ‘Mania means another star to get the rub from Y2J. It could be a very compelling feud in the build up as Wyatt attempts to get inside Y2J’s head.
Cody Rhodes v Goldust
The build is simple. Have the Rhodes’ lose the titles at the Rumble after Cody accidentally runs into his brother. Later on in the Rumble match Cody will be on fire only for Goldust to sneak up on him and eliminate Cody. It could be a very compelling storyline with Cody getting the win at ‘Mania.
8 Man Money In The Bank ladder match
Before anyone says, yes I am aware that this is now held out it’s own special PPV. If I was running things in the WWE I’d get rid of that PPV seems as there is only one title to go for now and reinstate it at ‘Mania.
The participants would be: Alberto Del Rio, Rey Mysterio, Damien Sandow, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Seth Rollins, Ryback, Big Show.
I think there’s enough different styles of wrestlers in the match. The veterans such as Show and Rey could make the younger generation look a million dollars.
On a final note I’d definitely have the legends such as Hogan etc involved in some kind of segment. The pop he’s receive alone would be worth it but I’d have him nowhere near a match.
What are your thoughts on my proposed line up?

A tag team tournament? A tournament implies that there would be at least 4 teams meaning three tag matches plus Shield v Wyatts. Thats four tag matches thats three too many

By tournament I meant single match event. Tag team gauntlet, or 4 way tag match. Theres always something like that to get people on the card and fill up appearances. If Wyatt v Shield has already been done before then like I mentioned then that frees the Wyatts up too. Still El Matadores, Real Americans, Prime Time Players, the Usos, Rybaxel, could throw Mysterio/Cara togethor whatever. The point is with all the big matches theres plenty of talent being left off the card.

The Wyatts vs The Shield (or Shield triple threat for the US title)
CM Punk /w/ Mr. Mc.Mahon vs Triple H /w/ Stephanie (Stone Cold as referee)
John Cena vs The Undertaker Career vs Streak (I Quit or Last Man Standing Match)
Randy Orton v.Chris Jericho (WWE Undisputed Heavyweight Title)
HBK vs Daniel Bryan
RVD vs Christian (their retirement match)
Brock Lesnar vs The Rock (if not be inducted in the HOF) or Ryback or Batista
Ryback vs Goldberg (if wwe can get him and Rock or Batista)
Rey Mysterio jr. vs Sin Cara
Legends Battle Royal (Warrior,JBL,Lawler,Simmons,Honky Tonk Man,Jimmy Hart,Roddy Piper,DDP,Rikishi,Nash,Snuka,Roberts,etc.)
IC title Mark Henry vs Big E. Langston
Goldust vs Cody Rhodes Grudge Match
Lita,Trish Stratus,Eve,Kelly Kelly,Beth Phoniex vs The Bella's,Natalya,AJ Lee

Host:Hulk Hogan
(The Opening Segement could maybe be Hogan coming out but is interrupted by John Cena they share a moment of respect,The Rock comes out joins in the conversation (Glass Break) Stone Cold comes and flicks them all off they raise each thers hand get some beers and Stone Cold Stunners them all.)

Hall Of Fame
The Rock or Underaker/Paul Bearer or Randy Savage,Ultimate Warrior,JBL,The New Age Outlaws,Christian,Tommy Dreamer,etc.

John Cena Heel Turn against Taker to end the show

Commentary Jim Ross,Matt Striker(returns),Micheal Cole

Edge makes a backstage apperance

Predicited Matches Thus Far

(1) Streak Match: Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

(2) Undisputed Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs John Cena vs Daniel Bryan

(3) No Holds Barred Match: CM Punk vs Triple H

What I'm hoping for

(1) Streak Match: Undertaker vs John Cena
The only way I would book this, would be to have Cena lose on Sunday, then lose again at the Royal Rumble - or go close to winning the Rumble match, but not quite getting the job done. Then, again, be unsuccessful at regaining the title, at Elimination Chamber. The night after EC, I'd have Cena come out for the final segment of the show. He would talk about how he's been unable to get the job done at the last 3 Pay-Per-Views, whilst still putting over all of his achievements. He could say, possibly, that it's because he's had something else on his mind. He would say that he's accomplished more than any superstar in history, he's done it all etc. Except for one thing, beating The Streak. I'd end RAW with Cena issuing a challenge to The Undertaker, for a match at WrestleMania. Maybe Undertaker could return then, but most likely the next week to accept. That's it. A straight up challenge to a match. No qualifying match. No group of superstars vying for a chance, just a straight up challenge by Cena.
Winner: The Undertaker

(2) Undisputed Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan
As mentioned earlier, Randy Orton would win the Undisputed Championship Match at TLC and then retain at both Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber. I'd have Punk or Bryan win the Royal Rumble and then the other man be the last man eliminated by Orton in the Chamber Match.
Winner and NEW Undisputed Champion: Daniel Bryan

(3) Singles Match: Brock Lesnar vs The Rock
Basically a clash of two icons. I don't really want to see Lesnar vs Ryback at all so I'd wait to have Lesnar and Heyman return. I'd have The Rock return around Elimination Chamber time, only to be interrupted by Heyman and then attacked by Lesnar. I'm not 100% sure where the story could be drawn from - perhaps something simple like The Rock taking Lesnar's spotlight or something.
Winner: Brock Lesnar

(4) WWE Intercontinental Championship: Big E Langston vs Mark Henry
I'd continue to have Henry help Langston as he has been in recent weeks. At the Royal Rumble, I'd have Langston and Henry show a bit of an alliance, before Langston eliminates Henry later on. This would cause anger and resentment in Henry, who would come out at some stage in the next few weeks and attack Langston, before cutting a promo the following week about how disrespectful and ungrateful Langston was to him by backstabbing him etc.
Winner and STILL Champion: Big E Langston

(5) 6-Man Tag Team Match: The Wyatt Family vs The Shield
I don't think it's quite time for The Shield to split. I think this match has to be done and I think it would be criminal to see it take a back seat at the Royal Rumble or Elimination Chamber. One final match for The Shield before the tension creates the split.
Winners: The Wyatt Family

(6) Special Guest Referee: Dusty Rhodes: Cody Rhodes vs Goldust
This Sunday at TLC seems to be the perfect time for the Rhodes brothers to drop the titles - preferably to the Real Americans. Maybe a rematch at Royal Rumble before the Rhodes Brothers feud starts. I'd book it as Goldust basically wanting to prove that he's still got what it takes. Maybe even add the stipulation that if he loses, he must retire.
Winner: Cody Rhodes

(7) Fatal-4-Way Match for the WWE Tag Team Championships: The Real Americans (c) vs Prime Time Players vs The Usos vs Los Matadores
Basically, a fun opening match to get the crowd into the event.
Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions: The Real Americans

Still not sure what I'd do with Sheamus, Damien Sandow, Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz or Kofi Kingston

For now, this is how I see things....

Brock Lesnar VS The Undertaker-Streak Match-Main Event

I have a VERY hard time believing in WWE passing on the chance for this match, while Brock is still in WWE, and Taker is winding down on years left in the ring. Personally, I'm conflicted about this one. On one hand, there's a chance Lesnar could cripple Undertaker. Lesnar's style is rough and stiff, and I'm not sure Taker's capable of handling the pounding at this stage in his career.

Look at the match with Punk this year. The entire match wasn't as brutal and hard hitting as the previous matches with Shawn and Triple H (especially Triple H), but I'm lying to myself, if I say I have no interest in this. The wrestling fan inside of me wants to see this.

And yes, it has to go on last. Triple H and Lesnar put forth an admirable effort in the ring this year at Mania, but the crowd was gassed after Punk/Taker. Following the streak match on the card is no easy task, and a marquee match like Lesnar/Taker needs to go on last.

Undertaker will find a way to survive as always, and preserve the streak. I'm tempted to pick Brock as "The One," but I've made that mistake before.

Rest of the card is in no particular order.....

Randy Orton VS John Cena VS Daniel Bryan-Triple Threat- WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Think about the aftermath of Bryan VS Orton this past Monday, with Cena coming to Bryan's aid. It's only a matter of time before all three men collide together on an inevitable collision course. Cena still has the automatic rematch with Orton (and Bryan too, if you think about it), and Bryan could win the Rumble to challenge Orton (I can't see Orton dropping the belt until Mania). Wrestlemania crowds are notoriously smarky. The fans will explode and go ape-shit, if Bryan wins the title(s).

Roman Reigns VS Seth Rollins VS Dean Ambrose- Triple Threat Match

It's going to happen. WWE is planting the seeds, and the break up should happen at Wrestlemania. The Shield deserves a grand send-off after a phenomenal year, and Regins should come out on top. He's in line for the first Shield member to receive a monster singles push, and rightfully so.

Triple H/With Shawn Michaels VS CM Punk- No Holds Barred Match​

HHH excels in brawls, and Punk is obviously targeting HHH. HBK will be the little sneak at ringside, and who knows, he might hit Punk with a superkick. Punk should stop Shawn with a GTS at some point, or Punk locks in the Anaconda Vice, and Triple H breaks it up with a sledgehammer shot. Punk overcomes the odds to give Triple H a deserved beating for his dastardly deeds in 2013/2014, and a GTS for the pinfall win.

Battle Royal- Divas Championship

They're quickly running out of places to go. AJ survived the barrage from the Total Divas in various matches. Natalya and The Bella Twins (unfortunately) are the only viable options for Champions to dethrone AJ in the Total Divas bunch, and AJ holds victories over all three of them. It'll be a shitty match, and knowing WWE, they'll save the "moment" of a Total Diva defeating AJ for Wrestlemania, so they can help promote that awful show.

Cody Rhodes VS Goldust

Cody wins, obviously. Goldust has nothing to gain from a Mania win at this stage in his career. After the match, Goldust should get a deserved ovation, and maybe Cody returns for an embrace in front of the live crowd for a feel good moment.

Rey Mysterio & Big Show (Champions) VS The Real Americans- Tag Team Championships

Risky pick for champs, when you consider Mysterio's health, but you have to believe the Rhodes Bros. reign is coming to an end soon enough. WWE really teased it this past Monday on Raw.

Anyway, The Real Americans pick up the win to become new champs. Maybe Zeb goes on another one of his rants about the current state of America in a post-match promo. Real American hits, and Hogan comes down to make his return to Mania. With help from Mysterio and Big Show, Hogan teaches The Real Americans a lesson.

Big. E Langston VS Mark Henry​

Henry's another sketchy pick for injury problems. But Henry's going to turn on Langston at some point, and Big. E hits the Big Ending on Henry for his Mania moment.

I have no idea what'll happen with Miz, Ziggler, Del Rio, The Wyatt Family, Brodus Clay, R-Truth, Woods, Damien Sandow, or Fandango. Too early to tell, because none of them have a clear cut path for big or consistent plans right now. I'm guessing pre-show stuff? And I guess they'll throw in Santino, Hornswoggle, 3MB, Khali, and others for various comedy skits backstage. Plus, you also have to consider the possibility of Jericho coming back. Hopefully, Los Matadores are left off the card altogether.

This is what I would do for my ideal WM card with preshow and time for each match:

Hall of Fame: NWO (Hogan, Bischoff, Hall, Nash), Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage/Elizabeth, Paul Bearer, Mr. T (Celeb)

30 Minutes Preshow:

10 Minutes Usos, Brodus/Tensai, Young/Titus, DIego/Fernando, Khali/Santino, Woods/Truth, bourne/Kingston Battle Royal Winner faces Real Americans right after for Tag titles - Usos win

5 Minutes Usos vs Real Americans (C) Tag Championships - Usos win and become Tag Champs in quick match

20 Minutes Money in the Bank: Del Rio, Big Show, Christian, RVD, Ziggler, Kane, Miz, Sheamus - Sheamus Wins

15 Minutes Goldust vs Cody Rhodes - Cody wins Goldust Retires

15 Minutes Ryback vs Goldberg - Goldberg wins

15 Minutes Shield vs Wyatts - Wyatts win...Roman Reigns spears both shield members after argument, turns face

10 Minutes Big E vs Mark Henry ( IC Title US Title Unification) - Big E wins

30 Minutes Daniel Bryan vs HBK - DBry Wins

15 Minutes Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio - Sin Cara wins

30 Minutes Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker- Undertaker wins (Hell in a Cell)

10 Minutes AJ Lee vs Tamina Snuka Divas Title - Tamina Wins (Lumberjill match with divas around the ring)

10 Minutes 3MB segment in the ring...NWO (Bischoff, Hogan, Nash, Hall come and beat up 3MB)

40 Minutes Orton (HHH in corner) vs Punk (Vince in Corner) for WWE Title - Steve Austin Special Referee - Punk Wins (No DQ Match)

30-40 Minutes left for Backstage segments/Celeb Performance/Video Montages/entrances

This is what I would do for my ideal WM card with preshow and time for each match:

Hall of Fame: NWO (Hogan, Bischoff, Hall, Nash), Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage/Elizabeth, Paul Bearer, Mr. T (Celeb)

30 Minutes Preshow:

10 Minutes Usos, Brodus/Tensai, Young/Titus, DIego/Fernando, Khali/Santino, Woods/Truth, bourne/Kingston Battle Royal Winner faces Real Americans right after for Tag titles - Usos win

5 Minutes Usos vs Real Americans (C) Tag Championships - Usos win and become Tag Champs in quick match

20 Minutes Money in the Bank: Del Rio, Big Show, Christian, RVD, Ziggler, Kane, Miz, Sheamus - Sheamus Wins

15 Minutes Goldust vs Cody Rhodes - Cody wins Goldust Retires

15 Minutes Ryback vs Goldberg - Goldberg wins

15 Minutes Shield vs Wyatts - Wyatts win...Roman Reigns spears both shield members after argument, turns face

10 Minutes Big E vs Mark Henry ( IC Title US Title Unification) - Big E wins

30 Minutes Daniel Bryan vs HBK - DBry Wins

15 Minutes Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio - Sin Cara wins

30 Minutes Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker- Undertaker wins (Hell in a Cell)

10 Minutes AJ Lee vs Tamina Snuka Divas Title - Tamina Wins (Lumberjill match with divas around the ring)

10 Minutes 3MB segment in the ring...NWO (Bischoff, Hogan, Nash, Hall come and beat up 3MB)

40 Minutes Orton (HHH in corner) vs Punk (Vince in Corner) for WWE Title - Steve Austin Special Referee - Punk Wins (No DQ Match)

30-40 Minutes left for Backstage segments/Celeb Performance/Video Montages/entrances

225 minutes of in-ring action? Considering the average match-time over the last 3 WrestleManias is 113 minutes?????

225 minutes of in-ring action? Considering the average match-time over the last 3 WrestleManias is 113 minutes?????

I think he meant for the 5 minute tag to take place on the pre-show as well, but yeah 220 is IMPOSSIBLE. They cut the anthem, rushed through the entrances and cut most of the video packages and still weren't able to hit 130. No way are they're hitting 220. And three matches hitting 30± minutes is NOT happening. No way.

But what's even MORE unrealistic is that he kept both Triple H AND John Cena off the card. That's fucking hilarious. He's gotta come back down to Earth.

More realistically,

1. Replace CM Punk with John Cena in the main event. Cut it down to 25.
2. Replace HBK with Kane because that dude is retired. Cut it down to 15.
3. Replace Big E/Henry with Punk/Del Rio. They'll unify 'em.
4. Put Big E and Henry in that battle royal you're having on the Pre-Show. Cut Brodus/Tensai who broke up.
5. Scratch the Money in the Bank because it has its own PPV.
6. Cut the 10-minute beatdown, those guys would show up in the HoF bit.
7. Cut 10 minutes from Lesnar/Taker.
8. Cut Ryback's match, the dude is a jobber. Add Big Show/Sheamus.
9. Cut 2 minutes from the other 5 matches.
10. Seven teams is such an oddball number. Add 3 more to make it a round 20-man battle royal.

Now you're going somewhere. There's 135 minutes of in-ring action, which is still about 15 too much. Considering the pre-show is one hour, maybe you can move another match (divas probably).

And there you have it, your own card but grounded in reality.

Pre-Show: (a) World's Strongest Tag Team, Usos, Prime Time Players, Matadores, Air Boom, Truth and Consequences, Khantino, Axelback, Christian and Miz (ChrisMiz?) and Barrett and Sandow (Bad News, You're Stupid).

(b) Tag titles: Real Americans vs. The Usos

• US/IC title: CM Punk vs. Del Rio
• Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes
• Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H
• Big Show vs. Sheamus
• The Shield vs. The Wyatts (they are so splitting up before this, but ok)
• The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar (no way it's Hell in a Cell, get real dude.)
• Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio
• WWE title: John Cena w/ Vince vs. Randy Orton w/ Triple H and Stephanie

Pre Show:
Usos/Prime Time Players/Xavier&Truth/El Matadors/Brodus&Tensai/Rybaxel/3MB/Henry&Langston/Kingston&Bourne - Battle Royal for #1 Contenders
Winners Usos

Usos vs Real Americans Tag Titles
Winners and new champions Usos

Host for WM 30: Hulk Hogan

Money in the Bank:
Miz Vs Barett vs Big Show vs Christian vs Sandow vs Ziggler vs Kane vs Sheamus
Winner: Sheamus

Shield vs Wyatts
Winner: Wyatts..Reigns turns face

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara vs Del Rio
Winner: Sin Cara

Daniel Bryan vs HBK or HHH (depending on if HBK comes back or not)
Winner: DBry

Batista Vs Brock Lesnar
Winner: Batista

Goldust (IC Champ) vs Cody Rhodes (US Champ) Title vs Title/ Retirment match for goldust
Winner: Cody unifies both titles...Goldust Retires

John Cena Vs The Undertaker
Winner: Undertaker

AJ Lee vs Tamina Divas Title Lumberjill Match
Winner: Tamina new Divas Champion

CM Punk W/ Vince vs Randy Orton w/ HHH WWE ChampionShip..SCSA as Referee
Winner: CM PUnk new WWE Champion

As things progressed here after TLC and with the recent rumors going around in regards to the Rumble and returns etc. here is my predictions on the WMXXX card.

Pre Show
#1 Contender Battle Royal for a shot at the IC Title
Big Show, Khali, Mark Henry, Zack Ryder, Gabriel, Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater, Brodus Clay, Drew McIntyre, Tensai, Danien Sandow, Jack Swagger, Curtis Axel, Evan Bourne, R-Truth, Xavier Woods, Santino, Tyson Kidd, Fandango, Ezikeil Jackson
Mark Henry(heel) to set up a match vs Big E

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton(c) vs Daniel Bryan
Bryan gets his rematch and his WM Moment beating Orton for the title.

Streak Match
Undertaker vs John Cena
Please dont let Cena end the streak!

US Title Match -- Triple Threat -- Shield Fallout
Dean Ambrose(c) vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins
Reigns dominates and comes out as the face/standout star of the Shield and Fueds with Ambrose further following WM

Sheamus vs Ryback

CM Punk vs HHH

Batista vs Brock Lesnar
Have some sort of interation/face off during the Rumble leading to a big match of two part timers at WM

Cody Rhodes vs Golddust

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Bray Wyatt vs Christian vs The Miz vs Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler vs Wade Barret vs Fandango vs Antoni Cesaro
Hopefully see Bray Wyatt take home the MITB Contract with help of his Family and hold onto the Briefcase for a while cashing in later in the year in true evil heel fashion.

IC Title
Mark Henry vs Big E Langston (c)

WWE Tag Team Titles -- Triple Threat
The Uso's (c) vs The Wyatt Family vs Prime Time Players

A diva's title match of some sort, please keep the belt on AJ Lee as she is one of the most legit Diva's we have seen in a long time.

Based on recent storyline developments and how WWE has cooled on pushing some guys and focused on pushing others here is how I hope things turning out. Although I am still hoping for a Sting debut to face Undertaker (I do every year)...

Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan - WWE World Title
CM Punk vs Triple H
Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker
Batista vs John Cena
Roman Reigns vs Goldberg
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust
Rey Misterio vs Sin Cara
Wyatt Family vs Usos vs Real Americans - Tag Titles
Jericho vs Dean Ambrose - US Title

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.