Would you be pissed? (Rape is Bad, M'kay?)

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
If you found out that the girl you fell hardest for, went out with her friends, got her piss drunk, then forced her to have sex with some guy shes never met before? I'm just wondering if I should have a right to be pissed here or not. Or if I should just go apeshit and beat the fuck out of everyone except her.

Mad at her? Not really as alcohol was involved.

Mad at them? Depends on how drunk they were.

Are you dating this girl?

Yes. You have every right to be furious. Just don't freak out.

Explain sir Jack.

No, I'm not dating her, but we did just split up after almost a year. She told me she was so drunk that she was helpless. The best part about this, the guy doesnt know I know him. He's a frequent customer around the place that I am currently employed at. I wonder what I shall do now?

I'd like to be mature about this and say you should let it go, but honestly if I were you I'd find it necessary to possibly beat the living fuck out of him.

I can't post threads for some reason, but anyways, GOOD NEWS! I'm 15, and might get laid one of these days. I'm talking to a friend on Bebo and I said 'Isn't it past your bed time? lol' she replied 'I'm waiting for you to you know what' then I said Okay then she said 'You better to suck your c*ck' Woooo! LOL

I can't post threads for some reason, but anyways, GOOD NEWS! I'm 15, and might get laid one of these days. I'm talking to a friend on Bebo and I said 'Isn't it past your bed time? lol' she replied 'I'm waiting for you to you know what' then I said Okay then she said 'You better to suck your c*ck' Woooo! LOL

.........W---what? What? WHAT?

Monkey, you have every right to go apeshit on the guy. I say you should go all Vigilante on his ass. What he did is date rape, and he should pay accordingly. Of course, most of that what I just said is in jest, save the part about getting pissed.

Real advice? Punch the guy, then go get piss drunk, and forget the whole ordeal.

Honestly...you have no right to do anything, and as much as that sucks...just cause your nuts over the girl doesn't mean you can be the knight and shining armor all the time. Its just the truth.

If you had split up, there's little you can do to be honest. Unless he's a very bad man, the chances are is that he was drunk too, and at the end of the day, presented with the same situation, you'd have probably done what he did. If you have absolute faith that she is telling the truth, then the ones to blame here are defo her friends, but to be honest, if you say anything to them, you risk making the situation far worse. It's probably better to, calmly, tell her how upset you are. There's no point flying off the handle about it, it will make things much worse.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This has just made my day. Where the fuck this came from is beyond me, but dammit to hell if I didn't just bust out laughing.

Also, Monkey - Your Ex might of been "played" by her own friends, but she was the moron who allowed HERSELF to get so drunk she lost control over her own actions.

If anything, its her own fault. This is another reason I frown upon Females who cry rape, because its situations similar to these that make Females believe they have been.. when in reality, they did it to themselves.

Don't be mad at the guy who fucked her. If anything, he was just the tool who was selected out of a group of guys closest to them at the time.

a)You're an idiot.
b)I've had tons of friends, girls, who have said sexual things like that to me, and it never happens. They don't mean it.
c)What, is she gonna fuck you through Bebo?
d)Go to bed, it's past your bed time.

Well, Monkey, you should be pissed off at her friends. No friends should force you to do something you can't really control cause you're too drunk. And you should be pissed off at the guy cause if she was too drunk, he probably took advantage of her. But you shouldn't be pissed off at the girl, wasn't really her fault. She just wanted to drink, how was she supposed to know that her ****** friends would force her on some guy if she drank too much?

So yeah, basically, I'd be pretty pissed off if I were you.

Your Ex might of been "played" by her own friends, but she was the moron

That's the point. If she blames the friends who "got her piss drunk" then she's guilty of the same refusal to take personal responsibility that is so prevalent today.

If you've got to be mad, then be mad at all of them.....the girl, the friends & the guy. They all have a stake in the blame for this.

But I wouldn't go after anyone. It's the girl's problem; hopefully, she learned from it and won't do it again.

:lmao:
Oh boy. Hey listen. Women or girls can swing the carrot all day long. Its their job during high school. But if you react like that, you'll never be able to grab it.
:lmao:

If you found out that the girl you fell hardest for, went out with her friends, got her piss drunk, then forced her to have sex with some guy shes never met before? I'm just wondering if I should have a right to be pissed here or not. Or if I should just go apeshit and beat the fuck out of everyone except her.

Get her friends drunk & have sex with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back