William.

Oh wow. people are seriously going to attempt to contend with me that Edge is ACTUALLY a better pro wrestler than Bret. damn.

Hey, if you wanna go off into crazy scenario kayfabe fanatsy park, be my guest. but you cant seriously fucking contend that Edge should be even spoken in the same breath as Bret Hart when it comes to who is the better pro wrestler.

Hey, if you wanna go off into crazy scenario kayfabe fanatsy park, be my guest. but you cant seriously fucking contend that Edge should be even spoken in the same breath as Bret Hart when it comes to who is the better pro wrestler.

There are a lot of Bret Hart haters out there, man.

My favorites are the ones who quote Ric Flair by saying Bret Hart had the same match every single night.

And then of coure you have the people who continously bitch and whine about Bret Hart bitching, while also saying he was overrated to begin with.

I've never once been a fan of Hart, but I was an Edgehead for a decent while. Edge should have no chance whatsoever here.

The latest argument against Bret's abilities: Perfect was overrated and Bret had trouble winning his big matches. Seriously? We're bringing Win/Loss into this now? How about this: Taker was pinned at Tuesday In Texas in 1991. he wasn't pinned again until Summerslam 98, if the source I saw that in was true.

There are a lot of Bret Hart haters out there, man.

My favorites are the ones who quote Ric Flair by saying Bret Hart had the same match every single night.

And then of coure you have the people who continously bitch and whine about Bret Hart bitching, while also saying he was overrated to begin with.

:lmao: on so many levels

I've never once been a fan of Hart, but I was an Edgehead for a decent while. Edge should have no chance whatsoever here.

The latest argument against Bret's abilities: Perfect was overrated and Bret had trouble winning his big matches. Seriously? We're bringing Win/Loss into this now? How about this: Taker was pinned at Tuesday In Texas in 1991. he wasn't pinned again until Summerslam 98, if the source I saw that in was true.

uh...

KOR, WM 10, WM 13, WM 8, SS91, Canadian Stampede. He only lost his big matches under bullshit conditions, almost eveyr fuckin time, in fact.

oh, and KB, thatd be Summerslam 97.

Bret Hart pinned him.

So did I. That was just great. I'm looking forward to the voting. I feel I may have to call out everyone that votes for Edge.

I also enjoy people comparing title wins.

leaving out that Bret had his when they only had 3 belts, and Edge won his while they had fucking 18 of them.

But Norcal!

Edge won more world titles, and you know that's the most important thing of all. I mean, Arquette over Hall, Piper, Roberts, DiBiase, Santana etc. Seriously, I thought you were smarter than that.

I'll probably wait till the last few hours to vote and see what has conspired. If it's a blowout either way, then I may not vote. Any scenario, I will be voting for Hart.

I can't stand either of these guys, but I'll probably vote Bret Hart. On the bright side, however, it seems as if people don't like wrestlers winning this Tournament more than once. So, on a positive note (for me, at least), Bret Hart won't be winning this thing next year :).

I can't stand either of these guys, but I'll probably vote Bret Hart. On the bright side, however, it seems as if people don't like wrestlers winning this Tournament more than once. So, on a positive note (for me, at least), Bret Hart won't be winning this thing next year :).

Who is that hot looking woman in your sig?

Ill fight for his right to be a two time winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back