Who's The Worst on WZ?

You have no place to criticize JKO. You are ignorant, but arrogant, and this is just an objective analysis; personally, I think, for all the shit that you talk, you fucking blow as a poster.

Maybe if I respected you as a poster then your opinion would mean shit. However, since I don't you can kindly blow it out your ass.

Maybe if I respected you as a poster then your opinion would mean shit. However, since I don't you can kindly blow it out your ass.

This would hurt if I aimed for your respect. But, why should I am for an idiotic asshole's respect? I'll just stick to owning you in threads about poor people and puro like I have in the past.

This would hurt if I aimed for your respect. But, why should I am for an idiotic asshole's respect? I'll just stick to owning you in threads about poor people and puro like I have in the past.

The poor people thread was like a year ago and you far from owned me. Also I have never to my knowledge posted in any puro thread, but if I have I doubt you owned me in that. I'm not sure why you think I'm an ignorant, idiotic asshole either but everyone is entitled to their opinions I guess. Now you can go away and stop being a little bitch.

EDIT: I just found the poor people thread. I made one post in the thread and you never directly quoted or responded to anything that I said, so I don't know how you "owned" me when we never debated. And again I'm almost positive I have never posted in any puro thread.

Big Sexy red reps me like everytime we get into an argument lol.

GD green repped me once with 'Big Sexy's a dick'.

:lmao:

"Can you feel the love tonight...."

I love hater threads like this, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, especially with the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ so close at hand and of course Christmas as well. Way to be Holly Jolly and full of Christmas love people. Bunch of assholes!!!! I ked I ked! Assholes!

"Can you feel the love tonight...."

I love hater threads like this, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, especially with the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ so close at hand and of course Christmas as well. Way to be Holly Jolly and full of Christmas love people. Bunch of assholes!!!! I ked I ked! Assholes!

I'm in the naughty list already, so I don't give a shit about being nice.

The poor people thread was like a year ago and you far from owned me. Also I have never to my knowledge posted in any puro thread, but if I have I doubt you owned me in that. I'm not sure why you think I'm an ignorant, idiotic asshole either but everyone is entitled to their opinions I guess. Now you can go away and stop being a little bitch.

EDIT: I just found the poor people thread. I made one post in the thread and you never directly quoted or responded to anything that I said, so I don't know how you "owned" me when we never debated. And again I'm almost positive I have never posted in any puro thread.

I responded to every comment you made. But, oh, yes, I remember now; you said racism still exists because your African-American friends told you so. What a fucking lame-ass argument. Also, the thread I'm referring to was in the WZ Tournament, the triple threat match between The Rock, The Great Muta, and Kurt Angle, where you did nothing but doubt Muta's worth as a wrestler. Funny thing is, I responded to every single one of your objections while you provided no support whatsoever for whomever you were backing.

However, I need to go easy on you. After all, you claim to be from Detroit, the world's smelly, festering asshole; acting like a tool is probably just a coping mechanism for you.

I responded to every comment you made. But, oh, yes, I remember now; you said racism still exists because your African-American friends told you so. What a fucking lame-ass argument. Also, the thread I'm referring to was in the WZ Tournament, the triple threat match between The Rock, The Great Muta, and Kurt Angle, where you did nothing but doubt Muta's worth as a wrestler. Funny thing is, I responded to every single one of your objections while you provided no support whatsoever for whomever you were backing.

However, I need to go easy on you. After all, you claim to be from Detroit, the world's smelly, festering asshole; acting like a tool is probably just a coping mechanism for you.

:lmao:

I lol'd

I have to admit, that gave me the lolz.

I responded to every comment you made. But, oh, yes, I remember now; you said racism still exists because your African-American friends told you so.

We are obviously talking about two different threads. And witnessing something is a lot different then being told.

Also, the thread I'm referring to was in the WZ Tournament, the triple threat match between The Rock, The Great Muta, and Kurt Angle, where you did nothing but doubt Muta's worth as a wrestler.

You obviously have the reading comprehension of a third grader. I never once doubted Muta as a wrestler. All I said was he has lost too far worse competition then guys like the Rock and Kurt Angle. I actually said in a couple of my posts that people who voted for Muta were not necessarily wrong because it is a matter of opinion and Muta wasn't a bad choice. Apparently because I don't suck the dick of every Japanese wrestler to ever exist and think they are invincible I don't know anything about wrestling.
Funny thing is, I responded to every single one of your objections while you provided no support whatsoever for whomever you were backing.

I provided plenty of support. I think I need to hook your dumbass up with some hooked on phonics.
However, I need to go easy on you. After all, you claim to be from Detroit, the world's smelly, festering asshole;

I say Detroit because I doubt anyone has heard of Mt Clemens. It's about 15-20 minutes outside of Detroit. I'm sorry the D isn't up to your standards homie, why don't you come take a visit and say some of this shit to the people there.

acting like a tool is probably just a coping mechanism for you

Yes, I'm the tool :rolleyes:. Not the guy who called me out for a post I made when I was drunk and then proceeded to tell me I suck. I hope an aids invested psycho bitch rips out your fucking eye balls and pisses in your eye sockets you motherfucking piece of shit.

I'm almost disappointed X didn't post this yet:

internet_serious_mf_business.jpg

This is why I usually stay out of the barroom. To avoid dumb stuff like this. But whether it's the internet or not, I'm not going to let some little bitch who didn't get hugged enough as a child talk shit to me.

Big Sexy attacked JKO for really no reason. There's nothing JKO's ever done to anyone at the bar, really, yet he still got attacked by Big Sexy. There's an old saying. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Big Sexy attacked JKO for really no reason. There's nothing JKO's ever done to anyone at the bar, really, yet he still got attacked by Big Sexy. There's an old saying. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

I was drunk. Plenty of people have done the same to JKO because he is very annoying. And you along with two other established posters green repped me for what I said.

I was drunk. Plenty of people have done the same to JKO because he is very annoying. And you along with two other established posters green repped me for what I said.

I green repped you for Lil Wayne. Because I hate that son of a bitch, and because Rakim is ten times the rapper Wayne is. On principle, you didn't have a reason to attack JKO. You find him annoying. So what? Doesn't allow you free access to slam on the guy whenever you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back