Jane 4 Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
It's on, motherfuckers.

With all due respect to Luther, who is a true hero to me and the man I look up to most, I would fucking destroy him and any other admin ever at administrating under the administration.

Here are some of the laws I'd create:

1. All wrestling is merged into one section, called "Wrestling". This would eliminate the big waste of space that they currently take up. Besides, who cares about wrestling anymore? Not me, certainly.
  2. The firing and re-creation of the staff. In order to be eligible you must belong to the JWO.
  3. I will fire IC25 and Slyfox, cause who really gives a shit about them? xfear will be my co-admin. Except I get more power.
  4. Miko will be like a super admin or some shit.
  5. The bar room will become the "Jane World Headquarters", and anyone who speaks bad about me will be put in the prison I create. More on that later.
  6. I have the right to do whatever the hell I want. I disagree with your opinion? Thread deleted. We disagree twice? Infraction. Thrice? Perma bant.
  7. There will be a forum for bant members to go and write a 20 000 word essay about how much they love Jane. If I approve they are let back onto the site.
  8. Post count will be on in the Bar Room, so I don't look like a noob. Also, my rep goes to like 414532532 or some shit.
  9. The prisoners will be eligible to racist, sexist and other derogatory comments. Fuck the scum bitches.
  10. A place will be created called the Jane Lounge. Only the elite (members of JWO who I like) will be allowed in. The pr0nz will be legendary.
  11. Speaking of which, pr0nz will be allowed. Everywhere.
  12. Stupid ***** will be bant. You know who you are.
  13. Deadman is allowed back.
  14. People won't be allowed to red rep me anymore. *****.
  15. Long posts will be bant. I'm not reading that shit, and it could have secret Jane propoganda in there somewhere.
  16. If I ever post in a thread and nobody replies, the starter will be bant. I get so sad when my posts go unnoticed and unreplied to.
  17. Jake will be forced back full time, somehow.
  18. Unfunny threads will be deleted. This includes ones that YOU find funny, and I don't.
  19. Every Saturday is Caturday. Post some cats or be bant.
  20. We will sever all ties with the main site, for I don't like them.
  21. The sig makers, who will be designated "The Sig Makers", will be forced to make weekly Jane Appreciation Sigs. The worst maker of the week is bant.
  22. People who don't listen to my demands are bant.
  23. I get full access to PMs. I don't know if the admins have that... but I will. Trying to plot against me? Fuck you.
  24. The wrestling forum is moved to the bottom, and the Jane World Headquarters moves to the top. I don't want people missing the important stuff.
  25. Mention of TNA is an autoban.
  26. TM will be G-Mod, and if he doesn't betray me he will be made Admin. Same as xfear, though.
  27. Canada ftw. Any ill mention of Canada is a ban. Also, ridicule. Other countries can die painfully.
  28. Not only will offensive jokes be encouraged... they will be ALLOWED.
  29. More to come...

Reactions: gd
Ya, so, like, if you like the things I'll bring to the table... vote Jane 4 Admin.

Lord, Emperor and Sole Owner of the Common People, the Incredible but Not Edible, the One and Only HONORABLE LORD JANE

Nice ring to it. And looks nice.

I have a feeling this whole promote a regular to Admin thing was made just for me.

Jane you red repped me twice out of my 3 red reps. You green repped me twice two.

Huh.

To be fair, I thought you were trying to end my reign of terror.

Anyway, it's even now. No harm done.

No. Harm. Done.

So, will you keep the Cigar Lounge around? I gotsta make hilarious arguments about how the French President should marry Prime Minister Putin for the good of the world somewhere.

It's on, motherfuckers.

With all due respect to Luther, who is a true hero to me and the man I look up to most, I would fucking destroy him and any other admin ever at administrating under the administration.

Here are some of the laws I'd create:

1. All wrestling is merged into one section, called "Wrestling". This would eliminate the big waste of space that they currently take up. Besides, who cares about wrestling anymore? Not me, certainly.
  2. The firing and re-creation of the staff. In order to be eligible you must belong to the JWO.
  3. I will fire IC25 and Slyfox, cause who really gives a shit about them? xfear will be my co-admin. Except I get more power.
  4. Miko will be like a super admin or some shit.
  5. The bar room will become the "Jane World Headquarters", and anyone who speaks bad about me will be put in the prison I create. More on that later.
  6. I have the right to do whatever the hell I want. I disagree with your opinion? Thread deleted. We disagree twice? Infraction. Thrice? Perma bant.
  7. There will be a forum for bant members to go and write a 20 000 word essay about how much they love Jane. If I approve they are let back onto the site.
  8. Post count will be on in the Bar Room, so I don't look like a noob. Also, my rep goes to like 414532532 or some shit.
  9. The prisoners will be eligible to racist, sexist and other derogatory comments. Fuck the scum bitches.
  10. A place will be created called the Jane Lounge. Only the elite (members of JWO who I like) will be allowed in. The pr0nz will be legendary.
  11. Speaking of which, pr0nz will be allowed. Everywhere.
  12. Stupid ***** will be bant. You know who you are.
  13. Deadman is allowed back.
  14. People won't be allowed to red rep me anymore. *****.
  15. Long posts will be bant. I'm not reading that shit, and it could have secret Jane propoganda in there somewhere.
  16. If I ever post in a thread and nobody replies, the starter will be bant. I get so sad when my posts go unnoticed and unreplied to.
  17. Jake will be forced back full time, somehow.
  18. Unfunny threads will be deleted. This includes ones that YOU find funny, and I don't.
  19. Every Saturday is Caturday. Post some cats or be bant.
  20. We will sever all ties with the main site, for I don't like them.
  21. The sig makers, who will be designated "The Sig Makers", will be forced to make weekly Jane Appreciation Sigs. The worst maker of the week is bant.
  22. People who don't listen to my demands are bant.
  23. I get full access to PMs. I don't know if the admins have that... but I will. Trying to plot against me? Fuck you.
  24. The wrestling forum is moved to the bottom, and the Jane World Headquarters moves to the top. I don't want people missing the important stuff.
  25. Mention of TNA is an autoban.
  26. TM will be G-Mod, and if he doesn't betray me he will be made Admin. Same as xfear, though.
  27. Canada ftw. Any ill mention of Canada is a ban. Also, ridicule. Other countries can die painfully.
    [*]Not only will offensive jokes be encouraged... they will be ALLOWED.
  28. More to come...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAA
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT WAS SO FUNNY LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Mocking Batista

AWO Areoplex™;1784929 said:
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAA
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT WAS SO FUNNY LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Mocking Batista

What the hell are you on about?

So, will you keep the Cigar Lounge around? I gotsta make hilarious arguments about how the French President should marry Prime Minister Putin for the good of the world somewhere.

Yes. And you will be mod of it. And it will be called the Razor Lounge.

Jane 4 admin.

What the hell are you on about?

he mocked Batista
in a Hardcore match promo Batista said Weapons are not only encouraged there allowed, he was suppose to say Weapons are not only allowed there encouraged LOL Jane mocked him by saying offensive joke are not only encourage there allowed ahahahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back