Who's The Worst on WZ?

Aw man, JKO, don't do this. You have something great with CKD, and you've already tried being self-depreciating and it didn't work.

Not worst poster, because we get a new one of those every three minutes. But overall who's the worst on here?

I'd say JKO. He's just a stupid spammy newfie who tries to copy OCW with CKD. JKO 4 Bant.

or Derf. *awaits luther green rep.*

Shut up Derf.

Come on, JKO. Being exiled from here once isn't enough for you? Come on man, you're coming around with CKD. Don't mess it up.

Come on, JKO. Being exiled from here once isn't enough for you? Come on man, you're coming around with CKD. Don't mess it up.

You think you can judge me because you make a couple shitty sigs? I can understand when Doc says "youre doing good with CKD", because he was here before the ban. You have no idea what you're talking about, Robert. Shut up before you emberass yourself.

Please don't fuck up CKD's good reputation on here JKO, i don't want my creation to go to hell because your mocking yourself and people are hating you for it...your a decent guy so don't let the decency get destroyed.

*Sigh* I'm not hating on you, JKO. I like you. You aren't as bad everyone says. I was trying to offer advice.

Wait! What the fuck do my sigs have to do with this!! What The Fuck, Man!?!

Please don't fuck up CKD's good reputation on here JKO, i don't want my creation to go to hell because your mocking yourself and people are hating you for it...your a decent guy so don't let the decency get destroyed.

You came up with the fucking name. And you did like 4 matches. Don't act like it was completely and all you.

I'm just going to put this up before this begins the fight:

633492346461806528-no-one-cares.jpg

I don't fight. I just lose my sanity. Wait, let me apologize before I forget... Oh, too late. Wait, what!?

You know..... By priciple, I actually kind of agree with what Tdigle said. Though I'd add that Big Sexy is good with sports.

JKO, you're far from being the worst on here, man. I find you to be good. So give yourself more credit. I know this is an attempt at self-deprecating humor, but trust me, you got talent, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back