Who has the best entrance of all time?

R

raymond27913

Who do you think has the best entrance in the WWE? Who do you think has the best entrance of all time?

Best entrance of all time has to go to Taker. The whole aura of his entrance is freakin incredible. As for now...aside from Taker, Rey and London and Kendrick for the sheer energy they emit when they come to the ring

i gotta say myself i get goosebumps when taker comes out and cena 2. but i gotta give hogan some credit

i'd have to say 'Taker for sure of all time. but now, i'd say DX cuz everything just explodes when you hear "Are you ready?"

Ithink Ultimate warrior had a great entrance(unfortunetly he had crappy matches) other then that, taker, stone cold and triple h have great entrances

I like Cenas, DX's, Triple H's, Kanes, Kurt Angles..they get me pumped up

Whats cheesy is the fact that you continue to spam..

DX
HBK
Triple H
Undertaker
Orton
Hogan

doom said:
that was cheesy

You are quite the spammer. you make repetitive threads, and you put posts in the wrong forums. That's 1 warning for all of them, follow the rules or be banned

Undertaker's entrance is incredible. I cannot think of a better entrance at this moment, but there might be better ones.

-=MaStA ViC

It seems everybody has forgotten about the game. At the start of his entrance is amazing, how he walks through the mist, then on the ring apron, if the camera angle goes really far out and tons of cameras are taking pictures of him, sort of like stone cold except the arenas dark so its better. Its incredible.

Stone Cold, when the glass literally broke in front of him when he came out. I'm also pretty keen on Randy Orton's golden shower thing.

I like Edges entrance as well.. His music is great.. Hes a superstar when you here his theme you kno its him.. I mean you kno when its everyone else.. But Edge is one of the most noticible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back