Who has/had the boring Entrance in Wrestling History?

^^ Ah, I almost forgot about Masters, thanks for mentioning him. I have to agree 100% with you. Masters' entrance actually made me angry when I watched it. This is no lie, one time when I was sitting on my bed in my room watching Raw, and Masters was coming out, I fell asleep on my bed and then missed the end of Raw! :(

I still dont understand how people say the Undertakers entrance is boring, do you want him to come out and introduce himself as Mr.Taker? Its the perfext entrance for him. Personally I thought him riding the bike down to the ring was long and drawn out...but I digress.

Im an Orton fan, but he has the most boring entrance currently. You would exoect Big Daddy V or Khali to be slow..but he does nothing besides walk to the ring. I loved his pose and the pyro.

Is everyone forgotten how lame "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig's entrance was? Music plays. Flips the towel behind his back. Spits out the gum and swats it. BORING!!!!!!!

Im not much of a fan of carlitos entrance 2 be honest.... All he really does is walk 2 the ring throwing an apple....

It doesnt really bring the emotion out

There were a lot of good ones in this thread but i disagree wit a few mostly cause like ppl said even if there boring they fit the gimmick. But i also gotta agree with one dude who said right to censor man that was just bad between the alarm and richards yelling..ugh. But i also never liked Owen Hart's its time for a change entrence or nod or the legion of dooms..

Right now on raw the worst entrance would have to go to Cody rhodes, wow he don't even lift a hand till he gets in the ring. being a younger guy you would expect something better no wonder his partner is none other than bob holly

Its gotta be Undertaker of Flair.Its so slow!I mean I don,t blame Flair since hes so old.Taker has no excuse.Get the druids out every night.You know with the Flaming sticks?Good times...........

The funniest is Ralphus in WCW when he was hog tied on Nitro. He never even made it to the ring. Then Scott Hall came out for his match and kicked Ralphus out of the way. Doesn't really go with the topic but I thought I'd mention it and see how many of you remember that.

The absolute worst ring entrance currently is Jimmy Wang Yang. This guy is ridiculous. An oriental redneck doing the two-step to the ring, can this be more absurd!!!!

I'd have to say Orton. He did nothing on Monday night, not a sodding thing. Crap music plays, he walks to the ring. He's the WWE champion for gods sake. He cant even pose?
I wouldnt say Cena's is boring. More irritating. The music is terrible and i've grown to associate it with crap matches and bad results. I liked his old tune.

I'd have to say Orton. He did nothing on Monday night, not a sodding thing. Crap music plays, he walks to the ring. He's the WWE champion for gods sake. He cant even pose?
I wouldnt say Cena's is boring. More irritating. The music is terrible and i've grown to associate it with crap matches and bad results. I liked his old tune.

I think Orton's entrance is perfect. I look at his chracter as the cockiest of the cockiest and when he comes to the ring it's like F you guys I'm shit.

I do agree about Cens'a old music though, much better

I am going to go out on a limb here and probably offend some people. My choice of the most boring entrance has to go to...*drum roll please*.... The Great Khali! I know, almost no SANE person was truly offended by that, but it's true. A few posts back, someone mentioned Andre` the Giant lumbering to the ring, but I must say that Khali is almost just as bad if not worse. There isn't even any pyro to distract us from the fact that the person coming to the ring sucks!
If it were me, I would have Khali ride down to the ring on a camel, that would suit him better than any other entrance that the WWE could POSSIBLY line up. Plus, since he is portrayed as this giant gibberish speaking Arab, it would fit his gimmick PERFECTLY!

Is it me or did the second that Cena changed his music, any entertainment value that he had just went up in smoke? I too liked his old one better. But back to the topic, I would say Big daddy V but his is more painful just because we're thinking "Put a shirt on for god's sake." I would say Cody Rhodes just because it seems like he's got no charisma whatsoever

Mine has to be Snitsky not only to you have to here him at the start of the theme talk of himself in the 3rd person "SNITSSSKYYYY" but you have to take this guy seriously as a tough guy, when hes only crushing jobbers and mid-carders when we know hes a repackaged version of the guy who liked licking old peoples feet. PLEASE!

Mine has to be Snitsky not only to you have to here him at the start of the theme talk of himself in the 3rd person "SNITSSSKYYYY" but you have to reminded take this guy serious;y as a tough guy, crushing jobbers and mid-carders when we know hes a repackaged version of the guy who liked licking old peoples feet. PLEASE!

had to quote this and say BAHAHAHAHAHA I actually laughed out loud. Anyways, my vote would have to go to Carlito actually. First off, how are you supposed to take a guy seriously when he's comming to the ring with shit music like that. Second off, I SPIT IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO BE COOL, you know that got old atleast a year and a half ago.

Me well i choose the rocks scorpion king entrance it was very long and the music was so dry i coudnt stand it i never choose him on any video game when he was in that gimmick so yeah rock scorpion king.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back