• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best/Favorite Entrance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In recent memory, John Cena had some of the more unique entrances at Wrestlemania. I also loved HBK's entrance at Wrestlemania 25 in which he came down from the ceiling wearing a white coat and hat, paraelling Undertaker's darkness gimmick.

I also gotta say that I mark out for CM Punk's entrance but not because his entrance is unique per se but because I'm a fan of the man and because I love Killswitch Engage.

Most iconic is without a doubt The Undertaker with Hulk Hogan right behind it. You need to see Taker's in person at some point in your life, it's unexplainable but his presence takes hold of you and you can't help but stare in awe.

My personal favorites would have to be
Chris Jericho, Bill Goldberg, Chris Masters and Randy Orton when he had Burn in my Light as his theme.

Jericho's original "Y2J" entrance was always one of my favorites. The fact that he had a countdown every time he entered the ring was pretty cool--totally over the top and arrogant. In other words, perfect for his character.

I'm gonna give a shout to someone who hasn't been mentioned yet.

X-pac's entrance, with the scream at the start and flashing green lights. But then that pyro...wow. He always got it on time which I thought was awesome!

Runner-up to Big show at WM16 where he had the huge pyro when he raised his hand in the ring, though he did have to count to three first

Favourite?
The Miz. 2010- Present.
His theme music does it for me. Its what made me take the guy seriously, now I love the guy. The way he struts to the ring also is just so cocky and fits the character perfectly. His entrance at WrestleMania with the inflatable 'Awesome' was also awesome (all pun intended)

Now I'll choose an iconic entrance:
Stone Cold. Glass shattering. Enough said really. The crowd popped HUGE everytime.

The people who have said Doink's entrances I'll give props to here... They were always great (with the bucket of water/bucket of confetti...) Always fun (at least when he was a heel)

My favorites (and literally just on entrances.. Music is clearly another thing or I'd have the miz up here because his music is awesome..)

Undertakers- Easily the hands down best entrance in all of wrestling... The dark arena, the gong, the eerie music.. and now the fire.. its awesome..

The Brood's entrance... I loved the music combined with the ring of fire and having them come out of it... Always enjoyed it..

Edge pre-brood (yes there is a pre-brood).. When the "you think you know me" music hit and he would randomly appear in the arena coming down through the crowd... Enjoyed that immensely for some reason..

Y2J- The countdown, the pyro, the pose.. A classic..

Stone Cold's. Whenever the glass shattered, you knew it was your ass and the crowd marked like hell once he walked out. It was like the equivalent of a crime taking place then the police arriving and the perpetrators would stop their crime as they heard the police coming for them. I especially loved Austin's entrances where they would have a glass pane in the entrance way then the pane shatters into pieces then Austin walks out via his entrances at WM 13 & Summerslam 98.

Hogans entrance in his prime to real american was pretty iconic...goldbergs entrance was iconic too and sent chills up my spine...i also like the nWo entrance that they had when returning to the WWF, thought it was cool how it just cut into the feed like that...

I have lots of favs;
Randy Orton's 2003 entrance, the music and the pyro matched perfectly.
Edge, his solo entrance with the fireworks and the theme were awesome.
Chris Jericho, when he had the countdown clock and came out posed.
Rey Mysterio, when he use to jump out of the floor.
Jeff hardy, the colour and the face paint matched with his dance moves looked awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back