Best WrestleMania Entrance?

Marquis

Being the grandest stage of them all for professional wrestling, its only natural that some of the greatest ring entrances of all time occur during WrestleMania. Out of such classics as, Michael's iconic ring entrance at WMXII, Triple H's badass entrance at WM21, his other badass entrance at WM22, and many others. Which WM entrance in your opinion do you consider the best?

For me it would have to be M.V.P's at WM 23. This one probably won't be a popular answer, but i thought it was kick ass when i first saw it. I saw him come out doing his pose, not expecting anything big, then comes out a bunch of cheerleaders from behind him, they precede to stand on his left and right and cheer, while pyro goes off, and he does his signature pose.

End of the day, they're just walking to the ring.

At least Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 12 is something that I'd consider a genuine WrestleMania moment.

The Ric Flair one last year would have been awesome if they'd had feathers coming down. Instead they had Mayweather and money, which was done with better effect at Mania 21.

Nothing beats HBK's entrance, I dont really remember the WM, I think WM 12

Same with Cena's Wrestlemania 23, they both had guts to go with it neglecting the injuries that would of went to them

Same with Cena's Wrestlemania 23, they both had guts to go with it neglecting the injuries that would of went to them

Right, but the Cena one was totally safe. He didn't do any driving other than going through the glass at the end. I call it glass, it was more like plastic.

His WrestleMania 22 entrance was probably more dangerous, he was holding on the back of a moving car.

No question about it, the best entrance is the undertaker. I honestly would pay to watch 5 min of his entrance. I thought his return to WM20 was the best. From the wail of Paul Bearer to Takers walk down the ramp, I liked all of it.

I also was a fan of the retro gear he wore last year when he beat Edge for the title

I, no doubt about it, think that Shawn Michaels entrance at Wrestlemania XII is the best entrance of all time. As of more current, I would defanitely say the John Cena Entrance at Wrestlemania 23, the one with the mustang and crashin through the glass, i think that was the best, most current one.

Hey what about jbl's when he had the whole entrance ramp lifted? lol
that was pretty cool!

but in recent memory i would say when HHH came out i think wm when he faced cena, the "kind of kings" thing, that was pretty cool

but of all time, hbk's wm12, amazing!

I always thought HBK's when he lost the title to Austin was pretty intense and badass.

I loved Takers entrance at WM14 facing Kane I a big fan of the driuds. Hey being a Hogan fanantic its nothing like when his music hits and he comes out a WM. Stone Colds is another simple one but you wil pop out of your seat.

Guys, please list reasons WHY you think an entrance is the best.

For me it has to be this one;

[youtube]Lhgk-__4Fac[/youtube]

I usually hate Undertaker entrances, but this one is a true iconic entrance. It is going from American Badass to Deadman once again. The pop when the lights go out, the pop when Paul Bearer gives his oooh yesss wail...King & JRs reaction at Paul Bearer being there...the fact he's carrying the urn. How he turns round and disowns Kane and then the pop when he kisses the urn and the enormous pop when the gong hits. This is a true great entrance, one that the match is actually remembered for. True emotion, still sends chills down my spine when I watch it,

Of all time I would say definately shawn michaels at WrestleMania 12, it just can't be beaten. As for most recent, I would agree with MVP's entrance at WrestleMania 23

For me it's, hands down, Shawn Michaels entrance at wrestlemania 12.

Steve Austin's entrance at wrestlemania 13 was pretty sweet with the shattered glass in the entrance way. That would probably be second for me.

I would also have to say that HHH's entrance at wrestlemania 22 is notable because it was just so over the top and flat out ridiculous. Really, Triple H? We're supposed to believe you're some kind of a barbarian king? That was an adorable crown by the way. I see your logo was on there too. Nice touch

How about Kane's entrance at WM20. When his Fire hit, and all the buildings set on fire, and the floor was screens, so it looked like he was walking on the fire. Impressive.

His WM21's entrance was good to, the flaming ladders....

For me it's a toss-up between HBK at WM 12. Coming down from the roof on a zipcord was an awesome sight to see. My other best WM entrance it would be John Cena from WM 22. The video mobster package, the gangster car, the gangster which 1 was CM Punk, and the whole tommy gun gig was cool.

I think the best WM entrance is a tie between Undertaker's WM14 entrance and HBK's WM12 entrance. Both were really badass and simply classic. I also liked Taker's WM20 and WM23 entrance, as well. One thing is for certain, when it comes to making an entrance at WM, nobody does it better than HBK and The Undertaker.

With outta doubt its hbk ming down from the rafters ona zippcord at wm12. it was amazing you had hbk dancing like only he can (thank god hahaha), and it got you pumped up for what turned out to be the greatest match in wrestlemania history. I have often joked with my friends that I will be making an entrence like that at my wedding hahaha.. doubt it'll ever happen unless she was a big hbk fan like myself. Hands down Shawn michaels WM12.

Say what you will, but the entrances of Brock Lesnar and Goldberg at Mania 20, just for the crowd and the simple fact that, when they came out, they both had looks of "yeah, fuck you guys" written across their faces. Then Austin out as the TRUE hero of the match...priceless.

As for the actual entrance, it's gonna be hard to top HBK coming down the zip line at Mania 12...except maybe Bobby Heenan riding a camel backwards at Mania 9.

Heyyyyyy Hbk's Wm 12 Entrance Was Awesome But..... Wait There Is One Better......

Edge Wrestlemania 24, Fantastic, Amazing, I Got Goose Bumps, Incredible View From Up The Arena, All The Lights Flashing For Edge And The Best Theme Song. Metalingus Woaaaaahhhooooooooo

1. Edge Wrestlemania 24
2. Hbk Wm 12

No sure which Mania it is off the top of my head, but I enjoyed the one where Undertaker "floated" to the ring rather than walked.

You notice it right off the bat, but it takes until the very end of the entrance for Tazz to mention "Is the Undertaker floating to the ring ?" Then leave it to Michael Cole to totally ignore the comment.

I liked HBK's at wm 12 against Bret the moment and memory was iconic. I also liked Cena's entrance at wm 23 smashing through the glass with a mustang.

Whilst re-watching the HBK entrance the thing I loved about it was no one had a clue what was going on.

[youtube]JQfSKV96240[/youtube]

I love how King is thinking HBK isn't coming into the match and the way Jose Lothario walks out, then does the point and HBKs little dance. McMahons reaction at this is amazing, it makes me miss Face/Heel commentating teams.

Quite honestly, my favourite is Undertakers from WMXX.

As stated before, the tone was perfect. It's been the only time in the last five or so years I've cared about an Undertaker return. I hated the American Badass gimmick, and when I saw Undertaker... back with a perfect "Oooooooooh yeeees" whail from Paul Bearer...

I marked in my pants so to speak.

Heyyyyyy Hbk's Wm 12 Entrance Was Awesome But..... Wait There Is One Better......

Edge Wrestlemania 24, Fantastic, Amazing, I Got Goose Bumps, Incredible View From Up The Arena, All The Lights Flashing For Edge And The Best Theme Song. Metalingus Woaaaaahhhooooooooo

1. Edge Wrestlemania 24
2. Hbk Wm 12

110% agree! I LOVED Edges entrance, and up to page 3 no one posted it. For me it wasn't just the pyro (which he always has), however it went a lot higher, and wasnt just the lights (although that was a nice touch, but others had this as well). For me it was a milestone for Edge. He was the final person to come out at that years WM. If you look at him when he first came out you could tell he was excited and God damn it he deserved it! For Undertaker to let him come out last shows a lot of class on his half. Yes I know most the time the champion comes out last, but there are exceptions and UT didnt allow that to happen! UT coming out to to old school gear made me mark out as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back