Best WrestleMania Entrance?

I'd have to go with HBK at Mania 12. The Camera shot from behind as he's flying over a sea of people is awesome and one of the most replayed wwe shots ever. # 2 would be Hogan at Mania 7 the way the camera moved up the aisle and Hogan comes out and the crowd goes nuts. All of the Undertakers are cool but very similar.

I have to say Undertaker's WM 15 entrance to Hell in a Cell. He looked so demonic and evil in his walk with the whole voiceover at the beginning. The Ministry of Darkness was great.

My favorite Wrestlemania entrance is not one of spectacle but one that had so much meaning and sold the importance of the match perfectly... The entrance is the Ultimate Warriors for the career ending match with Randy Savage at Wrestlemania VII.

Nothing flash but worked so well.

1 Cena smashing the glass with the Mustang. this was cool as hell. i was like oh shit they really let him just do that.

2 Hbk flying down from the roof

3 HHH WM 22 king outfit was a nice touch and really made him look like he was in charge.

For me i like the Hogan entrance at wrestlemania 6. The crowd was going nuts and was damn loud. Maybe loudest entrance of hogan ever.

[youtube]kmoY05c0cJM[/youtube]

Trish Stratus- Wrestlemania XIX

She is coming out as the ex-champion in the Triple Threat match. It is nothing special, but she goes off to the side, and has a set made up for her there. She walks into the middle, poses and the confetti blasts off, as she then walks down to the ring in her little outfit, while covered in confetti.

If anything, it really made fans care about the match itself. Woman's wrestling at the time was pretty good, and this match just made it a lot better. All three women had a good entrance, but Trish's was the best and most special.

For tongue in cheek value i gotta go with Bobby Heenans WM 9 entrance.
Riding backwards on the camel was classic Heenan.

In terms of Iconic shots the AUSTIN 3;16 glass shattering at WM 13 was awesome for me because I was 10 Feet away.

Props to HBKs WM 12 that will never be topped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back