• WM 24

• WM 25

• WM 26

• WM 27

• WM 28

Results are only viewable after voting.

CM Steel

A REAL American
Years after Wrestlemania 21 where we saw John Cena win his first world championship in his career that night in L.A. And since then John Cena has had many different entrance's at a Wrestlemania. But what was the best one or in your opinion your favorite John Cena WM entrance? Let's review shall we?...

WM 22: The Al Copone gangsta entrance
WM 23: John Cena driving in a Ford sports car into the Ford field in Detroit
WM 24: The Marching Band
WM 25: The John Cena clone's invading (Eminen MTV VMA's 2000)
WM 26: The U.S. Soldiers
WM 27: The Church Choir
WM 28: Machine Gun Kelly intro

Which one of these John Cena WN entrance's was the best one really?

Wrestlemania 25:
Not much gimmick in the entrance, but it looked epic. I think size of the arena, reaction from the crowd and the wrestlemania music made it look really memorable.

Wrestlemania 25 for me. I was there live and when "basic thuganomics" hit my friends and I all went nuts. The whole scene was just awesome.

Although WM 23's vehicle entrance was cool, the actual Cena walk was not as cool. Cena's WM22 was possibly the best entrance I have ever seen outside of maybe Triple H's when he was on the throne.

I chose Wrestlemania 23, the entrance where he drove the car to the arena and his entrance and broke the glass shatter with his car and then made an entrance with awesome crowd pops for his match against Shawn Michaels. One of my favorite WWE entrance of all time and easily Cena's best ever.

Ones I really liked
WM 22: The Al Copone gangsta entrance - that was really cool, especially with the vintage news reels. Then the Gangster outfit helped

WM 25: The John Cena clone's invading (Eminen MTV VMA's 2000)
- Haha using his old theme song alone made this worth while.

WM 28: Machine Gun Kelly intro - made the match feel epic regardless of how you feel about Machine Gun Kelly, who I never even heard of.

Just ok
WM 24: The Marching Band - it might have been cool but the bad lightning hurt the entrance

Urgh!

WM 23: John Cena driving in a Ford sports car into the Ford field in Detroit - We all knew he wasn't driving. Actually he drove it through the gas but the streets driving was done by someone else.

WM 26: The U.S. Soldiers - zzzz....

WM 27: The Church Choir - this confirms my suspicion that WWE want's to force us to believe Cena is the freaking greatest superstar in history.

the clone army the best imo

when can we get the Dr of Thuganomics back rather than Mr Screamy Vanilla ice ??

suppose it fits the PG era

It has to be Wrestlemania 25 for me. I might be biased since I was there to see it in person, but it was so awesome. His old theme playing as all those clones walked out, only for the real Cena to come out running past them as his current theme played and they all did the You Can't See Me motions. It was so cool! I also really liked the ones at Wrestlemania 22 and 23. The car where he drove through the glass is my second favorite and the gangster entrance is third. In order I rank them as follows: Clone Army at 25, Car at 23, Gangster at 22, Choir at 27, Soldiers at 26, Musical performance at 28, Marching at 24.

The soldiers at Wrestlemania 26 just felt like they could have done a whole lot more. Then again it had a tough act to follow after Wrestlemania 25's clone army. I didn't mind the church choir at Wrestlemania 27 much, the DMX clip alongside it helped show Cena as the good guy that he is. It's not his best or even in the top half of his entrances, but it isn't as bad as people claim it to be. Then we have Machine Gun Kelly's rap from this year. I'm not a fan of musical performances at PPV events so this was definitely not something I was interested in. Then we have the absolute worst of all, the marching band. What in the hell were they thinking when they made the decision to do that one!? That was just awful.

I liked Wrestlemania 23. It is the most memorable for me. I remember me and my younger brother seeing it and realizing how awesome it was. Cena said something about Punk being in the car with him? I don't really know.

It was the one that made it obvious to me that Cena would have an amazing entrance every year too.

Hands Down WrestleMania 22 with the Tommy guns and the Gangsters and of Course Cm Punks first time on Wwe Television, Since then I have found them either boring or predictable.

The Ford Feild car entrance was the best and also the choir was cool. I'm glad someone did this thread because I always look foward to an over the top Cena entrance! His entrance at this years mania sucked ass!

For me it is the clones at Mania 25. Was cool to see him come out to his old entrance music and the guys just motioning You can't see me as Cena came to the ring to his current music. Cena's entrances are something I have come to look forward to at Mania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back