Who else was banned before, or had a bad start?

I need to start posting again...sigh.

Please all you got to do is get be friendly with the mod staff, and post in the barroom, the quality or quantity of posts don't mean shit anymore, oh yeah and when you become a mod you have to let the power go straight to your head;)

Please all you got to do is get be friendly with the mod staff, and post in the barroom, the quality or quantity of posts don't mean shit anymore, oh yeah and when you become a mod you have to let the power go straight to your head;)

I tried to not let that happen.

I would go through and post your entire Infraction history, but I have to go to bed in 5 hours.

:(

I deserved that. Although I was taking your side.

Baron Von Klunder said:
Derf wasn't a bad mod.
I don't even think Derf was a mod long enough to determine whether he was any good or not. :p

justinsayne said:
Please all you got to do is get be friendly with the mod staff, and post in the barroom, the quality or quantity of posts don't mean shit anymore, oh yeah and when you become a mod you have to let the power go straight to your head
I have absolutely no idea who he's referring to.

Hip Hop artist. He exaggerated his criminal record in order to look badass. Claimed to have spent three years in prison for auto theft, but really he just got probation for pleading guilty to illegal gun possession.

you can make another account after one is inactive for 3 months. he said he left for a year. Id say thats suffiecient. put away the torches and pitch forks please

But... But... Fine.

*slowly puts his pitch forks and torches behind his back*

They'll be not witch hunt tonight boys.

it wasnt done recently though. Pretty sure that rule has been in for a long time. Jonny seemed to know what I was talking about yea??

I know it's been a rule but it wasn't a rule that Jonny made. See thats why i made the post.

So that means Wes can make a new account since his account has been inactive for three months then, sweet can't wait for his triumphant return:D

If I become a prisoner I'll make a big stink just for the fun of it. I even have a plan to get on here if my ip gets banned, which does not involve asking a former member for their info or going to the public library.

Then again it might be tooo much work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back