Who else was banned before, or had a bad start?

I got two infractions pretty quickly but I worked on my posts and have done okay since. Never got banned just came kinda close. It's three infractions for a non-permanent ban right?

I got two infractions pretty quickly but I worked on my posts and have done okay since. Never got banned just came kinda close. It's three infractions for a non-permanent ban right?

I thought it was 5 live infractions that warrents a perma-ban.

I still maintain that none of my Infractions were deserved.

One infraction by Jonny B for flaming in the Wrestler's tournament. I think telling everyone they suck was a bit much, but an infraction may have been a bit much.

One infraction for flaming Becca, although it was in the bar room, where flaming is relaxed, so that too was a bit much.

And one infraction the next day for complaining about it to Jake, which I guess would qualify as arguing with a mod.

And one old ass infraction from Luther that is classified.

Mod powers rule.

One infraction by Jonny B for flaming in the Wrestler's tournament. I think telling everyone they suck was a bit much, but an infraction may have been a bit much.

I think that had more to do with the fact that a couple mods told him to chill out and he didn't, also think Jonny may have been in a bad mood at the time

One infraction for flaming Becca, although it was in the bar room, where flaming is relaxed, so that too was a bit much.

only cause it was Becca though, I mean how dare he not kiss the ass of the Queen right?;)

And one infraction the next day for complaining about it to Jake, which I guess would qualify as arguing with a mod.

I don't think he got the infraction for arguing, I think he got the infraction cause he was told to drop it and didn't

I remember that one, he posted like one or two sentences and Luther infraction him for spam, I remember hearing that some of the mods at the time argued whether it should be reversed or not, cause he did make a point and it did contribute to the discussion in that thread

mod powers rule.

And I still beleive you may be the worst choice for a mod since Derf

Ouch.

dawson-crying.jpg

No infractions, but CM hit me with a warning in the Babe Ruth thread. Wasn't my fault though, it was in the bar room so i was typing a response. I clicked the post button them wham it was in the sports stadium. I tried to make it longer but wham CM hit me with a warning.

What a tag team partner you are :(

I had a few infractions when I started which persuaded me to stop posting for a long time. Then I re-read the rules and have been posting happily since then :).

Only one...for a signature thingie, but yeah that's about it. I've never gotten one for spamming or flaming or anything.

Flames Out
Dragon

I've had 3 infractions from Luther which got me banned for a week & i've had 2 negatives on my rep for bad english & spelling which im not sure why but now I try not to get any infractions

And the people who gave them to you still maintain that they were.
Yeah, but they're wrong. :)

The only one that comes close is the one Luther gave for spamming, of which asking a question is automatically considered spam (which I still disagree with, but whatever).

The rest...they were wrong.

I still maintain it was in the spirit of the tournament and was always intended as such.

Also, HBK-aholic should have been infracted and wasn't. Which means that Jonny lied to me. Lying bastard. ;)

Precisely. Flaming in the Bar Room...

Yes, I was complaining in the Complaint thread, and given an Infraction...

The only one I can reasonably see.

Mod powers rule.
I would go through and post your entire Infraction history, but I have to go to bed in 5 hours.

I think that had more to do with the fact that a couple mods told him to chill out and he didn't, also think Jonny may have been in a bad mood at the time
Maybe??

I don't know.

only cause it was Becca though, I mean how dare he not kiss the ass of the Queen right?;)
No comment on this one.

Although I agree 100%.

I don't think he got the infraction for arguing, I think he got the infraction cause he was told to drop it and didn't
At this point I'm wondering how it is you remember these so well...

I remember that one, he posted like one or two sentences and Luther infraction him for spam, I remember hearing that some of the mods at the time argued whether it should be reversed or not, cause he did make a point and it did contribute to the discussion in that thread
Yeah, that was my point. I don't have a problem, necessarily, with making a "question" post an automatic spam post, but I think it should be a warning offense first. Or stated in the rules.

And I still beleive you may be the worst choice for a mod since Derf

Ouch. He's not that bad. And I wasn't terrible either.

I currently have 4294967295 points. I asked fo one to be reversed a while ago, and when it was, I was left with all of those, dispite none of them being active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back